Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Porch think she can actually beat Rachel!! If she does she's a bigger idiot than I thought!!!

It IS possible. Dani and Kalia love Porsche and hate Rachel. Shelly certainly likes Porsche better than Rachel. Adam might be bitter if Rachel takes Porsche instead of him. If all these people vote personally then Rachel loses. We just gotta hope they vote based on gameplay.

I think they will both feel really bad..especially Jordan but they have nothing to apologize for.

Of course! People on another thread are arguing about what the dumbest post is but that post was the worst post in history!

People apologizing for something they DON'T even KNOW about!? :death:

Go Rachel!!!

It IS possible. Dani and Kalia love Porsche and hate Rachel. Shelly certainly likes Porsche better than Rachel. Adam might be bitter if Rachel takes Porsche instead of him. If all these people vote personally then Rachel loses. We just gotta hope they vote based on gameplay.

That's the way I see it too. I think that if Rachel wins HOH and takes Porsche, then it comes down to whether Adam wants to make good on his threat and how does Shelly feel about Rachel. Rachel's goodbye to Shelly could come back to bite her in the arse.

Shelly never liked Porsche

Shelly never liked Rachel

Shelly might vote for Rachel because she might want to distance herself from all the mean girl pranks.

(phoney that Shelly is) :animated_wave:

That's the way I see it too. I think that if Rachel wins HOH and takes Porsche, then it comes down to whether Adam wants to make good on his threat and how does Shelly feel about Rachel. Rachel's goodbye to Shelly could come back to bite her in the arse.

Adam never threatened Rachel, though. His threat was to Porsche. I know he's flip-flopped a few times since he realized the money means more than his "so-called integrity" but he did tell Rachel on Sat that she has his vote if she wins final HOH comp. We'll see.

well adam is going off big time about rachel to porsche and how he hates her does not want her to get one red cent, I mean he is speaking viscously about rachel, he is a bitter guy right now, all I cansay is that Rachel better win part 3

well adam is going off big time about rachel to porsche and how he hates her does not want her to get one red cent, I mean he is speaking viscously about rachel, he is a bitter guy right now, all I cansay is that Rachel better win part 3

Why is he so mad at Rachel?

I dont know something about stuff she said last night that sunk in, maybe it became clear that she is gonna win ig she gets to f3, I dont know, but then when rachel asked porsche if adam had said anything to her, porsche lied and said no, so I am very worried that Porsche might fall fot adams bs and not take rachel, he was relaly bashing rachel it was disgustin, I hate him

Why is he so mad at Rachel?

Yeah, I don't know what she said last night but he said he has lost all respect for her now and doesn't want her to win a single penny. He has now promised Porsche his vote but then said if she wants to take him he'll help her win $500k. Well, duh, Adam, what kind of offer is that? Of course, Porsche won't take you with that promise.

I still want to know what Rachel said that was so horrible. I didn't watch the feeds continuously yesterday but if someone else knows, please fill us in.

I dont know either and I rad all the coverage so there wasnothing unusual in the coverage, I do know they were going thru the game step by step and who got kicked out and why, maybe he learned stuff he didnt know, but I am sayin Rachel better buck it up and not rely on Porsche to pick her if she wins, rachel better win

IMO it's just Rachel being Rachel but I don't know, lol. I know when they went to bed last night Porsche was whispering to Adam in the bedroom before Rachel came in. She said she set Rachel straight about how she didn't get on the show because of Janelle, just got a producer's ph # from Janelle when she missed the casting call. Morty has something on the front page about that. Then she was saying something about Rachel and nail polish - she seemed pissed but idk what it was about.

well I am worried especiallwhen rachel asked Porsche if adam had said anything to her today and Porsche lied, that is very shady and could mean she is thinking abou ttaking adam if she wins, I dont know, Porsche has no damn good reason to be pissed, rachel has befriended her from the git and it disgusts me to think this is how she would repay her, i am sooooo over it

OK Sucks is saying Rachel was drinking last night and talking too much, this is a quote about last night:

I think it's the Janelle thing.

Rachel independently told Adam that Porsche never had to try to get on to the show and that Janelle helped her get on.

Porsche told Adam that it wasn't true. She had just missed the Miami casting date so Janelle gave her the phone number for production so she could try again. She said she had to do everything the same as the other newbies to get on. Porsche was pretty annoyed that Rachel said that, and I think Adam was annoyed as well.

I remember that Adam told Porsche that Rachel told people the only reason Pork got on the show was because she was good friends with Janelle and Dick.

I knew with Pork's thin skin it would eat away at her. Porch takes everything very personal. Like evicting Jordan because she didn't talk to her. :rolleyes:

Curious why Adam is so mad at Rachel. Maybe he knows how stupid Porsche is and just trying to rile her up with Rachel hate.

well for gods sake, that is no good reason to like then take adam to f2, and no good reason to be po'd at that , Porsche is a little spoiled brat and adam is an ass h*le who deserves nothing, to say you don twant her to win a penny over something like that???? ridiculous Rachel you had better win, when will ppl learn that loose lips sink ships, I am soooo pissed

well I am worried especiallwhen rachel asked Porsche if adam had said anything to her today and Porsche lied, that is very shady and could mean she is thinking abou ttaking adam if she wins, I dont know, Porsche has no damn good reason to be pissed, rachel has befriended her from the git and it disgusts me to think this is how she would repay her, i am sooooo over it

yes Adam sucks but porsche is very sneaky! I hope Rachel wins, takes Adam and gets all the votes!

yes Adam sucks but porsche is very sneaky! I hope Rachel wins, takes Adam and gets all the votes!

Yeah, she needs to take Adam now, but I think she'll stick to her word. If Adam was smart, he'd make Rachel an offer. Porsche has no reason to take Adam when he just promised her his vote if she doesn't.

I heard about the Janelle/Porsche comments earlier in the day and Porsche didn't seem that upset over it. Adam specifically said it was from some of the things Rachel was saying last night and that he is over her and lost all respect. I flashbacked to the cut-throat pool game and they were talking about balls a lot and Rachel made some crude comments, but they were all joking about it. Also she was wearing that really short dress and kept bending over in front of the camera. Adam commented that her butt was on showtime. IDK, it isn't really any different than how Rachel has been all summer. I mean, yeah, she needs to think about what she says and does sometimes but she has in no way been malicious that I have seen.

My opinion is Adam is sick of her campaigning about why she deserves to win, is a sore loser and upset that he lost, and just doesn't want Rachel to win.

This is exactly why I think they shouldn't keep the third person in the house this long. Kalia only had 5 days, Jordan only had 2, but Adam will have 7 to campaign, etc. He should have been in the jury 2 days ago imo. None of the rest of them get to hang around this long with the final 2. I know it isn't always set in stone who the f2 will be, but I would like them to go back to the format of having the final HOH winner decided, sending the last juror out to talk with the others for at least a couple of days, and then starting the finale show with just the F2 still in the house.

Flashback to last night 11:28pm BBT: Adam goes inside. Rachel/Porsche talk on backyard couches. Porsche clearing up how she got there with Rachel. Explaining it wasn't "because of Janelle" and that she had to try out just like anyone else. She tells Rachel Adam said it bothered him that Rachel said Porsche was there because of Janelle. Rachel is surprised and says she didn't intend it in a mean way. Adam comes back out and they go back to playing cards.

Rachel seems pretty quiet after that point. No more english accents for a while. At one point the camera catches Adam looking at Rachel without her knowing and...if looks could kill. He looks like he hates her.

IDK, if that's Adam's problem I think he's just looking for stuff to pout about.

Archived