Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMHO....Say what you will about the flip-flopping of Adam or the unnoticed until week 5 Porshe...they both played what they thought was a good game...how it appears to us, who have more insight as observers, is a WHOLE different ball of wax. I'm remined of DAN's win when he played every which way but loose...and Jordon who sort of "fell" into her win.

Bottom line is we have NO CLUE what has really transpired in JH and altho Dani wanted Adam evicted after her and Kalia was pissed at Adam the rest of the house may sway them to another mind set altogether...I think no matter who goes to f2 it will be a very tight race and who says what to whom in the JH will be a BIG FACTOR in how people vote. Plus a lot of the "haters" have mellowed now and MAY see the game from a different prospectus after they hear all the "war" stories from the new evictees.

I WANT Rachel to win the 500K no matter who else is up there with her...or Adam who I THINK played a pretty good game of hide-n-seek for all but the last 3 weeks!

Rachel has got this ! ! She needs to go with Adam for a definite win. Will have B, J/J, and at least Dani. If Dani votes for Adam or Porsche, she is a hypocrite. She always says she wants strong players to win. Rachel is the strongest player in that house. She has had her back against the wall almost the entire season. Won when she had to, and learned a little from Jordan about social game.

I agree completely. Plus, she had a target on her back every single week, despite the fact that Porsche took her to F3. If Rachel wins final HOH that just cements the argument that she deserves the win. Even if she doesn't, no way do Adam or Porsche deserve to win over her. They were both pretty safe all game and just ended up winning comps when the numbers dwindled. I'm not discounting their wins but when I hear Adam saying Brendon should vote him over Rachel because he has just as many, I want to throw up. In what world does he think he would get Brendon's vote over Rachel? Even if they have the same number of comps, there are so many other factors to consider. AND, come on. Brendon is going to vote for Rachel. That is ludicrous to think he wouldn't. I do think she should take Adam to F2 if she wins. I cannot see Daniele or Kalia voting Adam over Rachel, but you never know what happens once they get to jury.

PS - I had a dream that Rachel won the game and got Daniele & Kalia's votes. tongue.gif

that is ludicris to think that brendon would vote vor him over rachel,ridiculous, rach will win no matter if she gets f2, adam is so full of himself and pompas , i would love it if adam was 3rd out, would crack me up

that is ludicris to think that brendon would vote vor him over rachel,ridiculous, rach will win no matter if she gets f2, adam is so full of himself and pompas

Adam suggesting that Brendon should vote for him over Rachel was the 2nd most ridiculous statement made this summer! The first was one night when I heard Kalia say she wasn't hungry.

Adam suggesting that Brendon should vote for him over Rachel was the 2nd most ridiculous statement made this summer! The first was one night when I heard Kalia say she wasn't hungry.

I have to disagree. It was funnier when she said she had to force herself to eat. :animated_rotfl:

Is she still a pizza face, boozebag skank? Inquiring minds want to know?

No - her face has cleared up she hardly drinks anymore and she is not sleeping with anyone on the show at the moment. :lol:

The nice thing about Big Brother and opinions is people can change their mind about a HG every day if they want. God Bless America :flags_unitedstates:

Yes, but you do have to give Kalia for "forcing herself to eat", lol.

Edit: Oh, Straykat, you beat me to that punchline, lol.

I think each of us views deserving persons differently. There is seldom common ground on that. We each have faves and who is to say why we favor one contestant over another from day to day. I did not like Jordan the first go-round but appreciated her this time. Sad that she didn't do well in comps. Of the women, Jordan seems the most consistently kind and I like that. Unfortunately, kind won't get you 500K in Big Brother.

Edit to include Rachel in the Rachel thread :): It'd be great for Rachel to take home the big prize. Hope that it happens.

Rachel should really think about what she is getting into with Brendon. I don't think (meaning this is my opnion) it is love when someone says "I love you but..." and then goes into how you have to be different than you are. And if a person is so in love and planning on getting married, does that person do the online/twitter sex thing with strange women? If she was one of my friends I'd be saying dump his cheating a$$. Bad thing is that the wheels are in motion for the wedding. Families are involved, money has been spent. Makes it so much harder to say I changed my mind.

Rachel was annoying until Brendon left (for good). I think she's way better without him. I hope she dumps his ass after the game is over.

I have to disagree with everyone that is saying that Brendon made her weaker. Back before Brendon left the first time everyone was talking about how great they worked together as he was a very good negotiator and was able to always keep a cool head to balance out her emotional outbursts. Brendon was a very good BB player both socially and competitively and Rachel was always more of a liability to him than vice versa. It was when Brendon left the first time that Rachel became a complete mess and people blame that on Brendon. Spending another week with him and knowing that he would be waiting for her in the jury house really seemed to help her get into the right mindset to carry her through the rest of the game. Jordan was also invaluable to her when she had to take the place of Brendon as her emotional support. Rachel is a stronger player because she learned from Brendon and Jordan how important it is in this game to keep your emotions in check and treat people with kindness and respect.

Rachel should really think about what she is getting into with Brendon. I don't think (meaning this is my opnion) it is love when someone says "I love you but..." and then goes into how you have to be different than you are. And if a person is so in love and planning on getting married, does that person do the online/twitter sex thing with strange women? If she was one of my friends I'd be saying dump his cheating a$$.

He's also very controlling and treats her like a child. A good spouse makes you a better person. He makes Rachel a worse person.

Even though it was just cyber-sex he was involved with, it shows he's not very trustworthy.

I think that Rachel and Brendon know the entertainment factor of the face they collectively present to the world when the camera is rolling. I know neither of them personally; only what I've seen on Big Brother. At face value, Brendon is a very handsome, bright man. How deep that goes; I've no clue. I am confused that he allegedly took his social media caper to the level that he supposedly did. A real turn-off for me and I like handsome, bright men as much as the next girl. I married one. As for Rachel, I like her sometimes and I like to see her taking care of herself as opposed to hanging on Brendon and whining incessantly. She can sometimes be strikingly beautiful and sometimes not. I wish her well because I think that she and Jordan are BB13's goodhearted women.

I just had a thought about Rachel. You know how she is much more tolerable and lovely now, and it seems as if it is because Brendon is gone? But remember, she thought she might be pregnant, and then finally started her period? She may have PMS! She looked bad, was emotional, had break-outs....now she's angel Rachel...just a thought but I think I'm on to something :animated_scratchchin:

I have to disagree with everyone that is saying that Brendon made her weaker. Back before Brendon left the first time everyone was talking about how great they worked together as he was a very good negotiator and was able to always keep a cool head to balance out her emotional outbursts. Brendon was a very good BB player both socially and competitively and Rachel was always more of a liability to him than vice versa. It was when Brendon left the first time that Rachel became a complete mess and people blame that on Brendon. Spending another week with him and knowing that he would be waiting for her in the jury house really seemed to help her get into the right mindset to carry her through the rest of the game. Jordan was also invaluable to her when she had to take the place of Brendon as her emotional support. Rachel is a stronger player because she learned from Brendon and Jordan how important it is in this game to keep your emotions in check and treat people with kindness and respect.

sorry, but I was not one of these ppl you are taking about, I said he is controlling, constantly was on her case about the stupidest thins, nit picked her an unmercifully put her down and treated her like a child, I think she should not marry this guy at all

Archived