Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

Tonight Adam lost any respect I ever had for him. His hypocracy is disgusting! The only way that he is coming back for all-stars is to stick his hideous face into a bullseye so contestants can spit at it for prizes! fyou.gif

Too much?

Nah! Too mild! :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe this big dufus actually thinks he would've won if he'd made it to F2....what a total dumb@$$!!!!! And, he says how he respects the game so much and then votes for Porcha...same for Dani voting for Porcha...she's a hypocrite too!

It is amazing how out of touch with reality people can be and its even more magnified after being in that house for 3 months. I was shocked when I heard him say he thought he would have won. :animated_rotfl:

It is amazing how out of touch with reality people can be and its even more magnified after being in that house for 3 months. I was shocked when I heard him say he thought he would have won. animated_rotfl.gif

What are you talking about? Everyone would have voted for him. Even Brendon. And then he would come back for All-stars and a bunch of HGs would probably self evict since there is no point wasting their summer when he is obviously the king of BB.

What are you talking about? Everyone would have voted for him. Even Brendon. And then he would come back for All-stars and a bunch of HGs would probably self evict since there is no point wasting their summer when he is obviously the king of BB.

You're right. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

He's in for a rude awakening when he starts reading boards again. I don't know why he would think he could beat either one of the girls in the end. They both had their alliance members on the jury. I don't see him getting any votes going against either of them.

He might have gotten some votes from the opposite alliance of whichever girl he was at the end with, but I can't see any way Adam could've won a vote. Maybe against Kalia or Shelly he could've won.

Congratulations to Rachel winner of BB13. I wouldn't have thought it possible 3 months ago, but I was happy you won.

How did you like that black shirt with the silhouette of girls that are on truck tire flaps , Classy baby :hahohi:

:animated_rotfl: Yeah. I don't think that Adam is going to be getting any kudos for klass. All would have been overlooked had he voted the right way but he voted out of malice and that spoke volumes about the real Adam to me.

I lost total respect for him over the past couple of days after he lied, and told Porsche that Rachel said disrespectful things to him Monday evening....And I did so knowing what BB means to him. He was trying to stay in it because it's been a dream of his for many years, I get it. But last night's vote, was downright petty and hateful. That was no pity vote for Porsche. He honestly wanted Rachel to lose, and his vote showed which side he was really on all along. He's a vindictive jerk, and I don't care what he'll now say in interviews to try and spin that. I didn't catch his live feed interview, so I don't know if Rachel refused to hug him or not, but if that's true, then good for her....Because he should have respected her honesty with him, and the fact that she really did play that game. She couldn't sit down on anyone's coat and ride half the season. She had to fight hard every damn week, and he knew that and should have given her his vote. Even Shelly had the sense to see that.

I was sooo glad to see that bastard get kicked to the curb, the last few days of him on the show were unbearable, he was sooo hateful and mean, sesparate, I guess, glad it was him 3rd out and not Jordo

:animated_rotfl: Agree.

I rarely have to look away in emabarassment but,...... Adam coming out the door in Triumph--(Huh ?what???? Hey creep you lost !!) and begging for applause was excriciating. It really was pathetic. What a loser--- and completely oblivious to the truth/reality. I found him repulsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sad to see a grown man act and behave like a 17 yr. old at a rock concert. At some point in life you have to put down the metal toys (and the bacon) and be a man. Otherwise you could wind up like Evel Dick.

Voting for Porsch...... whut a douch.

It's sad to see a grown man act and behave like a 17 yr. old at a rock concert. At some point in life you have to put down the metal toys (and the bacon) and be a man. Otherwise you could wind up like Evel Dick.

Voting for Porsch...... whut a douch.

Even Evel Dick called Bacon Bacon a tool :animated_rotfl:

There is nothing wrong for a MAN to love bacon!!! I love bacon, I have bacon t-shirts and all kinds of bacon stuff!!! Just because Adam likes bacon, DOES NOT make BACON bad!!!!

Do you have bacon band-aides and bacon stuffed toys and bacon underwear? :animated_scratchchin:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name