Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steva qhote: "It's sad to see a grown man act and behave like a 17 yr. old at a rock concert. At some point in life you have to put down the metal toys (and the bacon) and be a man. Otherwise you could wind up like Evel Dick."

and he sure Idolized Dicky boy.... wonder if he had Dick autograph his tee shirt, or tidy whities ?

Do you think he liked Dick or Tori better ???

I found adams behavior last night ridiculous, he acts like he is gonna be on and win all stars, are you kidding me??, no way, he is a big lazy oaf, I dont like his attitude, or that he voted for porsche out of spite, what a titty baby

Disappointed with how Adam went out. With a WIMPer as it were. He'll do fine. You know how many bars there are where he lives? He'll be milking it for awhile. At least Porker is young and has time to get it. Adam should have by now. He obviously hasn't.

He was ridiculous last night. I think he thought it was his night or something. :P The good thing is.....I'm watching the feeds of the wrap party and he said he was up all night reading the internet. Maybe he will get it. lol

Disappointed with how Adam went out. With a WIMPer as it were. He'll do fine. You know how many bars there are where he lives? He'll be milking it for awhile. At least Porker is young and has time to get it. Adam should have by now. He obviously hasn't.

I doubt many girls will be buying Bacon Bacon drinks :animated_rotfl:

He was ridiculous last night. I think he thought it was his night or something. :P The good thing is.....I'm watching the feeds of the wrap party and he said he was up all night reading the internet. Maybe he will get it. lol

Good. Maybe now he'll come off that high horse. I wanted Julie to tell him so sit down and shut up so bad, I could taste it. When he stepped into her shot, I was done with him. He's disgusting.

One of the hosts at the Wrap Party (when Adam was spouting off about himself) ...

said "don't read what's on line" ... he kinda acknowledged and said something about

the reception he had gotten from some people at the party already.

and... hmm... when past HG wacko/crazy James (that used to have the red streak in his hair I think)

shouted out over his interviewers head " aaaarrrrrhhhhh A D A M ! ! ! - that cinched my

opinion of Adam.

They travel around in the same bars. I'm sure Adam will milk his #3 BB status in his type of

bars for the next 25 years (or more)

I'm praying that he doesn't show up on ANY upcoming shows... even as a host of a Competition.

Adam acted like a jerk in the final gasps of the game. He lost all credibility with me. Adam is totally unimportant in the BB legacy.

if he was such a "superfan"..he would have voted for gameplay...instead he got his knickers all tied in a knot and voted against Rach...Porsche? gameplay? really Adam? there willl be no "All Stars" in ur future cuz ur are not a player...just a bitter bacon man

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name