Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

I agree. His arrogance is making me sick. He thinks he was a great player when he was just a wussie. He really likes to brag about himself. Blah!!!Blah!!!Blah!!!

And how does he know who anyone will vote for? Houseguests whom I've thought would vote one way, voted totally opposite. Jessie said the entire time he was in the house that he was with Natalie all the way, by the time Lydia was done with him, he voted for Jordan. So the threats Adam is making are ridiculous. I just hope Rachel doesn't buy into his bs.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want him to win 50,000 He doesn't deserver it! Let them do a show of hands on finale night like they do on survivor! Sheesh he was a waste of space this summer! He is only great to the jordan and jeff fans! Because he help them until he betrayed jordan! He had no game play of his own! Unless u count lips permantly on butts! He got himself in this predicament! Not listening and not making any big moves!

not true sparklet, I am a jeff and jordan fan and I cannot stand Adam, he is a slug, you say he is only great to the jeff and jordan fans, sooooo not true, and sorry I really dissagree with you on this and do not know where you would come up with that idea, I hope he gets kicked to the curb and gets nothing, even tho I do not like porsche either, I would rather her get 2nd then Adam who has gotten himself a HUGE ego and head, disgusing

WOW! I am a bit surprised that Adam is so disliked here. Maybe I just never gave him that much notice. I always thought that he was pretty ineffectual at comps but other than that, he seemed just okay to me. Nothing drastically wrong with him kind of thing. He even stepped-up his comp worthiness later in the game, seems to me. I just don't feel much one way or the other about him but get the feeling that some of you don't think that he is all that nice. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

WOW! I am a bit surprised that Adam is so disliked here. Maybe I just never gave him that much notice. I always thought that he was pretty ineffectual at comps but other than that, he seemed just okay to me. Nothing drastically wrong with him kind of thing. He even stepped-up his comp worthiness later in the game, seems to me. I just don't feel much one way or the other about him but get the feeling that some of you don't think that he is all that nice. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

I thought he was okay before. I've kind of gone back and forth on him but ended up thinking he was a nice, honest guy. Then Saturday night after part II of the HOH when it sounded like he was resigned to becoming the last juror, I thought, well he should fight to stay but I can respect him for being honest and telling Rachel/Porsche how he will vote.

So, now he's fighting but IMO I think he's fighting dirty. He just lost a ton of respect from me when he sunk to blackmail as his new game strategy. Maybe the DR filled his head with this new plan but think about it. He tells the girls whoever wins Part III and doesn't take him won't get his vote and he'll "convince" the jury not to vote for them, either. He also says if they keep him, he'll campaign for them to win the 500K.

If Porsche wins part III and takes Adam, she'll lose Rachel's vote anyway. She wouldn't have Brendon's, and she'll never have Jeff or Jordan's. I don't think it matters what he says to the jury, and is he really going to campaign for himself to lose 450K? I doubt it. Basically it just puts Porsche in a lose/lose situation.

With Rachel, she could probably win taking Adam, but she'd probably stick to her word to Porsche. So, now she's going to be punished by Adam for keeping her deal with Porsche and not getting his vote if she deserves it?

What happened to Adam saying ALL SUMMER LONG that he would vote for who played the best game? I guess I'm just disgusted because I see all his spouting off about "integrity" as fake since it now seems he will pull any trick he can in order to get the cash. And yes, it's just a game, but he still sickens me.

actually I didn't mind Adam in the beginning, but in the last month or so I have seen a side to him that I do not like at all, he has gotten pompass, thinking Brendon will give him his vote, yeah right, and how now he is gonna manipulate the girls with some bs stuff, he just seems to have changed sooo much, and any way some ppl think floating is a way to play the game, not me, I see it as soooo lazy and I think his social aspect is phony as the day is long, nope, I made a switch to not being a fan a few weeks ago, I really would rather see porsche get 2nd then him, I would love to see him get kicked to the curb because of all his talking like he is the best playah since who knows, even saying ED would respect his game play, uh, hello, ED hates this guy,lololol

Okay. Thanks for the input, everybody. I'm not sure how Adam can convince the jury of much but even if he did, couldn't Rachel and/or Porsche tell the jury that Adam threatened them and make his plan backfire? Adam sounds desperate and maybe not so "nice," as I thought. :)

actually I didn't mind Adam in the beginning, but in the last month or so I have seen a side to him that I do not like at all, he has gotten pompass, thinking Brendon will give him his vote, yeah right, and how now he is gonna manipulate the girls with some bs stuff, he just seems to have changed sooo much, and any way some ppl think floating is a way to play the game, not me, I see it as soooo lazy and I think his social aspect is phony as the day is long, nope, I made a switch to not being a fan a few weeks ago, I really would rather see porsche get 2nd then him, I would love to see him get kicked to the curb because of all his talking like he is the best playah since who knows, even saying ED would respect his game play, uh, hello, ED hates this guy,lololol

Yeah, I really haven't disliked Adam until this last week. He played a very clean game up until now, always telling the truth about the way he was voting and what side he was on even if he was switching sides a lot. Now that he is truly desperate, he is starting to play dirty and making promises that he can't back up. I don't fault him too much though because he is in a position where there are no competitions left to play and the only way he could possibly save himself now is by convincing the girls in whatever way he can to take him. If he just rolls over then he has come all this way for nothing more than the lousy stipend all the other non-vets got and that must be a hard pill to swallow.

Hmmm. Last week it seemed Adam was getting a whole lot of loving on this board. What a difference a week makes.

Nevertheless, Porsche needs to take advantage of this. She needs to win the final HOH and send Rachel to the JH. Rachel will be mad with Adam because he tried to blackmail them and she will campaign against him. I believe her campaigning would be a whole lot more effective than his. In addition, Porshe could give the following half a million speech.

"Rachel, you are a great competitor, one of the greatest in big brother history, I really enjoyed competing against you this summer. However, because you are such a great competitor, there is no way I could win if you made it to the end. Therefore I have to evict you."

It makes no difference whether porsche believes what she is saying or not. All she has to do is tell rachel she is the greatest and Rachel will be forever grateful. Porsche will automatically have R/B/D/K votes. Makes no difference what the rest does. But I think she could get all 7 votes that way.

Adam has always been playing for second place...well since he started playing after his hero left.

Pork getting snippy with Adam right now on the feeds about the deal. Adam said she had her chance last year (Rachel). Adam telling Porch she deserves to win she earned it. Adam said that Rachel had said the only reason Pork was here was because she was close friends with Janelle. bla bla bla

Yeah, I really haven't disliked Adam until this last week. He played a very clean game up until now, always telling the truth about the way he was voting and what side he was on even if he was switching sides a lot. Now that he is truly desperate, he is starting to play dirty and making promises that he can't back up. I don't fault him too much though because he is in a position where there are no competitions left to play and the only way he could possibly save himself now is by convincing the girls in whatever way he can to take him. If he just rolls over then he has come all this way for nothing more than the lousy stipend all the other non-vets got and that must be a hard pill to swallow.

I dont think he was playing the game,I think it is bs to say you are tryin to play as honest as poss, when bb is suppossed to be lyin cheatin, etc, so to me he rolled over the whole game, I found him onlt slightly annoying up till this past cpl weeks, now his head is soooodamn big you can barely talk to that ego of his, I think the night of the ft was when he really started to bug me with the rain man stuff paaallleeeaasssee

I dont think he was playing the game,I think it is bs to say you are tryin to play as honest as poss, when bb is suppossed to be lyin cheatin, etc, so to me he rolled over the whole game, I found him onlt slightly annoying up till this past cpl weeks, now his head is soooodamn big you can barely talk to that ego of his, I think the night of the ft was when he really started to bug me with the rain man stuff paaallleeeaasssee

"soooodamn big." LOL. I love that.

I just hope if his plan doesn't work and he finds himself on the jury, he'll still vote based on gameplay.

I think that he will vote based on that as a "superfan"...I think a lot of his bluster with P/R is "false bravado"..he is desperate now...I do think he played a good social game...unlike most ppl I have no problem with floaters...that BB status brought him to the end...as much as we love the "big moves" those "big moves"hg are targeted.... go Rach!

"soooodamn big." LOL. I love that.

giljotiini.gifgiggle.gif

I know it is off topic but I just gotta say I am having the most scrumpdilicious mango peach slurpee, OMG yum!!!!!!

Hmmm. Last week it seemed Adam was getting a whole lot of loving on this board. What a difference a week makes.

Nevertheless, Porsche needs to take advantage of this. She needs to win the final HOH and send Rachel to the JH. Rachel will be mad with Adam because he tried to blackmail them and she will campaign against him. I believe her campaigning would be a whole lot more effective than his. In addition, Porshe could give the following half a million speech.

"Rachel, you are a great competitor, one of the greatest in big brother history, I really enjoyed competing against you this summer. However, because you are such a great competitor, there is no way I could win if you made it to the end. Therefore I have to evict you."

It makes no difference whether porsche believes what she is saying or not. All she has to do is tell rachel she is the greatest and Rachel will be forever grateful. Porsche will automatically have R/B/D/K votes. Makes no difference what the rest does. But I think she could get all 7 votes that way.

Adam has always been playing for second place...well since he started playing after his hero left.

Doesn't the last HG get sent elsewhere & not to the jury house? That would mean there'd be no campaigning against either of the final 2. Wouldn't that also leave the final evicted HG in the dark as to who the jury is voting for?

Jordans year the 3rd evicted houseguest got sent right out to the jury seats, got to ask 1 question and that was it, then they voted, that was Kevin remember

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name