Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

Yeah I'm confused about this.. I thought it was usually live but then I was thinking what about the jury questions.. are they not doing that this yeAR? They usually question the last 2 and they aren't going to have time to do that live on finale too, but they can't do questions until the final 2 is determined..

:diamond::diamond: But they do have 90 minutes, so there will probably be time. :diamond::diamond:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm confused about this.. I thought it was usually live but then I was thinking what about the jury questions.. are they not doing that this yeAR? They usually question the last 2 and they aren't going to have time to do that live on finale too, but they can't do questions until the final 2 is determined..

I'm thinking it's kinda of strange for the f3 to be in the house for 4 more days before they do the f2 questions. I know everyone is saying it will ALL happen on Wednesday night, but that just doesn't "feel" right to me...I know that in a couple of past years (BB12 and BB11) the f2 were alone for 2/3 days before the finale.

Either way I'm hoping Rachel wins and as P has already won 5K...Rachel takes Adam...but P and R are acting like they had a "deal" for the f2...did anyone KNOW this???

I was only talking about one adult (child like) that was in the house and her name is Jordan. In the house everyone had to treat her with kid gloves and everyone has to treat her with kid gloves on this board. Over the years, many many reality players was stabbed in the back but it didn't become a national outrage until it happned to Jordo. Actually, Jordo wasn't stabbed in the back. Jeff was the one that "got got."

I will apoligize to anyone that that was offended by my use of the term "special needs." But, I do not believe Jordo is very smart. I believe she is slow.

But back to the current game. Both A and P need to lose because they were the dumb asses that took R to F3. They have spent to much time trying not to lose the game rather than trying to win the game. If they can find away to come back and win HOH, it will be a toss up between A and P. If R makes the F2 she will already have 3 votes b4 they give their final speeches.

Why does it bother you so much that you believe Jordan is slow, why is that a point of scorn from you, why do you use it as a reason to not like her??

Send adam to jury! Worst player ever! See what happens when u don't play and just kiss behinds! He does not deserve to win! He doesn't even deserve final 2! I hope it is posher and Rachel! Rachel would probably win! But its a better senario than Adam winning 50,000! He sucks!

Guest 6Borders

I like Adam and I think a lot of people have missed the fact that he actually WAS playing this game all along and I would love to see him in F2 with Porsche (doubt that is going to happen...if it's Q&A Grodner has probably already given Rachel the answers in DR, and it's a given, in my opinion, that the jury votes will go to Rachel).

He's pissing me off by using his vote as leverage. People like that are disgusting, and I hope those ladies stick to their agreement. They need to kick his behind out of there.

I agree. His arrogance is making me sick. He thinks he was a great player when he was just a wussie. He really likes to brag about himself. Blah!!!Blah!!!Blah!!!

:animated_rotfl: Not sure if Adam is using some kind of psychology or not, but by tellng both R and P that whoever wins the f2 questions will carry a little more weight is a way to get them to think about the votes that are aleady IN the JH...and his IS the "swing" vote. BUT he is also relaying a message of his support and therefore arguments for and against either one of the girls.

I don't think he's arrogant at all...just stating the facts...he did VERY little lying, he tried to win every comp he was in and he has been a very sociable guy.

Maybe those of you who find him arrogant are totally unaware of the "NEW YORK STATE OF MIND"...confidence, not arrogance prevails.

I'd LOVE for him to be in f2, but the writing is on the wall and his only chance of winning any $$ is the America's choice...a snow balls chance in hell!!

I seem to remember Adam really trying in some of the comps that he didn't win. Maybe he was acting. Dunno. I never really liked Adam because I am not drawn to overweight, balding men who smoke (sorry darling, funny Shipp) and growl and know every line of 90210. He does seem nice, though, and I would guess that he is genuine which is a helluva lot more than I would say about some of them.

In retrospect, perhaps this world would be a better place if more men did know every line of 90210.

Adam didn't throw any competitions. It is painfully obvious that he just sucks. Get his worthless ass out of there.

Actually he did throw comps. He was smart enough to throw the comps when he wasnt a target so that it wouldn't put a target on his back. He swapped sides back and forth when he needed to in order to further himself in the game.

Pretty smart player IMO. Definitely deserving of a F2 2nd place win or possible even a win.

He isn't going to be in the F2 so he'll never have that chance.

I have no energy to even rattle back ay all these naysayers, but I 100% agree with you spikes, and I will laugh my ass off, he deserves nothing for his idiotic floating and gigantic head he has gotten,lololol

IMO...

Whoever wins the third segment of HOH has to take Adam if they want to win 500k. It is the best way to position themselves for the win.

Both Rachel and Porshe may be trying to play the other to take them to F2 but the best choice is to take the least deserving player especially if the idiot may tell others to give you win.

It is like rob taking Phillip to finals in Survivor or Jordon taking Natalie in BB.

if Adam is not selling himself as an unworthy floater to their master game play then he needs to humble himself pronto and sell both Rachel and Porshe to take him because no one would vote for him.

Okay so now Adam is saying he's going to be evil (telling the cameras in the BY) and tell them if they want to win they have to take him to the finals or he'll convince the jury not to give them 500K. I liked the nice Adam better. He doesn't deserve shit. I hope whoever wins final HOH just kicks his ass out.

Newsflash, Adam. You can't convince the jury of anything. You have about two seconds with the rest of the jury to ask one question and then vote.

Rachel should win the hoh against porsche and pick her for the f2. Goodbye Adam. Finally!

I really want Porsche to get to the final 2 and at least get 50K but if Rachel were to take it might be worth it to see him lose 7-0 since he thinks he has played one of the best social games EVER on BB :animated_rotfl:

Okay so now Adam is saying he's going to be evil (telling the cameras in the BY) and tell them if they want to win they have to take him to the finals or he'll convince the jury not to give them 500K. I liked the nice Adam better. He doesn't deserve shit. I hope whoever wins final HOH just kicks his ass out.

Newsflash, Adam. You can't convince the jury of anything. You have about two seconds with the rest of the jury to ask one question and then vote.

That's a good point--he doesn't even have enough time with the jury. What is he thinking?

I really want Porsche to get to the final 2 and at least get 50K but if Rachel were to take it might be worth it to see him lose 7-0 since he thinks he has played one of the best social games EVER on BB :animated_rotfl:

I don't even want him to win 50,000 He doesn't deserver it! Let them do a show of hands on finale night like they do on survivor! Sheesh he was a waste of space this summer! He is only great to the jordan and jeff fans! Because he help them until he betrayed jordan! He had no game play of his own! Unless u count lips permantly on butts! He got himself in this predicament! Not listening and not making any big moves!

Rachel knows this! She has been in jury before! She is not going to fall for it!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name