Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

Team Jolie

Team Jolie

• Pip
  • 480 posts

I don't know...from the live feeds it looks like Rachel/Porsche are solid on their deal to take each other.

Rach/Adam Final

Jeff Rachel
Jor Rachel
Bren Rachel
Shelly???
Dani: Adam
Shelly: Adam

7th juror?
Porsche: ?
Rach?
Adam?

so hard to tell!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
shelly said many times she could not stand the thought of Porsche being in the f2, but who knows

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts

shelly said many times she could not stand the thought of Porsche being in the f2, but who knows

LOL, if Shelly told me the sky was blue I wouldn't believe her. I just know that she hated Rachel and I would be :animated_shocking: if she voted for her.

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,676 posts

Rach/Adam Final

Jeff Rachel
Jor Rachel
Bren Rachel
Shelly???
Dani: Adam
Shelly: Adam
7th juror?
Porsche: ?
Rach?
Adam?

so hard to tell!

See how bad Shelly is. She's trying to vote twice. :shocked2:

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,822 posts
I can't see Dani voting for Adam. Even against Rachel.

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts

Of course Porch only thinks Rachel is the one to take to final 2. The only game Pork had was bashing Rachel with the mean girls. Planning how to take more of Rachel's things and hide them. She thinks that none of the other mean girls will vote for Rachel and she will only get the 3 votes from Brendon, Jeff and Jordan.

wrong.

Rachel will get Adam's vote and maybe Dani and Kalia's.

Porsche was a wast of a game player. She said yesterday that she thought the BB put her on the cast to flirt with the boys but there weren't any to flirt with.
Porsche thinks because she is good friends with Janelle and friends with Evel Dick she will get America's vote.

Delusional

Between Porch and Adam. It is a toss up.

I kinda have to disagree with you here with Dani/Kalia. I don't think they'll be able to say Rachel was better than them. I think Rachel would win with J/J/B and Shelly though. Either way, Rachel wins this no matter who she takes.

Porsche needs Adam in the end. Only locked votes for Adam are J/J.

Canopus

Canopus

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Porsche needs Adam in the end. Only locked votes for Adam are J/J.

No, if Porsche breaks her word to Rachel, then she also loses B+R. She'd lose. Porsche stands her best chance against Rachel, where she'll get D+K+S, and just needs Adam's vote to win. Who knows what Adam will do, but Porsche at least has a shot he might vote for her.

I'm assuming that Shelly would vote for Porsche, but I'm guessing? She'll do the exact opposite of whatever she promised.

homehearties

homehearties

• Pip
  • 161 posts
IF Porsche beats RAchel, I will be soooooo mad!

scooterdog

scooterdog

• Pip
  • 10 posts
Did Porsche win part 3 of competition for HOH? From conversation on the live feeds, it looks like she might have.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
Part 3 is played live on the show tomorrow night.

vyvashuss44

vyvashuss44

• Pip
  • 147 posts

No, if Porsche breaks her word to Rachel, then she also loses B+R. She'd lose. Porsche stands her best chance against Rachel, where she'll get D+K+S, and just needs Adam's vote to win. Who knows what Adam will do, but Porsche at least has a shot he might vote for her.

I'm assuming that Shelly would vote for Porsche, but I'm guessing? She'll do the exact opposite of whatever she promised.

Jordan had said, before she left (in a DR I THINK??) that she would vote for Adam...so IF Porshe takes adam I believe the J/J/B/R alliance will vote for Adam. Then Porshe, the skanky, sneaky, delusional mental midget will still get 50K and probably blow it on sweat suits!
I'm lighting candles that Rachel wins final HOH and takes Adam because I truly believe even Dani will repect how well she played the game, and if she gets Dani's votes she'll probably also gets Kalia's, Porshe's...leaving Shelly as the LONE WOLF because she really can't stand Rachel, not only from BB13, but BB12 too.

HOWEVER, :sherlockani: since the voting is SOOoooo subjective and we still have NO CLUE who the f2 are...its a REAL CRAP SHOOT and we all have to sit on our hands and watch with anticipation followed by either exhilaration :party_smilie: or disappointment! :mad1: Maybe even DEPRESSION!!!! :skellington:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,340 posts
I wish they wouldn't save the final Comp for the Live show tomorrow. (if that's true)

Seems like WAAAAY too much stuff to do in the final show. And it cheats the Live Feed viewer
out of watching any campaigning that would go on to the winner of the last Comp to be chosen to be picked for F2.

Questions from the Jury and deliberations would be more than enough before the voting ....
then announcing Winner and possible chatting with the HGs berfore America's Choice is announced.

oh... almost forgot - - hope Porsche doesn't win the last Comp. If she doesn't, I hope
Rach makes a decision that will be in her favor.

For that matter - after today I hope Adam screwed up his slim chance of winning anything.
(What WAS he thinking ?)

LOL... still can't believe I'm hoping for a Rachel WIN

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,147 posts

LOL... still can't believe I'm hoping for a Rachel WIN

As am I , :animated_rotfl: Go Rachel, Big RED :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

HOWEVER, :sherlockani: since the voting is SOOoooo subjective and we still have NO CLUE who the f2 are...its a REAL CRAP SHOOT and we all have to sit on our hands and watch with anticipation followed by either exhilaration :party_smilie: or disappointment! :mad1: Maybe even DEPRESSION!!!! :skellington:

I have to admit it--I feel I have no idea how most of them would vote! :animated_bouncy:

Team Jolie

Team Jolie

• Pip
  • 480 posts
what a difference a year makes!! last BB season there were so many Rachel haters!!! (myself included) but this season...she has redeemed herself..

.Porsche has won a few comps and imho is more deserving to go to F2 over Adam...I think P deserves F2 over Adam but dont want her to win the 500k!!!

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,119 posts
Porsche is probably gonna win this game if she makes it to F2 no matter who is next to her. It makes me want to do this. Posted Image

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
OMG, GSL.........I REALLY hope you're WRONG!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,872 posts
not surprised she got her girls vote kalia and daniele :animated_bouncy:

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,512 posts
Missed every question in the final comp and winds up with 50k. What a shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users