Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

CeCiMom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan would, but Jeff wouldn't. Jeff didn't really like Rachel. I was a Jeff fan but the way he treated Rachel in this game changed my opinion about him. He would totally vote for Adam to win.

Oh and Jeff would vote for rachel to win over porshe no doubt.

I think Jordan would convince Jeff to vote for Rachel.

Part 2 of the HoH winner. lame, Adam didn't stand a chance at the type of comp. i think AG knew that and let porsche win so Rachel could beat her in the third part. Adam would have beaten her at questions. now its more of a toss up... well, leaning towards rachel im guessing.

"Pretty is a pretty does". What exactly does that mean? And if it's a put down wouldn't it also apply to Jordan as well as Porsche? Both of them are pretty women. Ya can't have it both ways. animated_rotfl.gif

What does that mean...seriously? If I didn't understand it I would first google it but it means if you have ugly actions...then you're ugly.

Also spoken in the movie Forrest Gump..."pretty is as pretty does" as well as "stupid is as stupid does"

But Jordan "does" pretty - she is beautiful inside and out -THAT is the difference.

Exactly SugarB...Porsche is pretty on the outside, not so much on the inside. Same with Danielle.

I think I can explain it ... If a player was not on the same team as sweethearts Jeff and Jordan, than you are ugly. If you were a player that helped to move sweethearts Jeff and Jordan to the end, than you are pretty. And it goes with out saying, that Jeff and Jordan are the most beautiful people in the world. :animated_rotfl:

I think I can explain it ... If a player was not on the same team as sweethearts Jeff and Jordan, than you are ugly. If you were a player that helped to move sweethearts Jeff and Jordan to the end, than you are pretty. And it goes with out saying, that Jeff and Jordan are the most beautiful people in the world. :animated_rotfl:

LOL. Totally true on this board!

I think that some people didn't favor Jeff and Jordan and some did and some people didn't favor Porsche, etc...and some did. It isn't any more complex than that and has little, really, to do with apparent gameplay because most of the favor or disfavor started early-on.

The only person I really never liked was Shelly and later; Kalia, as well. At this point, like or dislike has nothing to do with it except for the possibility of like or dislike influencing the jury's vote.

Of them all, I would probably play the game as Porsche has done minus a few unnecessarily hateful remarks that she has made. I do think that it has been a more difficult game for Rachel because of the obvious but BB brought the couples back; not Porsche, so that doesn't matter in the end result.

May the best woman win.

Guest 6Borders

What exactly did I say to "get back at" another poster?? Personally, I don't see anything wrong with comparing one HG to another season. I was expressing my opinion and I'm sorry if that's your pet peeve and I offended you in some way.

So what if Porsche slept her way to the Final 3...she's in the final 3 and maybe the Final 2. I'd say she did something right to get there, no matter what it was!

My pet peeve on these boards is people always referring to other HG in this season or other seasons to try and point out hypocrisy. We are all hypocrites at some time. I prefer to judge each HG on their own merrit. This whole season every time I said something mean about a house guest then another person would feel compelled to come back and say something nasty about Jordan because they know I like her.

I wish we could just say what we want about a house guest and leave it at that. The comparison and trying to get back at the poster by posting nasty about someone they like is just plain silly.

Pork is what she is. I don't like her. I don't like her personality and her nasty actions and words

thank you very much

I am absolutely disgusted by Porsche. I am stupified by her casual egotisticle manner in which she talks of herself and others and was flabbergasted when Jorden said she was a beautiful person. There is nothing beautiful about this girl. I believe Porsche was so jealous of Jordon that, that is why they never spoke.....

OMG......who on earth here has ESP or some other super power that they can determine WHO JEFF will vote for and then, not just opine but degrade him for doing whatever it is they have decided he WILL DO...... :animated_rotfl:

Also, the only thing Jeff ever "DID to Rachel" was try to help her to stay in the game. Maybe he wasn't as tactful as Jordan at it but if it wasn't for BOTH, J/J, Rachel would not be sitting where she is today and would have been booted before either of them.

The ONLY thing I would bet on is that Jeff would NEVER vote for Porche because he's commented over & over about her NOT being in the game for weeks......I never ONCE heard him say anythng like that about Rachel & I'm thinking (but of course, only a guess!) that when he finds out all Rachel did for Jordan after he left, he will certainly give her his vote over Porche OR Adam.

I am absolutely disgusted by Porsche. I am stupified by her casual egotisticle manner in which she talks of herself and others and was flabbergasted when Jorden said she was a beautiful person. There is nothing beautiful about this girl. I believe Porsche was so jealous of Jordon that, that is why they never spoke.....

I agree, I thought she was jealous of Jordan also.

Yeah, Adam seems like the swing vote, AGAIN, with the jury members.

But are the girls for sure taking eachother? Would it be smarter for Porsche to take Adam, if she really wants to win?

I wasn't sure until I saw their dance in the kitchen while Adam was in the DR. Either Porsche is a really good actress or she is taking Rachel to F2. Rachel, I believe because she keeps her deals, lol.

I wasn't sure until I saw their dance in the kitchen while Adam was in the DR. Either Porsche is a really good actress or she is taking Rachel to F2. Rachel, I believe because she keeps her deals, lol.

Porche just floated through, in the beginning she would have been voted out if it wasnt for Rachel.....Rachel will win....she deserves it!!!

I think Porsche is going to take Rachel for sure but not so sure if Rachel will take Porsche or Adam. I think Rachel is still deciding. Her best bet is to take Adam in my opinion.

I think Porsche is going to take Rachel for sure but not so sure if Rachel will take Porsche or Adam. I think Rachel is still deciding. Her best bet is to take Adam in my opinion.

I so badly want Rach in final 2 but I remember Porsche saying that she wants 2 newbies at the end forcing the jury (vets) to choose between newbies only. :disappointed: I don't think Pork will take Rach.

I dunno. As I see it; Adam and Porsche = Adam wins. Adam and Rachel = Rachel wins. Rachel and Porsche = Rachel wins.

I think that the jury will remember Porsche doing nothing much (except for Daniele and Kalia) since most of what she did constructively was after they were gone. Porsche was not all that likable or sociable out of the mean girl group and Adam knew that she was being superficial with him; I would think. I also think that Adam really and truly admired Jeff and will want to reflect his supposed vote. There is also the possibility that Daniele and maybe Kalia won't want to see Porsche win the 500K if they couldn't. Mean girls are like that.

Just theories. I've absolutely no clue how they will vote or who will be before them. I would vote for Rachel to win but something tells me that Adam is going to be the winner of BB13.

I dunno. As I see it; Adam and Porsche = Adam wins. Adam and Rachel = Rachel wins. Rachel and Porsche = Rachel wins.

I think that the jury will remember Porsche doing nothing much (except for Daniele and Kalia) since most of what she did constructively was after they were gone. Porsche was not all that likable or sociable out of the mean girl group and Adam knew that she was being superficial with him; I would think. I also think that Adam really and truly admired Jeff and will want to reflect his supposed vote. There is also the possibility that Daniele and maybe Kalia won't want to see Porsche win the 500K if they couldn't. Mean girls are like that.

Just theories. I've absolutely no clue how they will vote or who will be before them. I would vote for Rachel to win but something tells me that Adam is going to be the winner of BB13.

If it comes down to Adam/Porsche I really think it'll be a toss up. I see 2 votes for Adam (J/J) and the three girls voting for Porsche. Brendon and Rachel will be the swing votes here.

But yeah I agree, Rachel wins no matter whose in the end with her. Should Porsche win, Rachel needs to go.

I don't know...from the live feeds it looks like Rachel/Porsche are solid on their deal to take each other.

I don't know...from the live feeds it looks like Rachel/Porsche are solid on their deal to take each other.

Rachel may be solid with the deal but I don't think P is. She will be playing the part of Rachel's BFF and most trustworthy friend for the next few days. She will do her best to always be with Rachel, keeping Adam from trying to sway Rachel to take him if she wins. She will swear they are so solid for F2. But I think if she wins HoH, she will go with Adam. She would tell R that she is so, so sorry but she knew that R was just so awesome that she would win but Adam has pretty much done nothing and wasn't a competitor and she could win over him. This is all just my opinion, of course. I really don't know what either will do. Wish there was a Sunday show where we could hear some DR talk.

Archived