Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

CeCiMom

As much as you all think Porsche is ugly and fat, I can only assume that's female jealousy. As I guy, I can assure you that she is smokin' hot. The hottest one on BB this season. Jordon is hot too, but more as a girl-next-door. Both Porsche and Jordon look good without makeup. Porsche looks best with as little on as possible! :animated_bouncy:

Rachel can look good sometimes, but she really needs to fix herself up to get there.

Double-bag award this season goes to Kalia.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as you all think Porsche is ugly and fat, I can only assume that's female jealousy. As I guy, I can assure you that she is smokin' hot. The hottest one on BB this season. Jordon is hot too, but more as a girl-next-door. Both Porsche and Jordon look good without makeup. Porsche looks best with as little on as possible! :animated_bouncy:

Rachel can look good sometimes, but she really needs to fix herself up to get there.

Double-bag award this season goes to Kalia.

Cassie was the hottest girl with the best figure on BB 13 this year and yes I am a guy :animated_bouncy:

As much as you all think Porsche is ugly and fat, I can only assume that's female jealousy.

:animated_rotfl:

Yes I'm so jealous of pinhead--- even though Janelle is a million times hotter! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

When girls on this board see a beautiful female on BB there is not one of us who hesitate to say it! I wish I had Amy's hair-mine won't grow as long! See how hard is that? :animated_bouncy: fat ass is just UGLY!!! And if guys can actually do it with someone who doesn't bathe or wash her hair--eeeewwww :animated_shocking:

:animated_rotfl:

Yes I'm so jealous of pinhead--- even though Janelle is a million times hotter! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

When girls on this board see a beautiful female on BB there is not one of us who hesitate to say it! I wish I had Amy's hair-my won't grow as long! See how hard is that? :animated_bouncy: fat ass is just UGLY!!!

I was just about to post something simular, smassadi. I have seen women here over the years post about how beautiful many of the women were. And this year, Jordan, Cassie, Dani and Rachel were all called pretty/beautiful by many women posters. But of course, being women if we don't think someone is pretty it is because we are jealous.

I was just about to post something simular, smassadi. I have seen women here over the years post about how beautiful many of the women were. And this year, Jordan, Cassie, Dani and Rachel were all called pretty/beautiful by many women posters. But of course, being women if we don't think someone is pretty it is because we are jealous.

LOL. Yep. Everyone had to have seen us posting how beautiful some of the women of the show are. In the same breath he admitted we all said jordan is gorgeous, people just try to needle others on the board--it's so silly! :animated_bouncy:

Cassie was the hottest girl with the best figure on BB 13 this year and yes I am a guy :animated_bouncy:

Not my type. Cassie was certainly good-looking as a model. But IMO, while she looks good in fashion shots, she doesn't look nearly so good naturally. Eyes too far apart, bordering on sickly-thin, and just has a stuck-up aura about her.

That said, she was better looking than most. But not anywhere near Porsche or Jordon.

tend to disagree with that assessment respectfully....I, as a woman, can appreciate, and do...when I think another woman is pretty...guess it may have to do with self-esteem...but I do agree that we as women have a catty tendency to bring a pretty girl down...why is that?

Back to topic..I think that Porsche is a very pretty girl...in all the seasons of BB most of the female hg have gained weight because all they have to do is "eat and compete" lol....

I wouldn't say she's beautiful and certainly not as hot as SHE thinks she is. But as my mama always said...pretty is as pretty does.

[/quote

Porsche is an attractive -pretty girl ------I don't find her beautiful at all. Her "twin brother" is Aaron Paul aka Jessie Pinkman on Breaking Bad. They look just alike ! She has a weak chin and a jutting pendulous lower lip and a much too prominent forehead.

I wouldn't say she's beautiful and certainly not as hot as SHE thinks she is. But as my mama always said...pretty is as pretty does.

[/quote

Porsche is an attractive -pretty girl ------I don't find her beautiful at all. Her "twin brother" is Aaron Paul aka Jessie Pinkman on Breaking Bad. They look just alike ! She has a weak chin and a jutting pendulous lower lip and a much too prominent forehead.

It's funny about the chin--I guess that was when I was turned off her looks--there was a picture of her on sucks right next to Dani--Dani's face looked twice as long as Porsche's in the pic. But for some reason Dani's face came out very good, and porsche's looked completely chinless with a fatty deposit on her neck. i don't even think Dani is all that pretty either but she came out great in that picture and Porsche looked really bad. I thought Janelle was gorgeous and I thought Jun was beautiful too, even after she gained the weight. Jordan is lovely!

"Pretty is a pretty does". What exactly does that mean? And if it's a put down wouldn't it also apply to Jordan as well as Porsche? Both of them are pretty women. Ya can't have it both ways. animated_rotfl.gif

who the H is comparing her to Jordan, there is no way she can even hold a candle to Jordan,yes there is venom towards this peice of lazy crud, she slept her way thru the season, was not nice to anyone, made really mean and hateful remarks even about the ppl she was supposed to be friends with, she is soooooo gross, I will hurl if she wins this thing, but I see no chance for that and cannot wait to see her taken sown a peg or 2

I totally agree Fatcat. I see nothing remotely attractive about her! I even think Rachel is prettier than Porsche. She feels no sympathy for anyone. She loves to tear someone down, then brag about how great she is. If she wins any money she needs to invest in a chin implant and a class in hygiene. She doesn't even take daily showers when there is nothing to do, so she

Probably doesn't take many showers in her real life. I'm sure it is laziness.

"Pretty is a pretty does". What exactly does that mean? And if it's a put down wouldn't it also apply to Jordan as well as Porsche? Both of them are pretty women. Ya can't have it both ways. animated_rotfl.gif

But Jordan "does" pretty - she is beautiful inside and out -THAT is the difference.

Good for her..Female faceoff in F2...if Adam is evicted over Porsche Rach wins...if Porsche is evicted and A/R in F2 i think Adam wins...go girls!

I don't think so. If Rachel wins part 3 and takes Adam, I think she'll win. But, if she wins and takes Porsche, she'll def win as Adam told her he'd vote for her in that scenario. I think the only way Rachel loses in the F2 is if Porsche wins part 3 and takes Rachel. Then Adam might vote for Porsche.

I don't think so. If Rachel wins part 3 and takes Adam, I think she'll win. But, if she wins and takes Porsche, she'll def win as Adam told her he'd vote for her in that scenario. I think the only way Rachel loses in the F2 is if Porsche wins part 3 and takes Rachel. Then Adam might vote for Porsche.

Yeah, Adam seems like the swing vote, AGAIN, with the jury members.

But are the girls for sure taking eachother? Would it be smarter for Porsche to take Adam, if she really wants to win?

I think Jeff would vote for Adam to win. Pretty shitty IMO. rachel should win, and jeff and jordan should be the first ones to campaign for her to win!

Well, when Jordan was evicted, she was very open about how Rachel deserves to win and her and Jeff would vote for her. I know things can change, but I still think she'd vote for Rachel over Adam.

Archived