Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

CeCiMom

There is a lot of nasty things being said about Porsh ... sleep all the time, pimples, fat, etc. But .... she did play the game and deserves to be where she is. Porsh did play the game and like or dislike her stategy, she is making it to the end. Go Porsh!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Jordan's eviction speech, you could tell that Jordan was very jealous of Porsh. In copying bitter Jeff, she said she did not know anything about Porsh. Well Little Sweet Jordan, what was stopping you from getting to know her??? Correct ... you have no answer. Just like she could not answer the same question from Julie. She looked quite silly.

Porsche never played the game but rather used others to further herself , adam in particular, she slept 75 % of the time, was very unaware of what was acturally going on around her, she is the female floater to adam who is hte biggest slacker floater ther ever was in BB, Jordan cetarinly has no reason to be jealous of Porsche with her beautiful flawless skin and slammin body from al the working out she had done during the summer, Porsche put her own self up on this high pedestal , if anyone was jealous it was Porsche you could just tell ho w she would not even try to talk to Jordan, Jordan could not get to know her, she has soooo much more class then Porsche, Porsche wants to act??? That is the biggest laugh of all, she has no body, she is plain jane, and cannot even deliver he r little lines in the DR, she is worthless, and I would be will ing to bet if Rachel wins she wil take Adam, , well it would not matter cause neither one of them can win the big prize,LOSERS

LMAO Pork saying she dropped because she was dizzy and had a stomach ache. Think she would be used to that from the boozing and eating she does. food-smiley-005.gifcheeseburger.gif

I couldn't believe what a whimp pimple and wussy boy were, Rachel was so far above them, ridiculous, and pimple skeered to fall, what a joke,lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay you call her Pork. Did you make fun of Jordon's weight gain in season 11?

I will say I did. I wont make fun of weight gain in the house anymore. Not just because my favs might gain weight. Because i it is silly and I was stupid to do it myself. Adam isnt the fittest guy and even though I didnt like him on the show I didnt make fun of his weight this season. I can understand the temptation of making fun of the weight but I dont think I will anymore. And if Porche is a porker (or if Jordon was fat her first season) than I wish I would be so fat :animated_rotfl:

Usually I type out the word Porsche. I get tired of trying to remember to put the c in there. Sometimes I type Porch and sometimes Pork. I don't think I have ever talked about her weight... maybe I have I just don't remember. I have talked about all the other things I don't like about her as a person and a player. She sucks. She is vapid, mean, cruel and has no emotion or feelings for others. She jumped ship with Rachel and Brendon because Rachel talked to Jordan too much. She didn't take Jordan to final 3 because Jordan didn't talk to her and promise final 2 with her. Pork needs a lot of attention. She slept her way through the game and didn't even try to play the game. She did try to win some comps to have fun this summer. Now that it is down to less her odds are better for a comp win. She didn't work out much but she is pretty good athletically. I just think she is a poor excuse for a houseguest.

Did I ever call Jordan fat? (I think you would like to imply I am a hypocrite) No I never called Jordo fat.

I guess you can keep quoting me and calling me out for what I say and who I like because it is a free world. I don't know why you bother. :dontgetit:

Usually I type out the word Porsche. I get tired of trying to remember to put the c in there. Sometimes I type Porch and sometimes Pork. I don't think I have ever talked about her weight... maybe I have I just don't remember. I have talked about all the other things I don't like about her as a person and a player. She sucks. She is vapid, mean, cruel and has no emotion or feelings for others. She jumped ship with Rachel and Brendon because Rachel talked to Jordan too much. She didn't take Jordan to final 3 because Jordan didn't talk to her and she promise final 2 with her. Pork needs a lot of attention. She slept her way through the game and didn't even try to play the game. She did try to win some comps to have fun this summer. Now that it is down to less her odds are better for a comp win. She didn't work out much but she is pretty good athletically. I just think she is a poor excuse for a houseguest.

Did I ever call Jordan fat? (I think you would like to imply I am a hypocrite) No I never called Jordo fat.

I guess you can keep quoting me and calling me out for what I say and who I like because it is a free world. I don't know why you bother. dontgetit.gif

agree 100% with you Marty, she disgusts me sooo much that I actually called Porch by shipps name ,lol, what difference does it make, everyone wants to debate about Jordan, why??? I dont get it, each of us has our opinion and we should be allowed to have it without being called out on it, so I guess I do get it, its just to bait, hard to not take the bait and really let loose , I admire you for your patience, I thought Jordan looked great this summer plus she was younger her season and there is a time in a young girls life where you lose the "baby fat" and she certainly has done that, just love this girl

If you're just going by numbers, Porsche played harder than Jordan. She won 3 events to Jordan's 1 HoH (which was given to her). Jordan saying that Porsche was a worthless player, is the pot calling the kettle black. Neither one did much to really warrant a spot in the F2.

As much as I like her, I thought Jordan came off as a bit bitter in the end.

Okay you call her Pork. Did you make fun of Jordon's weight gain in season 11?

I will say I did. I wont make fun of weight gain in the house anymore. Not just because my favs might gain weight. Because i it is silly and I was stupid to do it myself. Adam isnt the fittest guy and even though I didnt like him on the show I didnt make fun of his weight this season. I can understand the temptation of making fun of the weight but I dont think I will anymore. And if Porche is a porker (or if Jordon was fat her first season) than I wish I would be so fat :animated_rotfl:

Using the subject pronoun "you," in this post, seems personal to me.

I believe that people who enter into a contract to appear on a reality television show are exempt (whether we like it or not) from the political or moral correctness of viewers making fun of them for just about any reason. They become fair game in a game. People do go too far. Calling someone a porker, in my opinion is not going too far. A person can lose weight. Calling someone retarded reflects the declarer more than the subject and is too far.

I called Porsche, Porches and never mentioned her weight until her ass seemed to get bigger. Now, I just call her lard-ass.

If you're just going by numbers, Porsche played harder than Jordan. She won 3 events to Jordan's 1 HoH (which was given to her). Jordan saying that Porsche was a worthless player, is the pot calling the kettle black. Neither one did much to really warrant a spot in the F2.

As much as I like her, I thought Jordan came off as a bit bitter in the end.

dissagree, porsche did not play harder ten Jordan , she slept and did not talk game, I just think while Jordan is good at strategy and a social game she is not good at comps

who cares , not me, I will always love jordan, she deserves waay more then she has gotten on these boards

There is a lot of nasty things being said about Porsh ... sleep all the time, pimples, fat, etc. But .... she did play the game and deserves to be where she is. Porsh did play the game and like or dislike her stategy, she is making it to the end. Go Porsh!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Jordan's eviction speech, you could tell that Jordan was very jealous of Porsh. In copying bitter Jeff, she said she did not know anything about Porsh. Well Little Sweet Jordan, what was stopping you from getting to know her??? Correct ... you have no answer. Just like she could not answer the same question from Julie. She looked quite silly.

HUH? I don't think Jordan has a jealous bone in her body and, even if she did, there is nothing about Porsche for Jordan to be jealous about. Jordan looks much better in a bikini - she just doesn't need to flaunt it like Porsche does. As for the other things Porsche has going for her....well, there aren't really many so nevermind.

Usually I type out the word Porsche. I get tired of trying to remember to put the c in there. Sometimes I type Porch and sometimes Pork. I don't think I have ever talked about her weight... maybe I have I just don't remember. I have talked about all the other things I don't like about her as a person and a player. She sucks. She is vapid, mean, cruel and has no emotion or feelings for others. She jumped ship with Rachel and Brendon because Rachel talked to Jordan too much. She didn't take Jordan to final 3 because Jordan didn't talk to her and promise final 2 with her. Pork needs a lot of attention. She slept her way through the game and didn't even try to play the game. She did try to win some comps to have fun this summer. Now that it is down to less her odds are better for a comp win. She didn't work out much but she is pretty good athletically. I just think she is a poor excuse for a houseguest.

I really do think this girl is a sociopath and a good actress. When you look at her interchanges with Rachel, she seems sweet and like she still considers Rachel a friend. When you watch her DRs, all of that sweetness is gone. She likes the phrase "skin over circuitry and wires" which came from Dr Will. I think she does have the emotionless part down. Just not close to the manipulative skills or personality of Dr Will.

I like Porsche. I don't understand why so many of you dislike her. Jealousy? She's smokin' hot. She's also played a good game, especially during the second half of the game (once Danielle got the boot).

You like her because you consider her "smokin' hot," and think that those of us who don't like her are jealous? Think about what that implies. My fave HG ever was Lisa Donahue and she was what I consider smokin' hot.

agree 100% with you Marty, she disgusts me sooo much that I actually called Porch by shipps name ,lol, what difference does it make, everyone wants to debate about Jordan, why??? I dont get it, each of us has our opinion and we should be allowed to have it without being called out on it, so I guess I do get it, its just to bait, hard to not take the bait and really let loose , I admire you for your patience, I thought Jordan looked great this summer plus she was younger her season and there is a time in a young girls life where you lose the "baby fat" and she certainly has done that, just love this girl

Same with Rachel. She stated she lost 20 lbs since last summer. I never thought of her as fat last summer but I think she looks much better with her lean, athletic body this summer.

Same with Rachel. She stated she lost 20 lbs since last summer. I never thought of her as fat last summer but I think she looks much better with her lean, athletic body this summer.

Rachel and Jordan both shaped-up this summer, for sure. It's a long time and working out would be a good way to handle being in the house, imo. Rachel is definitely slimmer than when she came to the house. She looked fabulous in the black dress. Rachel has beautiful eyes.

Happy to see that the saints and the preachers couldn't stifle your spirit, kywildcat! I still say that AG chose the most boring newbies she could find just so the vets would shine. Can't get more boring than Porky. Don't want to see her in F2.

It can get more boring, Jordan. Jordan is one of the most boring HG's of all-time. She can't be mean very often because she doesn't have any thoughts in her head, period. She has zero personality, none. Jordan has been pretty miserable all season. Acting entitled, moping around, saying she is on her period all the time and that is why she acts like she is. At least Porsche had a good attitude throughout the show, and would smile and goof around once in awhile.

And Adam has zero business in the house let alone a final 2, he is a turd.

Maybe (if you really want to "understand,") you should just ask why some of us don't like her, eh?

I can read. You say she's fat, she's mean, she's emotionless, she's lazy, blah, blah, blah. All of which is totally untrue.

Porsche hasn't been keen on Rachel, ever since Rachel dumped her the minute she decided she didn't need her anymore (early in the game, after Porsche helped the vets by voting with them). I think that was stupid of Rachel. Rachel played a horribly selfish first-half of the game, but has played a good game second half after Brendon left.

In any case, it was Rachel that drove Porsche to the "dark side" (i.e., Daniele.)

Porsche has also played well in the comps, especially the second-half of the game. She deserves to be in the final 3. I think the three players in the F3, are the right ones to be there.

It can get more boring, Jordan. Jordan is one of the most boring HG's of all-time. She can't be mean very often because she doesn't have any thoughts in her head, period. She has zero personality, none. Jordan has been pretty miserable all season. Acting entitled, moping around, saying she is on her period all the time and that is why she acts like she is. At least Porsche had a good attitude throughout the show, and would smile and goof around once in awhile.

I agree with that.

And Adam has zero business in the house let alone a final 2, he is a turd.

I don't agree. Adam played the perfect "floater" game. He was honest, and put himself in a position where both sides of the house needed to keep him around. That's a valid way of the playing the game, and arguably more difficult than picking a side and needing your alliance to protect you.

I can read. You say she's fat, she's mean, she's emotionless, she's lazy, blah, blah, blah. All of which is totally untrue.

Porsche hasn't been keen on Rachel, ever since Rachel dumped her the minute she decided she didn't need her anymore (early in the game, after Porsche helped the vets by voting with them). I think that was stupid of Rachel. Rachel played a horribly selfish first-half of the game, but has played a good game second half after Brendon left.

In any case, it was Rachel that drove Porsche to the "dark side" (i.e., Daniele.)

Porsche has also played well in the comps, especially the second-half of the game. She deserves to be in the final 3. I think the three players in the F3, are the right ones to be there.

Oh. I'm sorry. In your post you stated that you "didn't understand" why some of us don't like her. Now you do. Got it. Since you can read, you might want to read-back and see where I also thought that Rachel acted like a fool to Lard-Ass and lost her one friend minus Brendon (at the time). I no longer like Lard-Ass because I found her unnecessarily mean post the Rachel debacle. My liking her or not liking her has nothing to do with how she has fared in the game nor, to my recollection, have I dissed her for how she played the game. To the contrary, my opinion is that anyone who manages to reach Final 5 has successfully played the game. I will be first in line to congratulate the winner (I detested Hayden) but I do not have to like them. Nor do you.

P.S. I am happy for you that you are happy with the Final Three. That doesn't happen for me all that much so it's better for sure.

I haven't seen anyone post that The Pork (or The Cow) are "fat". Tho I haven't read every post. They are not "fat" they are chubbies and out of shape because they over eat, never exercise, and are lazy.. They got nicknames and called names for this reason, and others reasons to many to mention.

Note - actually you are the one using the word "fat".

Jordon hardly spoke to Porsche ????

ummm.. Porsche was first holed up with Rach... then Dani... then Kalia.

I never saw her go sit and talk to Jordon either. But it's always a good 'out'

when you try to think of a reason not to vote to keep a person in. Guess that's

all she could come up with.

- - and I never actually saw her having that much FUN to speak of, except when she

was talking about sex with Dani and Kalia. She really seemed to enjoy that.

Guess you can tell she isn't one of my favorite HG's this season.

Seems like we all pick out certain things to LIKE or DISLIKE. It would be boring

if we all thought the same thing. Right ???

I like Porsche. I don't understand why so many of you dislike her. Jealousy? She's smokin' hot. She's also played a good game, especially during the second half of the game (once Danielle got the boot).

I see Porche totally different then you do! No and that smokin body.....Did you see her from the back, her butt is huge for rest of her body.

She played the game just being a little snitch, floating all over the house. Yep she did win a couple of compets, but in know way should she win BB this season.

I haven't seen anyone post that The Pork (or The Cow) are "fat". Tho I haven't read every post. They are not "fat" they are chubbies and out of shape because they over eat, never exercise, and are lazy.. They got nicknames and called names for this reason, and others reasons to many to mention.

My thoughts exactly. Pork is a lazy piece of poop, half of the time I forget she was even in the house! Boring.

I would hate to see her in final 2.

Rach and Adam and Rach for the win!!!!!!!!

Archived