Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

CeCiMom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really time to cancel the feeds. I can't take listening to Porsche justify voting out Jordan while she squeezes her pimples.

Oh boohoo...Porsche's not happy about what Jordan said to her during her eviction speech. Maybe if you had made half and effort to be nice to her, she would have been nice to you...instead you said things like, "Talking to Jordan is like talking to a ham sandwich."

Please, Rachel, win this and take Adam to F2.

I have watched this season from start to finish, watched a lot of the feeds and I don't remember at any time Porsche being mean to Jordan. Jordan didn't have the time of day for Porsche is what I saw. Jordan had her group, her alliance and that was enough coattails to ride. Seems like Rachel made good enough friends with Porsche throughout the show. It seems like everyone in the jury made friends with her except for Jejo. Jordan talked way more crap about Porsche then Porsche about Jordan, yet it is ok for one but not the other. Jordan had no business in this house and deserved to be voted out, she even admitted so.

Back atcha....you can just ignore my posts from now on, I have nothing to say to you

bitter much?

Porche has it in her. She came out of where and evicted Jordan (who by the way won already 500K 2 years ago). I want a Porche and Adam finally or Rachell/Porche finally. Either way, they all played a great and honest game toward the end. RESPECT :)

No Rachel had production helping her. Besides that I wouldnt mind her winning. Heck I didnt like Janelle but she earned her way to the final 3 her seasons! but that was B4 Grodner took over. LOVED Jen she lasted a long time considerring the long arm of Grodner :food-smiley-005:

I still would like to see Rachel win this thing (finally) but I wouldn't be too disappointed to see Porsche take it.

She may have had to sit on her hands for the first month but she did try like hell to win ever since being let go of the golden key gimmick. She's just terrible at the mental comps. Ying to Kalia's Yang.

Also since she's Janelle's protege (and a goddess according to Janie), so I have to give her props for that. ^_^

Janelle is my all time fav player on BB - ever. How on earth she ever had anything to do with Porche is beyond me. Janelle is spicy and fiesty and Porche is just.....a waste of space? Not sure how to put it. I have never, ever liked Porche in this game. Its not a noob/vet thing because I like Adam. Its just that Porche made for a very dull season and did as much coat tail riding as Jordan.

Wow. There's so many on here who have humbled me. They're just obviously better human beings than I, plain and simple. They don't slam anyone because of their weight, or simply because they don't like them, and they can see thru the hard, cold exteriors of others into their deep, caring souls. What was Jordan thinking by not sucking up to Porsche when she was awake and eating or didn't have her head up Dani and Kalia's butts? After all, Porsche gave the best reason for not being nominated I've ever heard. She didn't want to pack her bags! She sure knew how to talk game, huh? It must have been her subtlety that got her so far instead of being carried to the point where she could win comps because there was far less people to compete with, or because she sat on the sidelines with a golden key. She's been playing this game from the beginning! I heard her say it myself! Not to mention, Dani said to get rid of J so that settled it all. (She was 2nd in the JH, being the best player ever, so she should know.) My eyes have been opened!!!! :eek:

Nah, jk, Porsche and Adam both suck and are wastes of space. Don't like either one of them but if I had to choose, I suppose I'd pick Adam because Porshce is vile, imo, and Adam is just Adam. I slam them because I don't like them and because I can. Venting is what this forum's for, right? Can't stand nasty Kalia either.

Sorry Jordan's gone. Would have loved to see her win again for no other reason than I like her. She's a sweetheart.

Go Rachel!! She does deserve the win.

Wow. There's so many on here who have humbled me. They're just obviously better human beings than I, plain and simple. They don't slam anyone because of their weight, or simply because they don't like them, and they can see thru the hard, cold exteriors of others into their deep, caring souls. What was Jordan thinking by not sucking up to Porsche when she was awake and eating or didn't have her head up Dani and Kalia's butts? After all, Porsche gave the best reason for not being nominated I've ever heard. She didn't want to pack her bags! She sure knew how to talk game, huh? It must have been her subtlety that got her so far instead of being carried to the point where she could win comps because there was far less people to compete with, or because she sat on the sidelines with a golden key. She's been playing this game from the beginning! I heard her say it myself! Not to mention, Dani said to get rid of J so that settled it all. (She was 2nd in the JH, being the best player ever, so she should know.) My eyes have been opened!!!! :eek:

Nah, jk, Porsche and Adam both suck and are wastes of space. Don't like either one of them but if I had to choose, I suppose I'd pick Adam because Porshce is vile, imo, and Adam is just Adam. I slam them because I don't like them and because I can. Venting is what this forum's for, right? Can't stand nasty Kalia either.

Sorry Jordan's gone. Would have loved to see her win again for no other reason than I like her. She's a sweetheart.

Go Rachel!! She does deserve the win.

Happy to see that the saints and the preachers couldn't stifle your spirit, kywildcat! I still say that AG chose the most boring newbies she could find just so the vets would shine. Can't get more boring than Porky. Don't want to see her in F2.

:animated_rotfl: Didnt Kevin and Natalie keep Jordon because they thought they could beat Jordon in the final HOH challenges? How did that work out for them?

Porsche would have had a much better chance against Jordan in that comp rather then the odds of the fit Rachel but Grodner knew Porsche would pick Rachel just like she knew Porsche would make that dumb decision with PB so she made the contest hard like that with the dizzy factor :animated_rotfl:

Why in the word did she vote out Jordan. What a bad, bad move.

Because Porch the Porker is a dim bulb.

She's also a lazy slacker, who did nothing but sleep and eat (good luck getting that weight off girl) and pick on her pimples all season.

Pizza face, bucket butt, nitwit.

There is a lot of nasty things being said about Porsh ... sleep all the time, pimples, fat, etc. But .... she did play the game and deserves to be where she is. Porsh did play the game and like or dislike her stategy, she is making it to the end. Go Porsh!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Jordan's eviction speech, you could tell that Jordan was very jealous of Porsh. In copying bitter Jeff, she said she did not know anything about Porsh. Well Little Sweet Jordan, what was stopping you from getting to know her??? Correct ... you have no answer. Just like she could not answer the same question from Julie. She looked quite silly.

Guest Corky812

Dumbest move on Big Brother. Anyone who has even remotely watched the show knows that that comp was going to be endurance andc of the 4 left Rachel had the best chance of winning it, and Porsche should also have already figured that if Rachel is F2 she will have all the newbie votes (plus sounds like they might be letting Dick vote too)

Dumbest move on Big Brother. Anyone who has even remotely watched the show knows that that comp was going to be endurance andc of the 4 left Rachel had the best chance of winning it, and Porsche should also have already figured that if Rachel is F2 she will have all the newbie votes (plus sounds like they might be letting Dick vote too)

How can Dick vote as he never went to jury ?

:animated_scratchchin: Just wondering why saying the truth about Pork is nasty. She is what she is.

Everyone can say exactly what they want about any player. That is what this website is for. I have no problem with it. It would be pretty boring if we all had the same opinion. I'm just expressing mine.

How can Dick vote as he never went to jury ?

I do not think Dick will be voting. They just said that he would be with the group on finale night ... probably sitting with Dom, Cassie, Lawon and the other dude (wow, forgot his name already)

In Jordan's eviction speech, you could tell that Jordan was very jealous of Porsh. In copying bitter Jeff, she said she did not know anything about Porsh. Well Little Sweet Jordan, what was stopping you from getting to know her??? Correct ... you have no answer. Just like she could not answer the same question from Julie. She looked quite silly.

It takes 2 to get to know a person, was Jordan supposed to go wake her up to get to know her??? Jordan has no reason to be jealous of porch ho, Jordan has more going for her than porch ever will

It takes 2 to get to know a person, was Jordan supposed to go wake her up to get to know her??? Jordan has no reason to be jealous of porch ho, Jordan has more going for her than porch ever will

I know and how is Jordan saying she did not know anything about Porsh amount to her being jealous of her ?

Archived