Porsche - Week 10 Nominee - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Pretty sure her decision will be personal. She doesn't like Jordan, she's way prettier than Porsche, has way more class and she pretty much hasn't given Porsche the time of day the whole season. And you know how Porsche likes the attention...wearing the HOH key around her neck or arm the WHOLE time she was HOH and whining because nobody was coming up to talk to her. Yep, Jordan's a goner but that's ok because I don't want her in F2 and Rachel's the only one IMO that can stop her from going there. Unless Rachel decides to take her there. UGH!!!

Yes the Epitome of class :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she sends Rachel packing, this is a game for half a million dollars!! Who gives a flying rats ass about a deal!! You evict the biggest threat!! Rachel IS a much bigger threat!! Somehow I don't think Porsche give a crap about our respect!

Some people do care about honoring deals - it can be the difference between winning and losing in the end. If you don't, that's fine, but don't get your panties in a bunch because other people see it differently. Do you really think if she evicted Rachel she'd get her vote against Adam or Jordan in the end? Nope. That one vote could make a big difference. You can have whatever outlook you want but yours is not the only point of view out there so why don't you chill out a little bit. ;)

NO ONE knows what fickle Porsche will do..

After all, isn't she the one who in the beginning was in with the Newbies -

Then buddy'd up with Rach -

Then switched to Dani -

Then switched to Kalia -

and back again to Rach ?

She's actually in this part of the game by herself and won't be able to hide anymore.

YIKES.. I think I'm almost pulling for Adam to win the whole dam thing :animated_rotfl:

Read that Porche wants to vote Jordan out. I don't really understand her thought process. I think if either Jordan or Rachel make it to final 2 they should/will win over Porche/Adam so why wouldn't you take the one less likely to win the competitions in the final HOH?

I totally agree with you (I say this strictly from a game play strategy). Why would you keep one, if not THE strongest player in the game? I love Jordan but she would not be the competitor that Rachel will be. There is a better chance she would beat Jordan and then could claim she won the most when it counted the most, etc. Does she think she can win over the jury against Rachel? Even the floaters will see who was the better competitor. Will be interesting...

NO ONE knows what fickle Porsche will do..

After all, isn't she the one who in the beginning was in with the Newbies -

Then buddy'd up with Rach -

Then switched to Dani -

Then switched to Kalia -

and back again to Rach ?

She's actually in this part of the game by herself and won't be able to hide anymore.

YIKES.. I think I'm almost pulling for Adam to win the whole dam thing :animated_rotfl:

Better Adam than Porsche IMO. For the reasons you've stated and just the fact I don't like her, lol.

Archived