Porsche - Week 10 Nominee - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Porsche has played BB beautifully. She kept her mouth shut, and let Keith get evicted so she could obtain a golden key. That was two weeks where she didn't have to do anything, but work on her social game...Send all complaints to BB for that one. Once the keys were no longer in the game, and half of her alliance was gone (Brendon), she quietly moved to a stronger alliance with Kalia, Lawon and Dani....EXCELLENT. There comes a time in every season when a hg must know when to roll on their alliance, and her timing was awesome. Shelly's on the otherhand was not, and we saw what happened. Once Porsche moved to K/D/L side, she became more vocal about her opinions, and bonded with them nicely. To the point where Lawon (Kalia's own partner) went up and out when she or Adam should have. In the meantime, she continued to be friendly towards Rachel and Adam which kept them on the hook and her name out of the mouths of HoH winners on their side. They may have called her names, but she was never nominated by them. She knew Dani was J/J main target, and she let them go after her. Smart, smart move....And once Jeff was evicted, she then chose to step up and play to win in competitions. She won key competitions when she needed to, and that's all that matters near the end. So the girl had game all season long; you just didn't notice her playing.

I don't agree with one word you just posted. I see things totally different. Perception I guess. :inquisitive:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porsche has played BB beautifully. She kept her mouth shut, and let Keith get evicted so she could obtain a golden key. That was two weeks where she didn't have to do anything, but work on her social game...Send all complaints to BB for that one. Once the keys were no longer in the game, and half of her alliance was gone (Brendon), she quietly moved to a stronger alliance with Kalia, Lawon and Dani....EXCELLENT. There comes a time in every season when a hg must know when to roll on their alliance, and her timing was awesome. Shelly's on the otherhand was not, and we saw what happened. Once Porsche moved to K/D/L side, she became more vocal about her opinions, and bonded with them nicely. To the point where Lawon (Kalia's own partner) went up and out when she or Adam should have. In the meantime, she continued to be friendly towards Rachel and Adam which kept them on the hook and her name out of the mouths of HoH winners on their side. They may have called her names, but she was never nominated by them. She knew Dani was J/J main target, and she let them go after her. Smart, smart move....And onceto Jeff was evicted, she then chose to step up and play to win in competitions. She won key competitions when she needed to, and that's all that matters near the end. So the girl had game all season long; you just didn't notice her playing.

I totally disagree with you, she flipped from side to side....Slept thru most of the season, and yes had to finally play once Danni left.... Giving her any money just give me indigestion....LOL

Porsche has played BB beautifully. She kept her mouth shut, and let Keith get evicted so she could obtain a golden key. That was two weeks where she didn't have to do anything, but work on her social game...Send all complaints to BB for that one. Once the keys were no longer in the game, and half of her alliance was gone (Brendon), she quietly moved to a stronger alliance with Kalia, Lawon and Dani....EXCELLENT. There comes a time in every season when a hg must know when to roll on their alliance, and her timing was awesome. Shelly's on the otherhand was not, and we saw what happened. Once Porsche moved to K/D/L side, she became more vocal about her opinions, and bonded with them nicely. To the point where Lawon (Kalia's own partner) went up and out when she or Adam should have. In the meantime, she continued to be friendly towards Rachel and Adam which kept them on the hook and her name out of the mouths of HoH winners on their side. They may have called her names, but she was never nominated by them. She knew Dani was J/J main target, and she let them go after her. Smart, smart move....And once Jeff was evicted, she then chose to step up and play to win in competitions. She won key competitions when she needed to, and that's all that matters near the end. So the girl had game all season long; you just didn't notice her playing.

I don't see it that way at all... she has slept 75% of the time, she is as dull as a 5 year old disposable razor... She ONLY started to play when Dani was booted out of the house...

I tend to agree with you..I like her...but have to ask the question...do you think she conciously made these decisions? That's where we differ...

I think that her current status was gifted by the decisions to mark the vets??and it may have been just pure "dumb luck" on her part to stand where she is now?

As I have stated b4 I have no problem with "floaters" because their decision to play under the radar is strategic as well as those who excel at comps...but I am questioning her ability to play the "floater" game...think she is benifiting from house wanting to take out vets first..

Having said that...she has "stepped up" in comps and is now a player for the F3

go Rach!

I totally disagree with you, she flipped from side to side....Slept thru most of the season, and yes had to finally play once Danni left.... Giving her any money just give me indigestion....LOL

What does it matter if you slept, sat around staring off to space pulling on your hair, smoking cigerettes in the back yard or had sex or fought with your fiance? Nobody left did anything amazing in the game

:party_smilie: YAY So glad she won POV!!!

:gunsmilie: Porsche squashing the dreams of J/J fans and Allison Grodner :figment:

Just the thoughts of Porche making it to the final two, totally disgusts me.

Sorry haven't been active again this summer, but have read and watched everything I could, then I saw this post and had to say....

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

Just wanna say I said around week 2 that I would like to see an Adam/Porsche F2. Now, I'm hoping that doesn't come true, lol.

throughout the game Adam has been OK with Porche. He did want Rachel out on a number of occasions. So if it's up to him...he might have a better chance at big money if he let's Rachel go.

I tend to agree with you..I like her...but have to ask the question...do you think she conciously made these decisions? That's where we differ...

I think that her current status was gifted by the decisions to mark the vets??and it may have been just pure "dumb luck" on her part to stand where she is now?

As I have stated b4 I have no problem with "floaters" because their decision to play under the radar is strategic as well as those who excel at comps...but I am questioning her ability to play the "floater" game...think she is benifiting from house wanting to take out vets first..

Having said that...she has "stepped up" in comps and is now a player for the F3

go Rach!

Yes she did. People may think Porsche is playing Dani's game but she never was. I remember her saying in week one or two that her main goal was to get J/J out of the house, and that she would put them on the block should she win an HoH comp. So, her thoughts were there before she ever aligned with Dani. And remember the newbies may have wanted vets out first, but a vet didn't actually leave until week four. Up to that point only newbies left....that's not a benefit. Her only benefit up to Brendon's first eviction was that she was smart enough to align with a vet team.

Floaters move like Shelly; they never choose a side. Porsche chose to side with Brenchel until he left. Everyone knew she was on their side. When she rolled on Rachel, she not only told Rachel why, but told her new alliance. That's not floating, and that's why she was always offended when the vets would include her with true floaters.

Hot new flash she did not play this game once the numbers dwindle anyone can win comps, oh well she had a golden key for the first month and then after that she would have been lost if Dani didn't grab her to play on her side. If anyone got up and said Dani would not want me to use the POV I would never vote for them to win the game. Her best bet would be to vote out Rachel because Rachel will win comps and she will beat Porshe I am not sure who Rachel would take with her to the final two but Rachel is much more of a threat than Jordan, and if Jordan rode everyones coat tails as some of you say then why are they all worried that she would win????? Doesn't make sense to me. If you truly believe that Jordan did nothing in this game then you would be stupid not to take her to the end.

Jeff and Jordan have made a lot of money this summer and got to spend a lot of time together! :animated_bouncy:

I'm happy for them! :love:

I'm still rooting for Rachel or Adam over Porsche, but if she does win, she must have done something right!

Congrats to whomever! :clap:

Hot new flash she did not play this game once the numbers dwindle anyone can win comps, oh well she had a golden key for the first month and then after that she would have been lost if Dani didn't grab her to play on her side. If anyone got up and said Dani would not want me to use the POV I would never vote for them to win the game. Her best bet would be to vote out Rachel because Rachel will win comps and she will beat Porshe I am not sure who Rachel would take with her to the final two but Rachel is much more of a threat than Jordan, and if Jordan rode everyones coat tails as some of you say then why are they all worried that she would win????? Doesn't make sense to me. If you truly believe that Jordan did nothing in this game then you would be stupid not to take her to the end.

This is very true. I hope Porsche doesn't realize it before eviction time tonight, lol.

I know this is a stretch but does anyone think porshe is telling Rachel she is safe so she doesn't get the "Rachel" treatment and to throw jordan off her game when it comes time to play for hoh. Just a thought because last week porshe said in the diary room that if she wins this week she is getting rid of Rachel!

I know this is a stretch but does anyone think porshe is telling Rachel she is safe so she doesn't get the "Rachel" treatment and to throw jordan off her game when it comes time to play for hoh. Just a thought because last week porshe said in the diary room that if she wins this week she is getting rid of Rachel!

Interesting point, I forgot she said that in the diary room. That might have changed when Jordan voted against her and Rachel saved her though. I think that tonight will say a lot about Porsche's gameplay. If she blindsides Rachel tonight I will be very unhappy because I am a Rachel fan but will gain a bit of respect for her gameplay. If she evicts Jordan, then she is the clueless girl I've thought she was all along.

Interesting point, I forgot she said that in the diary room. That might have changed when Jordan voted against her and Rachel saved her though. I think that tonight will say a lot about Porsche's gameplay. If she blindsides Rachel tonight I will be very unhappy because I am a Rachel fan but will gain a bit of respect for her gameplay. If she evicts Jordan, then she is the clueless girl I've thought she was all along.

I won't respect Porsche if she evicts Rachel, since they made a deal that if Rachel broke the tie in Porsche's favor, Porsche would keep Rachel. I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche goes back on it, though, since she has said more than once she would say anything she needed to and not keep her deals.

I won't respect Porsche if she evicts Rachel, since they made a deal that if Rachel broke the tie in Porsche's favor, Porsche would keep Rachel. I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche goes back on it, though, since she has said more than once she would say anything she needed to and not keep her deals.

I hope she sends Rachel packing, this is a game for half a million dollars!! Who gives a flying rats ass about a deal!! You evict the biggest threat!! Rachel IS a much bigger threat!! Somehow I don't think Porsche give a crap about our respect!

I hope she sends Rachel packing, this is a game for half a million dollars!! Who gives a flying rats ass about a deal!! You evict the biggest threat!! Rachel IS a much bigger threat!! Somehow I don't think Porsche give a crap about our respect!

I would not count on the bimbo to make the smart decision because remember PB :animated_rotfl:

I would not count on the bimbo to make the smart decision because remember PB :animated_rotfl:

Pretty sure her decision will be personal. She doesn't like Jordan, she's way prettier than Porsche, has way more class and she pretty much hasn't given Porsche the time of day the whole season. And you know how Porsche likes the attention...wearing the HOH key around her neck or arm the WHOLE time she was HOH and whining because nobody was coming up to talk to her. Yep, Jordan's a goner but that's ok because I don't want her in F2 and Rachel's the only one IMO that can stop her from going there. Unless Rachel decides to take her there. UGH!!!

If she boots Rach (even tho she promised she wouldn't) Porsche may be thinking

it might be easier beating Jordon for the F2.... and she might be one of the HG's

who don't think the majority of the Jury house would want Jordon to win the big $$$'s AGAIN.

hmmm ?

2 more hours to go here til Show Time

If she boots Rach (even tho she promised she wouldn't) Porsche may be thinking

it might be easier beating Jordon for the F2.... and she might be one of the HG's

who don't think the majority of the Jury house would want Jordon to win the big $$$'s AGAIN.

hmmm ?

2 more hours to go here til Show Time

I would love for Jordan to stay but I don't think she could/would beat Porsche. At this point, I want Porsche to lose more than I want Jordan to win...LOL!

Archived