Rachel - Week 10

CeCiMom

I'm not saying this didn't happen, but how come Jordan told Rachel,after the eviction, that she changed her vote last minute???

Because she did. It was all over her face that what Kalia said about keeping her word got to her. And then if you go back and look at her during the vote you'll hear her stammer slightly when saying Porsche's name. Then look at Rachel's expression when she hears that it was a tie. That was not the plan.

Because she did. It was all over her face that what Kalia said about keeping her word got to her. And then if you go back and look at her during the vote you'll hear her stammer slightly when saying Porsche's name. Then look at Rachel's expression when she hears that it was a tie. That was not the plan.

That was the plan. Rachel encouraged Jordan and said many times she should vote for Kalia to stay because she had NO problem voting her out with the split vote. :animated_wave:

Hated the way you turned on Jordan last night. I was beginning to think you were a true friend to Jordan but you weren't. Really dislike you again.

Hated the way you turned on Jordan last night. I was beginning to think you were a true friend to Jordan but you weren't. Really dislike you again.

I don't think she turned on Jordan. She was loyal to her the whole time. Rachel tried to get Jordan to come upstairs and hang out with them but Jordo was packing and went to bed early. At this point they are all there to win.

I don't think she turned on Jordan. She was loyal to her the whole time. Rachel tried to get Jordan to come upstairs and hang out with them but Jordo was packing and went to bed early. At this point they are all there to win.

Yeah I haven't seen Rachel be disloyal to Jordan once since Jeff left. She has been unwilling to make any deals that didn't keep Jordan safe and she hasn't had a single bad word to say about her to anyone although Jordan has had a few about her. Now one of them has to go and she hasn't even campaigned against Jordan. That might change today but it is crunch time and Rachel has to do what is gonna keep her in the house.

This is just my opinion, but I think Rachel deserves to win....Never thought I would hear those words come out of my mouth. Was one of the biggest targets in the game, and pulled it off everytime she needed to. The other two were floathers half the season.

:party_smilie:

This is just my opinion, but I think Rachel deserves to win....Never thought I would hear those words come out of my mouth. Was one of the biggest targets in the game, and pulled it off everytime she needed to. The other two were floathers half the season.

:party_smilie:

Ditto - exactly!

You are so right Marty. I don't understand why Jordon is so antisocial She has been that way all season but now that there are so few people it is so blantantly obvious and I think hurtful for her game. She could sit and laugh w/them even if she doesn't want to play cards.

I love Jordon! (I know Rachel thread and I am getting there.) However, I have been so disappointed in her physical game play. Especially the last 2 weeks. Rachel has carried her every step of the way. I know that Rachel must have wanted to express her frustrations but she did not demean Jordon in any way in the DR or to others. I have never been a Rachel fan but I gotta say that this Rachel, without Brreeeaaaannnn, is a girl I like!! Hope you bring it home girl!

Guest 6Borders

...more like Grodner planned it would be my guess!! Rachel is too emotional to plan anything and Jordan is a Jeff-public loves us-puppet...just saying it how I see it

Oh, OK, just so she and Jordan had preplanned it.

I might anger a couple people saying this buuuuut...

I dont like rachel at all and i know she came in as a target as soon as she walked in but i really dont think she deserves as much credit as people are giving her. Dick and Daniele gave her the first HOH, she could have still won but they were both planted pretty good on that banana. Brendan seemed to have threw that HoH when they were the F2 up. (still great she got there but that's a questionable win, No one gives Porsche credit for being second in many comps after all.) And the last Donut HOH she won seemed to have been given to her, Honestly who could have imagined Kalia, Adam, or even Jordan to win it?

She Was always targeted but she had a 4 week grace pass.

1.Brendan evicted

2.Brendan revived suspiciously and evicted again

3.Jeff

4.Pandora's Box giveaway saved her

Dick got the gears in motion on to who to evict first and Jeff and Jordan got Adam and Shelly to convert to their sides for the first half of the game.

I give her credit though. she did Carry Jordan in the end and didn't throw the social game out of the window this time (not doing something bad isn't exactly the best move, doing something good is)

GO RACHEL!!!! :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

The only reason I haven't cancelled my feeds yet (the next monthly payment will be in a few days) is so I can see her take Porsche out!!!

Want Rachel to win but if she loses to Adam, that's ok. JUST NO PORSCHE IN F2!!!!

I dont like rachel at all and i know she came in as a target as soon as she walked in but i really dont think she deserves as much credit as people are giving her. Dick and Daniele gave her the first HOH, she could have still won but they were both planted pretty good on that banana. Brendan seemed to have threw that HoH when they were the F2 up. (still great she got there but that's a questionable win, No one gives Porsche credit for being second in many comps after all.) And the last Donut HOH she won seemed to have been given to her, Honestly who could have imagined Kalia, Adam, or even Jordan to win it?

Rachel won 5 HOHs/Vetos. The most anyone else won was 3 (4 way tie between Adam, Porsche, Jeff, Brendon). You can't just discount that and even if one or two were thrown to her she still had to be doing well enough to have a competition thrown to her.

Archived