Rachel - Week 10

CeCiMom

could be in danger of leaving if porsche wins pov and decides to evict her :animated_bouncy:

won't happen...sorry Porsche...you are gone

-Kyo

no doubt she is leaving but just wanted to lay the possibility out there

pov will probably about events in the house and arranging hg faces to them

porsche will have a hard time with that comp since she practically slept the whole summer and really didnt study :animated_bouncy:

I must say Rachel I think you have by far played the best game this season and you deserve to win. Good luck and hope you dominate in POV!!!

As much as I want to vote for Jeff in America's Favorite I think I just might vote for you.

Crossing my fingers that Rachel wins the PoV...

Loved the way she composed herself after Jordan pulled the rug from under her with that vote against Porsche. Did you catch the look on Rach's face? She did not like that move at all.

I thought Rachel wanted to break the tie? I thought I heard Rachel and Jordan talking about it on the live feeds before the fortune teller started talking...

Crossing my fingers that Rachel wins the PoV...

Loved the way she composed herself after Jordan pulled the rug from under her with that vote against Porsche. Did you catch the look on Rach's face? She did not like that move at all.

Do you just make this stuff up? Over and over you say things here that didn't happen. I am all about honesty.

Rachel encouraged Jordan to vote for Kalia so she could break the tie.

I'm nervous for my girl this week since I know Adam and Porsche have been working together for quite some time, and porsche has delivered in the past when she was backed in the corner.

Understandably whether nominated or not, I am hoping for Rachel to pull out a POV win.

=)

I thought Rachel wanted to break the tie? I thought I heard Rachel and Jordan talking about it on the live feeds before the fortune teller started talking...

I'm not saying this didn't happen, but how come Jordan told Rachel,after the eviction, that she changed her vote last minute???

I'd like to see Jordan win the PoV and help Rachel stay like Rachel saved both their arses during DE.

Archived