Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

It's really starting to sink in that this will be IT tonite. :shocking:

If none of what I hope 'happens' - doesn't happen ... at least I might get to see Jordon in

the dress she had picked out for her interview with Julie when she got voted out... lol.

Wish her all the best in whatever lies in her future.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really starting to sink in that this will be IT tonite. :shocking:

If none of what I hope 'happens' - doesn't happen ... at least I might get to see Jordon in

the dress she had picked out for her interview with Julie when she got voted out... lol.

Wish her all the best in whatever lies in her future.

Slow down as its only Tuesday nite ;)

Glad to finally see some posts about our girl, Jordan. This is not a Jeff thread - please keep posts about Jordan. I am also looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night. I know she will look absolutely beautiful. Hope she wins AC.

Glad to finally see some posts about our girl, Jordan. This is not a Jeff thread - please keep posts about Jordan. I am also looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night. I know she will look absolutely beautiful. Hope she wins AC.

Jeff and Jordan go hand in hand since they are partners in the game and in real life. Brenchel's threads --same thing!

Yesterday got out of hand, beating a dead horse forever because of one innocent remark that happened months ago, but it doesn't mean we can't mention Jeff here. Poor Jeff was just saying he doesn't like sex in kid's books and now Jordan will be affected too!

I guess if you have two people who are very nice and you can't find a thing wrong with them you have to just twist an innocent remark until it resembles nothing that was actually said. I'm sure Jordan or Jeff will win AC. people still love them.

Jeff and Jordan go hand in hand since they are partners in the game and in real life. Brenchel's threads --same thing!

Yesterday got out of hand, beating a dead horse forever because of one innocent remark that happened months ago, but it doesn't mean we can't mention Jeff here. Poor Jeff was just saying he doesn't like sex in kid's books and now Jordan will be effected too!

I guess if you have two people who are very nice and you can't find a thing wrong with them you have to just twist an innocent remark until it resembles nothing that was actually said. I'm sure Jordan or Jeff will win AC. people still love them.

agree, we can talk about jeff hefre, I gave my votes to jordo this yr, they are 1 anywaysmitten.gif

No. I am not a moderator, just a BB fan. I do not mind Jeff being mentioned, it was the feeling I had that people had turned this into a hate Jeff thread when it is a thread about Jordan. Yes, they are dating but she does not deserve to have all the hate postings in her thread. If you want to dislike Jeff that is your right-just start a new thread - let's leave this one for Jordan. I love the boards here at Morty's, all the moderators, live feed updaters and all the fans that post here. We all have favorites and those we do not especially like, but we all have the right to an opinion and her on Morty's we can vent, praise, like, dislike or just exchange thoughts on the show. Thanks for letting me vent. I will close with one more shoutout:::

LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!! ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!

agree, we can talk about jeff hefre, I gave my votes to jordo this yr, they are 1 anywaysmitten.gif

Seriously, I am not into weddings, like Prince Harry or whatever, but I'd love to see a Jeff and Jordan wedding for sure! They are one! It was fate! I hope he proposes on TV!!! :smitten:

No. I am not a moderator, just a BB fan. I do not mind Jeff being mentioned, it was the feeling I had that people had turned this into a hate Jeff thread when it is a thread about Jordan. Yes, they are dating but she does not deserve to have all the hate postings in her thread. If you want to dislike Jeff that is your right-just start a new thread - let's leave this one for Jordan. I love the boards here at Morty's, all the moderators, live feed updaters and all the fans that post here. We all have favorites and those we do not especially like, but we all have the right to an opinion and her on Morty's we can vent, praise, like, dislike or just exchange thoughts on the show. Thanks for letting me vent. I will close with one more shoutout:::

LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!! ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!

its ok lilsis, the whole debacherie was started by someone who knows better pages back, it just got off track for a min,

Arrowhead.... lol I'm usually SLOW.. but was too FAST today.

my post earlier "It's really starting to sink in that this will be IT tonite. :shocking:"

Glad you caught that.

I would have been glued to the TV tonite. :animated_rotfl:

But - at least I get another active day in these Threads.

Arrowhead.... lol I'm usually SLOW.. but was too FAST today.

my post earlier "It's really starting to sink in that this will be IT tonite. :shocking:"

Glad you caught that.

I would have been glued to the TV tonite. :animated_rotfl:

But - at least I get another active day in these Threads.

Your welcome , and tonite will be the last of the exciting card and poker play on BBAD though :animated_rotfl:

ya know I was thinking I wish something like that would happen on the finale night, Jeff proposes, wouldn't that be a hoot??

ya know I was thinking I wish something like that would happen on the finale night, Jeff proposes, wouldn't that be a hoot??

And take away from Rachel winning BB13!! She would have a shitfit!!! She would cry, and not tears of joy!!! How dare you even think to taking this EPIC moment in BB history away from queen Rachel!!! :animated_rotfl:

And take away from Rachel winning BB13!! She would have a shitfit!!! She would cry, and not tears of joy!!! How dare you even think to taking this EPIC moment in BB history away from queen Rachel!!! animated_rotfl.gif

prolly true,lolol

And take away from Rachel winning BB13!! She would have a shitfit!!! She would cry, and not tears of joy!!! How dare you even think to taking this EPIC moment in BB history away from queen Rachel!!! :animated_rotfl:

besides PRINCESS Jordan deserves it! :giggle:

You might like that to happen but Jordan would be pissed. When Jordan was still in the house the topic of Jeff proposing at the finale came up and Jordan said he better not propose on finale night. When she was asked why she said something along the lines of "it's supposed to be done in private and not for everyone to see." (I am paraphrasing here).

You might like that to happen but Jordan would be pissed. When Jordan was still in the house the topic of Jeff proposing at the finale came up and Jordan said he better not propose on finale night. When she was asked why she said something along the lines of "it's supposed to be done in private and not for everyone to see." (I am paraphrasing here).

I agree, and I think Jeff knows her well enough not to do it on TV. Our Jordan is a simple girl after all...LOL! I've watched Jeff and Jordan's tweets hoping that they would announce their engagement but looks like we'll have to wait a little longer.

lvgal said none of what you just said here, the ignorance part came from when I said simpley if Jeff did make all the statements he is accused of then he did it out of stupidity or ignorance, in the yr 20011 who is not aware of homsexuality?? if ppl are against it and try to spout the bible or ignorant opinions because they are clueless and just spouting, then to me that is ignorance, and then stupid to spout it out in a public forum, you took that and went balistic on lv gal, when what she said is soooo true, but you twisted it around to not even close to what she was saying then called her dumb,OMG, to each his own Napper, ppl can live in the dark ages and think what they want about homosexuality, but I think it is better to try to bring them out of the dark ages so they can see that it is not wrong, that gays have the right to get married and have all the same things the rest of the free world have, how you arrived at what you did is beyond me, I mean it is your opinion, but never can you just call someone here DUMB even if yout hink so, AND at no time did anyone question what your thoughts on the subject were or accuse you of anything, except being WRONG for calling lvgal DUMB

I have not edited any of my posts since I was here yesterday. Care to quote me on what you are accusing me of?

Let me give you a few examples:

You (you as in certain posters) have put words in my mouth, called me ignorant, said I called someone dumb when I said it was the "dumbest post", accused me of baiting when I have only been making statements that well, you simply don't like. Really? Are any of you adults?

napper, noone said any of what you just said, AND napper you cannot call anyone here dumb, I am surprised someone did not report you, it just is not allowed at Mortys, you did the wrong thing and you should say sorry to lvgal, this is the Jordan thread, so how this got started in here I dont know, oh yeah, it was Neb, just sayin Napper, Mortys is not a place you can call ppl names no matter what you think, noone said a darn thing about the statements you made up there in your post

Still scratching my head on where I called people names. And no one said anything about my posts? Let me scratch a little harder....

I just thought it was so wrong to call you dumb,lol it frankly po'd me,lol but yeah we been around long enough to know a bait when we see one, thats for sure.

So yes, accused of baiting.

Actually, here is what was said.....

Dumbest post I've seen on these boards. I really feel sorry for this person.

If YOU think you are highly evolved & educated & still believe that there are ppl "below you", I will stand behind my belief that you are ignorant.

Putting words into my mouth.

I'm sorry, I don't remember saying anyone was below me. Could you find that quote for me please?

All is well.......been around long enough to understand baiting.....but it takes 2 and as much as I love a debate, Napper just wanted to bait.......so sad.

Accused of baiting again.

That being said the person I feel sorriest for is Napper. Ignorace is bliss...

Here, I was called ignorant. So yep....looks like everything I said was true about the accusations, name calling and putting words in my mouth.

Sorry I let another posters comments get to me and that I got SOOOOOOO offtrack the last time I was here........thanks to fatcat & all others who had my back. Nuff said!

Thank you Jordan, for all of the smiles, giggles & lol moments of the BB season thanks to you & Jeff :smitten:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name