Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

The comment wasn't meant to be funny to the J/J fans who can't stand to read a single disparaging remark about those two. But, I believe that there are posters here that will get a chuckle out of it.

Why is it that J/J fans can/could say absolutely anything they please with impunity but others can't? I believe your post explains how the majority on this board feel.

it is my opinion that you really are wrong here, I think for me I just dont get why sooo many ppl dislike the J's, that's all and i think there are a group of ppl here, excluding you who come to this thread just to get a rise out of ppl, it is just silly, the game is over, and there are bigger and better things coming up to watch and enjoy, what I have gotten annoyed with is ppl coming in here and calling names and getting down right hateful, that is when I start posting back what I think when I get called ignorant, classless, that kind of stuff, you and I have only agreed once this season,hey but it was once,lol

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, another one! Aggressive style? I simply stated my opinion concerning a houseguest and was accused of being "passive aggressive" for bothering to point out her nicer attributes as well as critique her (non)gameplay. I don't care for bullies, especially when they pretend to have class. Have a lovely evening. :)

WG,

I offered no opinion with respect to your JJ arguments because your opinion doesn't mean much to me given the facts that I don't know you or Jeff or Jordan and more importantly, the season is over. Furthermore, whether one cheers for Jordan or not, she came in forth and we are all stuck with that truth.

You've had a rough start here. You've received feedback from longtime posters that you have chosen to toss aside, apparently without a moments consideration. Hopefully, one day you will give thought to the notion that the reception you've been given is a direct result of the entrance that you made? We all teach others how to treat us. Disagreement is almost a requirement if we are to have an enjoyable conversation. But once argument devices such as, leveling, balancing, & labeling are used the conversation is over and fighting is all that is left.

You opened your posting life here by dropping little slices of snark on posters you disagree with and then when these posters toss a snark grenade back in your direction your answer is to whine and bandy about the word "bully." Again, this" bully" issue comes close to describing yourself... I don't think you have crossed the "bully" line but you definitely are very accustomed to baiting your fellow posters and it is only a few small steps until you become a bona fide bully yourself.

Say what you want about the HGs, but condescension, baiting and demeaning fragments directed at posters will be met with ever increasing focus on you style and ever decreasing focus on the content of your posts.

You choose; You can either engage in freewheeling conversation or marginalize yourself here by joining with the contrarians, trolls and malcontents by constantly engaging in fights.

I hope you choose the former.

Monk

WG,

I offered no opinion with respect to your JJ arguments because your opinion doesn't mean much to me given the facts that I don't know you or Jeff or Jordan and more importantly, the season is over. Furthermore, whether one cheers for Jordan or not, she came in forth and we are all stuck with that truth.

You've had a rough start here. You've received feedback from longtime posters that you have chosen to toss aside, apparently without a moments consideration. Hopefully, one day you will give thought to the notion that the reception you've been given is a direct result of the entrance that you made? We all teach others how to treat us. Disagreement is almost a requirement if we are to have an enjoyable conversation. But once argument devices such as, leveling, balancing, & labeling are used the conversation is over and fighting is all that is left.

You opened your posting life here by dropping little slices of snark on posters you disagree with and then when these posters toss a snark grenade back in your direction your answer is to whine and bandy about the word "bully." Again, this" bully" issue comes close to describing yourself... I don't think you have crossed the "bully" line but you definitely are very accustomed to baiting your fellow posters and it is only a few small steps until you become a bona fide bully yourself.

Say what you want about the HGs, but condescension, baiting and demeaning fragments directed at posters will be met with ever increasing focus on you style and ever decreasing focus on the content of your posts.

You choose; You can either engage in freewheeling conversation or marginalize yourself here by joining with the contrarians, trolls and malcontents by constantly engaging in fights.

Monk

:clap: Monk, you totally rock.

WG,

Monk

I said it before and I'll say it again - MONK is very wise. PS -- LOVE the J/J fishing photo! SO cute!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name