Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

I love how Jordan came in there and said Rachel played the best game to the jury. I love how she voted and told Rachel she missed her.

Jordan so happy that Jeff got the 25 grand. (I know it is eating away at Dani so that makes it all the better)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor girl jeffy is just more popular :animated_bouncy:

J and J are just too adorable together! I'm glad he won the America's Favorite vote. Dani is soooo bitter when it comes to Jeff...what is her problem? Steam was coming off her head when Julie asked about their "relationship".

JORDAN YOU'RE JUST A DOLL....GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad she was rooting for Rachel in the end. And I'm also glad she came to see Rachel the way I've always seen her, instead of as the person she first perceived her to be. I think those two will remain friends outside of the house and I'm glad. I think Jordan has a great emotional maturity about her, and might rub off on Rachel in positive ways, and I also think that Rachel's worldliness, could be good for Jordan, who always thinks the best of people to her own detriment.

Casper, you & I haven't agreed on much this season but I think your post is right on.....I would have never believed it before but ITA that Rachel & Jordan were good for each other in the end. I agree about perception but I think they BOTH perceived each other differently than who they really are (don't we all:)......they found out that they BOTH had insecurities & strengths that complimented each other.....it was great to watch. The true BB experience is about growing and they both did.

J and J are just too adorable together! I'm glad he won the America's Favorite vote. Dani is soooo bitter when it comes to Jeff...what is her problem? Steam was coming off her head when Julie asked about their "relationship".

JORDAN YOU'RE JUST A DOLL....GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party_smilie:

I have been a fan of BB since season 1. Dr. Will is my favorite player and IMO the best who ever played the game. But there is something about Jordan. She is such a kind and sweet person but does have some fire in her, too. Ok, she's a bit ditzy but damn she is adorable. :inlove:

Jordan is not a redneck PRINCESS and I think Jeff would know that she would not want that special moment done in a tacky BB showcase wink.gif

oh I was only kidding, geesh get a sense of humor

party_smilie.gif

Oh my statement was as the word tacky originated in the South wink.gif

I know Jordan hates PDA so I was only joking when I said that, she is really against showing anything in public, which to me is weird, I mean a hand hold?? or something?? but I still love em any way,lol

I give Jordan a lot of credit, for what she did for Rachel.....I don't think if it was not for Jordan, that Rachel may not have gotten her game together. Kudos to Jordan :party_smilie:

I agree and Rachel sang Jordan's praises during her interview with Dick last night. She appreciates Jordan and adamantly defended her when Dick was cutting J down.

J/J are and will remain my all-time bb faves. Jordan has the class that most of other bb women could only dream of, imo.

Jordan is no doubt admired by many, including myself, but she really disappointed me with her remarks about Porshe. She was adamant that all Porshe did was wear a bikini and cook. When she said that, I was almost screaming for one of the other jury members to remind her that she won a cool half million for doing much less! She did absolutely NOTHING the entire season. . .except keep Rachel company at the end. . .and I'm sorry but in my opinion, she and Jeff came in with egos bigger than evel dick and almost acted like they were entitled to win! She was carried (mostly by the vets) the entire game, just as she was before and then had the NERVE to criticize Porshe who actually played the game! I have to admit I was flabbergasted that she could be so clueless and unaware of self.

Again, I think she's a sweetheart but why didn't someone tell her to re-think the whole "she didn't play the game" criticism against Porshe? She's the pot, Porshe's the kettle.

Jordan is no doubt admired by many, including myself, but she really disappointed me with her remarks about Porshe. She was adamant that all Porshe did was wear a bikini and cook. When she said that, I was almost screaming for one of the other jury members to remind her that she won a cool half million for doing much less! She did absolutely NOTHING the entire season. . .except keep Rachel company at the end. . .and I'm sorry but in my opinion, she and Jeff came in with egos bigger than evel dick and almost acted like they were entitled to win! She was carried (mostly by the vets) the entire game, just as she was before and then had the NERVE to criticize Porshe who actually played the game! I have to admit I was flabbergasted that she could be so clueless and unaware of self.

Again, I think she's a sweetheart but why didn't someone tell her to re-think the whole "she didn't play the game" criticism against Porshe? She's the pot, Porshe's the kettle.

I think you are making waaaayyy more then there really is to what Jordan said, she was saying that is all she knew of the girl, and that is true becuase Porsche did not bother to hang out with Jordan, she was not cool enough for Porsche, come on how, dont try and put this all on Jordan, Jordan is a nice girl and I do nto think for one minute that she was trying to be sarcasic or mean or onything like that, so why is it that everyone wants to make Jordan out to be entitled, her and jeff did not come in there acting like that, that is just your perception, and In my opinion you are way off, dont say you think she is a sweet heart and then in the same breath put her down, that is back handed and passive agressive, this season Jordan was always playin the game and if you dont think so that is your opinion,, but Porsche she did NOTHING, till the end and then only half assed, she is lucy rachel has a big heart and took her with her she would have won easier over adam

It is simple for me. I like Jordan. I don't like Porsche. Daniele/Porsche/Kalia acted like really boring junior high mean girls and Shelly acted like some outrageous 50's B-movie prison matron. It's on tape. I so wish that Porsche had won nothing. Love that Rachel won. That almost made-up for Porsche getting 2nd place. Almost. Not quite. Having said that, I hope I never have to endure Daniele Donato again.

It is simple for me. I like Jordan. I don't like Porsche. Daniele/Porsche/Kalia acted like really boring junior high mean girls and Shelly acted like some outrageous 50's B-movie prison matron. It's on tape. I so wish that Porsche had won nothing. Love that Rachel won. That almost made-up for Porsche getting 2nd place. Almost. Not quite. Having said that, I hope I never have to endure Daniele Donato again.

Master , Bimbo , Slave :animated_rotfl:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name