Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

omg, FATCAT, you were only bringing some sanity into a really crazy argument.

Please do NOT feel responsible.

Napper chose to believe I was attacking by stating facts.

Napper chose to attack me for just stating facts.

All is well.......been around long enough to understand baiting.....but it takes 2 and as much as I love a debate, Napper just wanted to bait.......so sad.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry as I am the one who evidently opened this can of worms by replying to Nebartists post, this subject had been dead and gone for a while and then neb swept in here and said something to the effect that because he is gay jeff thinks he cannot or should not teach small children, for gods sake the whole thing about that post was subjective and lvgal, I certainly got your post and did not think you were implying ignorance, I said IF JEFF DID MAKE THE STATEMENT EVERYONE THINKS HE DID OR HE MEANT THAT GAY TEACHERS SHOULD NOT TEACH and I certainly do not think Jeff said or even would ever think that way, but if he did then I felt it was a stupid thing to say and out of ignorance, ya know some ppl think that you can cahnge from being gay back into being strainght, ya know?? not so smart, it just isnt that way, so I appologze if I started anything,I was only speaking to neb because he said he was hurt and I do just not get that, Jeff never said those words, how many times do we have to go over it, Jeff only said that the author of the book would not have the headmaster be gay in the book, he never said anything about molesting, or that teachers who are gay should not teach, it was never said, and such a big deal has been made over it, it is just my own opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs but lv gal I am sooooo sorry that someone called you dumb, that sure was not nice, I always enjoy you and feel you contribute greatly to this board, . I hope we get to see some of the jury house soon, I am sooo board to tears with this week of nothing going on, uuuggg!!!!!

thanks for the pos lilsis, your name is what I call my youngest daughter

No, no fatcat it wasn't your fault! People are outright lying about what poor Jeff said and some of us who understand him are trying to let the truth be known! Good job!

I picture Jordan and Jeff laying around the pool and just smiling and having a good time. They really compliment each other even though they have different personalities.

I went to youtube and watched some Jeff and Jordan video montages from Season 13 and even one from Season 11 when he "proposed" to her! It brought me to a happy place!

omg, FATCAT, you were only bringing some sanity into a really crazy argument.

Please do NOT feel responsible.

Napper chose to believe I was attacking by stating facts.

Napper chose to attack me for just stating facts.

All is well.......been around long enough to understand baiting.....but it takes 2 and as much as I love a debate, Napper just wanted to bait.......so sad.

I just thought it was so wrong to call you dumb,lol it frankly po'd me,lol but yeah we been around long enough to know a bait when we see one, thats for sure.

No, no fatcat it wasn't your fault! People are outright lying about what poor Jeff said and some of us who understand him are trying to let the truth be known! Good job!

like I said it is all very subjective to what each person heard and what was actually said and I still in my opinion firmly believe that this subject is the farthest thing from Jeffs mind, that he has no worries when it comes to this subject. I know I am not crazy and even if I was gay it wouldnt hurt my feelings what some opinion was that didnt agree wtih mine, i know from personal experience that none of this matters to the point that it has been made in this thread this season, just crazy, anyway, I'm with y'all,my good Mortys friends, the season is almost over, go Rachel, I hope Adam get kicked to the curb and I hope Jeff and Jordo are having lots of booger in the jury house,lololololgrouphug.gifsmitten.gifsmitten.gif

Thank you & ditto to fatcat & smassi

PINKIE.......thanks for having my back........it is SO nice to know there's someone intelligent actually reading the posts.

yeah Pinkie,mucho luv to you toosmitten.gif

Being gay is a HORMONAL INBALANCE...not a choice, and I truly feel that gays would be the FIRST to say they would never try to urge someone to be gay. That being said the person I feel sorriest for is Napper. Ignorace is bliss...let Napper stay happy while the rest of us absorb the jabs at Jordon and continue to appreciate her innocence and faith in humanity. She and Jeff will probably travel a well rounded path through life as they balance each other so well. He's book smart, she's life smart...a GR8 combination, IMHO!

So sorry that Ivgal was attacked and even happier to see that so many have come to her defense.

We all have a different opinion of what was said, meant, happened or didn't...but NONE of us (IMHO)would trade places with ANYONE who is now or has ever been in the BB house I'm sure.

Being gay is a HORMONAL INBALANCE...not a choice, and I truly feel that gays would be the FIRST to say they would never try to urge someone to be gay. That being said the person I feel sorriest for is Napper. Ignorace is bliss...let Napper stay happy while the rest of us absorb the jabs at Jordon and continue to appreciate her innocence and faith in humanity. She and Jeff will probably travel a well rounded path through life as they balance each other so well. He's book smart, she's life smart...a GR8 combination, IMHO!

So sorry that Ivgal was attacked and even happier to see that so many have come to her defense.

We all have a different opinion of what was said, meant, happened or didn't...but NONE of us (IMHO)would trade places with ANYONE who is now or has ever been in the BB house I'm sure.

notworthy.gif tis true , sayin true where it starts with we all have different opinions, I know gay is not hormonal,lol, jsut sayin

Where have I ever stated I am for/against gays? I have not made a statement either way, in fact...I pointed out both sides. And I am the ignorant one?

You (you as in certain posters) have put words in my mouth, called me ignorant, said I called someone dumb when I said it was the "dumbest post", accused me of baiting when I have only been making statements that well, you simply don't like. Really? Are any of you adults?

The FACT is, not everyone believes like you. Not everyone likes gays (or fat people, or alcoholics, or Jordan, or Jeff, etc). This does not make them a bad or uneducated or ignorant person. They believe a certain way because of life experiences and that, honey, is just how it is. Its not about minority/majority. Its about the freedom to believe in the things you believe are right for you. Just because its right for someone else does not mean its right for you.

I am not defending Jeff because I like and/or agree/disagree with him. I have stated previously that I do not care for him anymore after seeing his ego in the Jury House. All I am saying is that calling someone ignorant because they don't think like you do is ridiculous. And for the record, I wasn't talking book smarts either.

If someone doesn't think a gay person can teach children, showing them statistics or reports, or trying to make them no longer "ignorant" (as you put it) isn't going to change their mind.

Ivgal, please don't PM me and tell me everythings ok if you are going to continue to flame me here on these boards.

Being gay is a HORMONAL INBALANCE...

OMG do you actually believe this?

Being gay is not a choice, and it is also NOT a hormonal imbalance! If it were, it could be corrected!

Scientists do not know why some people are gay. We should just get over it already and move on. A person's sexual orientation should not be a factor.

Being gay is not a choice, and it is also NOT a hormonal imbalance! If it were, it could be corrected!

Scientists do not know why some people are gay. We should just get over it already and move on. A person's sexual orientation should not be a factor.

I agree Barney Frank has a lot more problems :animated_rotfl:

I heard the discussion when Jeff made the comment about the gay headmaster. I choose to believe that he likely thought the same thing I did. Why would the topic of adult sexuality, in any context, be mentioned in a CHILD's book at all?

Because J.K. Rowling wanted to out Dumbledore a fairy tale hero to make Christians mad and show she is PC ;)

Where have I ever stated I am for/against gays? I have not made a statement either way, in fact...I pointed out both sides. And I am the ignorant one?

You (you as in certain posters) have put words in my mouth, called me ignorant, said I called someone dumb when I said it was the "dumbest post", accused me of baiting when I have only been making statements that well, you simply don't like. Really? Are any of you adults?

The FACT is, not everyone believes like you. Not everyone likes gays (or fat people, or alcoholics, or Jordan, or Jeff, etc). This does not make them a bad or uneducated or ignorant person. They believe a certain way because of life experiences and that, honey, is just how it is. Its not about minority/majority. Its about the freedom to believe in the things you believe are right for you. Just because its right for someone else does not mean its right for you.

I am not defending Jeff because I like and/or agree/disagree with him. I have stated previously that I do not care for him anymore after seeing his ego in the Jury House. All I am saying is that calling someone ignorant because they don't think like you do is ridiculous. And for the record, I wasn't talking book smarts either.

If someone doesn't think a gay person can teach children, showing them statistics or reports, or trying to make them no longer "ignorant" (as you put it) isn't going to change their mind.

Ivgal, please don't PM me and tell me everythings ok if you are going to continue to flame me here on these boards.

napper, noone said any of what you just said, AND napper you cannot call anyone here dumb, I am surprised someone did not report you, it just is not allowed at Mortys, you did the wrong thing and you should say sorry to lvgal, this is the Jordan thread, so how this got started in here I dont know, oh yeah, it was Neb, just sayin Napper, Mortys is not a place you can call ppl names no matter what you think, noone said a darn thing about the statements you made up there in your post

well I certainly know this, and you are right, if it was it could be fixed, it is funny what some ppl think and believe, and I am with you 100000000000000000000000000%, this subject was dead and buried a long time ago, and I made a post in reference to something another poster said and then a cpl ppl responded in a very intelligent way and the lvgal got called DUMB, not allowed here and that is what the rukus was about, as this is the jordan thread lets us hpe she is havbing a great end of the summer with her beau Jeff

napper noone flammed you here, if anything you made a huge mistake by calling lvgal DUMB, maybe yo got reported who knows, but here at Mortys you will get warnings and even suspensions for stuff like that you owe her an apology, just sayin

No, actually its your personal belief that if others believe differently than you do, they must be ignorant. Yet you try to make your personal belief to come off as fact.

A person believing a gay person shouldn't teach children makes them no more ignorant than you preaching how people who don't think like you are ignorant.

If a person thinks gays aren't capable of teaching children (or whatever scenario you want to put in here), it is a personal belief and has nothing to do with their intelligence or education level. Are some children dumber because they believe in Santa Claus? Are some of our Scientists ignorant (as you put it) because they believe in life on other planets and some people don't?

Fact is, a persons personal belief has NOTHING to do with their intelligence level. Osama Bin Laden was as against our belief's as he could be, but his planning of his attacks proved he was a pretty smart cookie. He was not ignorant just because he didn't believe the way we do. He brought this economy down to its knees, so yes....he won. Not a dumb man.

If you REALLY want the proof that your ways are flawed then just look at it like this.....

Person A (a business owner) hates gays and you want to educate him to make him "educated".

Person A believes his way of believing is right and tries to make you understand how vile and nasty gays are.

How would you feel if person A did that? Now you know how they feel when you do that.

Its like a form of hypocrisy. You are trying to do to others what you don't want done to you lol.

Saying people who dont believe the same things you do are ignorant, shows a LOT about your need for some education yourself.

lvgal said none of what you just said here, the ignorance part came from when I said simpley if Jeff did make all the statements he is accused of then he did it out of stupidity or ignorance, in the yr 20011 who is not aware of homsexuality?? if ppl are against it and try to spout the bible or ignorant opinions because they are clueless and just spouting, then to me that is ignorance, and then stupid to spout it out in a public forum, you took that and went balistic on lv gal, when what she said is soooo true, but you twisted it around to not even close to what she was saying then called her dumb,OMG, to each his own Napper, ppl can live in the dark ages and think what they want about homosexuality, but I think it is better to try to bring them out of the dark ages so they can see that it is not wrong, that gays have the right to get married and have all the same things the rest of the free world have, how you arrived at what you did is beyond me, I mean it is your opinion, but never can you just call someone here DUMB even if yout hink so, AND at no time did anyone question what your thoughts on the subject were or accuse you of anything, except being WRONG for calling lvgal DUMB

Are you guys done yet? I am hated by many for my political beliefs ... oh well.

Anyhooooooo I can't wait to see a big smile on Jordan's face tomorrow at the finale.

stick a fork in me Marty I am done,lol, I just had not seen some of what was said yesterday and had to comment, Marty, I for one would never hate you for your beliefs in fact we look at stuff a lot the same, so there,lol and I also cannot wait for the finale but dangit, I have to work a dbl and an afraid my dvr will not record properly, it has been acing up,lolanimated_wave.gif

stick a fork in me Marty I am done,lol, I just had not seen some of what was said yesterday and had to comment, Marty, I for one would never hate you for your beliefs in fact we look at stuff a lot the same, so there,lol and I also cannot wait for the finale but dangit, I have to work a dbl and an afraid my dvr will not record properly, it has been acing up,lolanimated_wave.gif

:guitarist: I am going to watch BB finale first on the West Coast Feeds before I watch Survivor. It is going to be a goooood TV night!

Jordan - can't wait to see you sweetie!

guitarist.gif I am going to watch BB finale first on the West Coast Feeds before I watch Survivor. It is going to be a goooood TV night!

Jordan - can't wait to see you sweetie!

I'm sooo jealous that you get to do the feed thing, I HAVE to work wens or I would take it off, I just got 2 new evo phones and have to now make up the money I spent on that,lol so the only saving grace is that my phone app will keep me posted as to who wins part 3 and then who wins, so then I can come home and hopefully my dvr did not mess up and will have recorded it ,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name