Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments have made me curious, I must admit, as to the status of Jordan and Jeff's relationship. Admittedly, none of my business except for the obvious but I would like to know what happens to their together situation; down the road. I am of the strong opinion that Jordan did not want to be there this year and was recruited for her past season. It seemed a brutal experience for Jordan, this time, and I'm glad that she left okay. I think that Jeff wanted this and maybe talked her into it. Men are like that. animated_rotfl.gif

I believe that Jordan did say she only came back this season because Jeff wanted to and asked her to....

I wonder if Jordan will wer her fancy dress at the finale. I hope Jeff is not to hard on her when she walks into the jury house. I always thought he was a jerk.

I know ... Although I did not want Jordan to win, I think she is a very nice girl and deserves better than Jeff. Because she did not campaign to Porsh and told her that Rachel deserved it more, I think Jeff is going to go bonkers on her. It is a little scary because he has a very mean streak.

I know ... Although I did not want Jordan to win, I think she is a very nice girl and deserves better than Jeff. Because she did not campaign to Porsh and told her that Rachel deserved it more, I think Jeff is going to go bonkers on her. It is a little scary because he has a very mean streak.

I have searched all season for Jeff's mean streak. Where did you find it? I like scavenger hunts but I really got lost on this one.

I have searched all season for Jeff's mean streak. Where did you find it? I like scavenger hunts but I really got lost on this one.

I know, right? It must have been when he ferociously screamed, "You can't handle the truth!!" Oh wait, he didn't do that. Some people just can't handle that he didn't hesitate to point out the truth when others lied and backstabbed because they were floating to wherever the power was at the time, and then justifying their dirty gameplay with "it's just a game." :animated_rotfl: Damn him and Jordan both for trusting people who swore to them they could be trusted, only if they stayed in power of course. Alliances really meant nothing. How stupid and naive of them. It was so mean for him to voice his feelings on being betrayed when he was betrayed. How dare he!?

I hate that Adam and Porsche are even in the running. If they end up F2 or if either of them win, this season will be a very forgetful one, just like season 9. A waste of a summer.

I cracked up listening to Adam and Porsche talking about being asked back for all-stars. They're dreaming. Who would ever in a million years want to watch either of them again? I know I'd be anticipating listening to greasy-headed Porsche chomp, smack and slurp food with her mouth open for three months again, when she wasn't squeezing pimples, slamming others or sleeping.:inquisitive: And wussy-boy Adam...who wouldn't be looking forward to that good-for-nothing?!

Oh geez............"jeff is mean, jordan is dumb", again........sorry I even opened this thread.

As BB comes to an end, wishing Jeff, Jordan :inlove: & all their fans lots of love & happiness in the future! :animated_wave:

And will be looking forward to seeing J/J on ANY show they have a chance to be on.

I believe it is a matter of perception you see Jeff and Jordan your way and I see them different. Hope his 15 minutes of reality tv fame are finally over.

BB in general is mearly a matter of perception, always has been, always will be. It is what makes the boards and show interesting. If everyone agreed, there would be no reason to debate it.

I think that no matter how Jeff or Jordan played the game, some people would have still disliked them and that is pretty much life. As for the homophobic remarks from Jeff, so what? Ooooh, Jeff made a homophobic remark, let's not like him. Please. You expect PC on a reality show? Again, please.

I don't and won't know Jeff or Jordan but I would sure as hell rather have them included in a reality show I watch for the summer than some of the people included in BB13. Shelly and Kalia, for instance. There's two real winners for you.

Asyr quote: "What I would have loved to see would have been Jordan change up her game and maybe do some manipulating and lying. Since she is so nice no one would have suspected her. That would have been great. "

LOL.. Asyr - if she would have done that there would certainly be posters who said she was

a downright lyer and only got as far as she did by lying !

Seems like you can only be a lyer if you happen to be a fan of that particular HG.

I don't think there's ever been anyone on BB before that's quite like Jordon.

I happen to be in the Camp that thinks she's a sweet, wholesome young lady who's

waaaaay out of her element. BUT - hmm, somehow she won her season. Not bad, huh ?

Good point! Still waiting for the response defending Lil Jeff.

Jeff didn't say that-period.

Now I know why posters who used to be clever and fun are bitter though. Their imagination is making them angry for nothing. But at least I understand what is going on now.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name