Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

Jordan was in the BB house this summer? I guess I couldn't see her riding on Jeff, Rachel's and AG's coattails all season. Her not making the final two this year is pretty horrible. She couldn't win a comp to save her life. She went out with "class" because of who she was going up against, she had no argument to stay against her friend Rachel. However, if Adam wouldve used that veto on Tuesday you think she wouldve gone out with class? So far everyone has gone out with class outside of Jeff.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She couldn't win a comp to save her life.

Yes because clearly the last 4 second place HoH's in a row counts for nothing and ranks her below everybody else.

And of course the HoH she did win was "thrown" to her ... since we all know Jeff & Brendon would have beat her for sure, even though 5 others didn't. Woulda been pretty embarrassing to lose to Jordo though wouldn't it? Why take that chance?

Jordan impressed the hell out of me when I saw how mature she was with her acceptance of the situation this week.

She really is a great person.

But... haters gonna hate. :rolleyes:

I looooove Jordan in the game, but as a person and not a gamer. Sure, she won a HOH and came close on others. I think she tried once the comp got there but didn't really put any forethought into it. She was very blah all season except for her incident with Shelley. I never seen very much mental strategizing and she all but admitted (numerous) times that she didnt want to be there anyway. I cannot STAND Dani, but I would have rather seen Dani win over Jordan this season.

I would have liked to seen a Jor/Rach F3 with Rach winning but I will take Adam/Rach just the same. Its really quite stomach turning that all the J/J lovers keep trying to shove them down our throats....like we should like them too. Most of us DO like J/J but that doesn't mean we think they should win.

:animated_rotfl:

I didnt like her speech to Porsche but otherwise I think she went out with class

Still happy she went

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I agree with you. Jordan was very jealous of Dani and Porsh the whole season and just could not let it go. Even though Dani has been gone for weeks, she still has it in for her. Hopefully in time, she can see that it was a game and let it go. However, on the other hand, I think Jeff will hold a grudge for the rest of his life. Hopefully he can get into a anger management class and get a grip.

Why would Jordan be jealous of Danni and Porsche :animated_rotfl:

I don't know ... she is the only one that knows for sure. If I had to guess, it would be that they were not "infactuated" with her like many of the other houseguests. They did not put her on a pedistal like many of the newbies and their fans do. Jordan is not used to that. Jeff and Jordan felt that everyone should have come on the show and played the game to move one of them to the winners circle.

Often, Jordan mentioned "Can you beleive that Dani just cares about winning the game!" Yes, I do beleive it but she could not see it. You can tell that she is very bitter about it.

I don't know ... she is the only one that knows for sure. If I had to guess, it would be that they were not "infactuated" with her like many of the other houseguests. They did not put her on a pedistal like many of the newbies and their fans do. Jordan is not used to that. Jeff and Jordan felt that everyone should have come on the show and played the game to move one of them to the winners circle.

Often, Jordan mentioned "Can you beleive that Dani just cares about winning the game!" Yes, I do beleive it but she could not see it. You can tell that she is very bitter about it.

I don't see how that qualifies Jordan being categorized as jealous.

Gonna miss you Jordan. You left with real class after Adam turned his back on you. You are the sweetest and kindest player ever. You have my vote for AC. You deserve it lots more than Jeff, besides he has already won money, Please vote Jordan for AC. :flags_unitedstates:

I would have liked to seen a Jor/Rach F3 with Rach winning but I will take Adam/Rach just the same. Its really quite stomach turning that all the J/J lovers keep trying to shove them down our throats....like we should like them too. Most of us DO like J/J but that doesn't mean we think they should win.

No one is trying to shove anyone down anyone's throat, I couldn't care less if people like them or not, just stating my opinion, as the haters, who try so tirelessly to convince us that we should hate them do too

Gonna miss you Jordan. You left with real class after Adam turned his back on you. You are the sweetest and kindest player ever. You have my vote for AC. You deserve it lots more than Jeff, besides he has already won money, Please vote Jordan for AC. :flags_unitedstates:

I'm not sure what you mean by Adam turning his back on her? Adam did what he thought was best for him like he is supposed to. He's not there to help someone else win.

I know right...like Adam was supposed to keep her (or anyone for that matter) so he could help them win. I guess Adam just gave up his summer to be on tv and had no desire to win the money. Who woulda thunk it? Shame on Adam for doing what everyone else was doing (insert eye roll here).

I'm not sure what you mean by Adam turning his back on her? Adam did what he thought was best for him like he is supposed to. He's not there to help someone else win.

yeah Adam the selfish floater has always done for him, that is fine, its a game, but my God, the way he sucked up is ridiculous and it will not get him a win in the end, because while everyone out here thinks floating is just fine, the jury has a different opinion, you wait, he will get blasted if he gets to f2, the jury will eat him alive, cnat wait

I know right...like Adam was supposed to keep her (or anyone for that matter) so he could help them win. I guess Adam just gave up his summer to be on tv and had no desire to win the money. Who woulda thunk it? Shame on Adam for doing what everyone else was doing (insert eye roll here).

No he gave up his summer to float and smoke his way thru the game, he is no player, he is a slug, a worthless slug, and he will not winBb13, no way, the jury will eat him alive if he gets that far and the best commupence i can think would be for him to be 3rd out, oh heck yeah, would love it!!!!!!!

yeah Adam the selfish floater has always done for him, that is fine, its a game, but my God, the way he sucked up is ridiculous and it will not get him a win in the end, because while everyone out here thinks floating is just fine, the jury has a different opinion, you wait, he will get blasted if he gets to f2, the jury will eat him alive, cnat wait

I'm not even one of Adam's fans but I doubt anyone who plays for themselves is 'selfish'. He's only met these people two months ago but he has to go back and live HIS life with HIS family so not considering that would be selfish.

I agree he'll get blasted by jury not because he was a floater but because he's an easy target. He stumbles and stutters a lot when put on the spot so I hope for his sake he psychs himself up before facing them. He has to stick to the truth and tell it well because lies are written all over his face.

I was really happy to see Jordan and Jeff back on BB13. I like both. I don't think it wise to have had 2-1/2 couples competing against new contestants. The formula went awry right off the bat with Dick leaving so quickly and never competing. I hope that they don't do that again. I don't consider it fair, for a variety of reasons.

I'm not even one of Adam's fans but I doubt anyone who plays for themselves is 'selfish'. He's only met these people two months ago but he has to go back and live HIS life with HIS family so not considering that would be selfish.

I agree he'll get blasted by jury not because he was a floater but because he's an easy target. He stumbles and stutters a lot when put on the spot so I hope for his sake he psychs himself up before facing them. He has to stick to the truth and tell it well because lies are written all over his face.

dont put words in my mouth, that is not what I meant, of course everyone has to play for themselves, he is selfish, I cannot stomach him after this last round of big man on campus acts, sayin he is the rain main bs, he is selfishly full of himself

I adored Jordan this go-round. I have to say, though, that I think that Jordan adored being in the BB house about as much as I would which is breath-close to nil. Except for the 500K, I cannot imagine spending a moment with the likes of Kalia and Shelly; to name just two.

Jordan's heart seemed not in the game and as much as I like her; she absolutely sucked at comps when it was time to win them. Didn't work out for Jordan this time. I hope that she wins AC and I wish the best for her. She seems a truly caring, person.

Glad to see Jordon go. She's seems nice enough, but totally undeserving of any win. Any of the remaining players deserve the win; each played a different way, but all were deserving of making it to the final 3. I'd like Rachael to win, but Adam or Porsche are fine too.

I think this is the first season in a long time where I'm happy with any of the final 3 winning. Maybe BB manipulated a good win, but it was a good season to watch.

I hope Rachael dumps Brendon. She's a way better person without him.

Comments have made me curious, I must admit, as to the status of Jordan and Jeff's relationship. Admittedly, none of my business except for the obvious but I would like to know what happens to their together situation; down the road. I am of the strong opinion that Jordan did not want to be there this year and was recruited for her past season. It seemed a brutal experience for Jordan, this time, and I'm glad that she left okay. I think that Jeff wanted this and maybe talked her into it. Men are like that. :animated_rotfl:

Comments have made me curious, I must admit, as to the status of Jordan and Jeff's relationship. Admittedly, none of my business except for the obvious but I would like to know what happens to their together situation; down the road. I am of the strong opinion that Jordan did not want to be there this year and was recruited for her past season. It seemed a brutal experience for Jordan, this time, and I'm glad that she left okay. I think that Jeff wanted this and maybe talked her into it. Men are like that. :animated_rotfl:

Could be. Jeff was so mad at Shelly for voting him out, but Jordan was still there....I don't know, Jeff kinda rubbed me the wrong way this season. I mean he did stick up for Jordan, and said how cute and nice she is, but more in a little sister kind of way, ya know? Could be one of those situatuations where he doesn't know what he's got. Not judging, just sayin

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name