Adam - Week 10 - HOH

CeCiMom

I know it doesn't matter other than optics as veto holder has the power, but he still had to have had a reason to choose Jordan over Rachel in the first place. I thought she was his favourite.

I know it doesn't matter other than optics as veto holder has the power, but he still had to have had a reason to choose Jordan over Rachel in the first place. I thought she was his favourite.

Doesn't matter who was put up...if Porche wins veto then Rach Jor will have to go up. Only Proche if she wins veto can decide who leaves, jord or rach... :disappointed:

It doesn't matter. Rachel will still be on block with Jorday. Now it dawns on me...Rachel got Jordan to vote to save Kalia so she (Rachel) would have Porche's protection assured. Jordan is now personna non gratis...I don't like the looks of this...If Jordan goes, I'd prefer Rachel to lose to Adam or Porch.... :animated_shocking:

Not a chance that will happen I think. I really think Rachel beats whoever she faces in final 2. She certainly should too. She has played the best game period!

I havent liked this adam of late, so I do not want him to win BB, it is kinda over for me cause I sure do not want porsche to win either, i want Rachel to win if she makes f3, but I have a feeling there is no way they are gonna take rachel to f3 , they would be very foolinsh, as Jordan has not won many comps, take Rachel and she is gonna fight like a dog and I would love to see her win, I woul d love to see Jordan win, but that seems far fetched, after tomorrow I will be moving on or at least not watchin as much till finale night. believe me I have let everything fo this summer,lololol for BB

Fatcat I'm not sure but I think Jordan has pulled a Marcellus or something...and Rachel knows she's made it to F3 and could care less. The F3, if this is correct, a smug worthless bunch. Whoever wins will get blood money. If Rachel wins let Brendon spend it on his next two years of college while she's stuck in a one room apt with him and a great dane.....I never wanted Jordan to win, just be in F3.

Fatcat I'm not sure but I think Jordan has pulled a Marcellus or something...and Rachel knows she's made it to F3 and could care less. The F3, if this is correct, a smug worthless bunch. Whoever wins will get blood money. If Rachel wins let Brendon spend it on his next two years of college while she's stuck in a one room apt with him and a great dane.....I never wanted Jordan to win, just be in F3.

yeah a stupid move on jordans part to vote against porsche just for what seems like a jury vote,she would have voted for jordan in the end anyway, had it been jordan and adan in f2, so stupid move, and rachel encouraged it, but wouldnt it be funny if rachel wins and takes out adam, leaving him out 3rd, i would love to see that, i think his way of playin sucks, plus i dont like his att of late, he thinks he has this wrapped up, if it is him and p in the end he will lose

yeah a stupid move on jordans part to vote against porsche just for what seems like a jury vote,she would have voted for jordan in the end anyway, had it been jordan and adan in f2, so stupid move, and rachel encouraged it, but wouldnt it be funny if rachel wins and takes out adam, leaving him out 3rd, i would love to see that, i think his way of playin sucks, plus i dont like his att of late, he thinks he has this wrapped up, if it is him and p in the end he will lose

It was rachels idea! She set jordan up! Jordan told kalia she was going to/vote for her to getkalia off her back! And u know jordan doesn't go against her word! Rachel suggest she did that and she will break the tie and send k home! Rachel that was sneaky game play but a good move! This is why I said j can't really play the game! She didn't see Rachel was playing her! Rachel could see j had a wrap around her finger and Rachel may have unbandage him! Great gamplay I have to give each credit! This might be her year! Then afterwards she can tel b to shutup! Next time let her play her game!

who did he originally put up?? Morty's update shows R/J as noms...

Jordan and Porsche so Porch takes herself off and puts up Rachel and she votes either Jordo or Rach out.

Jordan and Porsche so Porch takes herself off and puts up Rachel and she votes either Jordo or Rach out.

Jordan came in HOH room last night & asked R/A/J when she leaves for jury will she be going with Kalia etc. Adam immediately shushed her & the HGs started talking about different veto scenarios. HGs veto conversations sounded like they were trying to elude us into thinking that R&J were still on the block. From what I perceived while watching BB After Dark...Porsche won veto & took herself off block & voted Jordan out. Another person on the forum also said it sounded that way. It was originally posted on the live feeds & deleted as it should have been posted on the fan forums discussion site. Did anyone else watch BB After Dark & perceive the conversation as Jordan having already been voted off?

I can't stand that Adam is now acting like he suddenly grew a set, now that he's down to the F4 with all girls and it's easier to compete, and as if he's actually played a killer game all along or something. I do hope that Rachel rocks the final hoh. I don't think it matters who she takes. She should win.

Jordan came in HOH room last night & asked R/A/J when she leaves for jury will she be going with Kalia etc. Adam immediately shushed her & the HGs started talking about different veto scenarios. HGs veto conversations sounded like they were trying to elude us into thinking that R&J were still on the block. From what I perceived while watching BB After Dark...Porsche won veto & took herself off block & voted Jordan out. Another person on the forum also said it sounded that way. It was originally posted on the live feeds & deleted as it should have been posted on the fan forums discussion site. Did anyone else watch BB After Dark & perceive the conversation as Jordan having already been voted off?

No. The vote hasn't happened yet. Adam put Jordan/Porsche on the block and Porsche won veto. Jordan assumes she is going and that's why she made the comment that she will be right behind Kalia going to jury. The vote happens live tonight.

Adam told Jordan he was going to put Jordan/Porsche up if he won HOH to give them more motivation to win veto and take themselves off. It didn't really matter who he nominated initially, anyway, unless Adam won veto and wanted to keep his noms the same.

Guest 6Borders

Ditto that!!! Grodner stacked the game with better than Vegas odds for her beloved vets...I hope Adam and Porsche are F2 and the vets have to choke on it!

shame though that Rachel won't be leaving

-Kyo

Ditto that!!! Grodner stacked the game with better than Vegas odds for her beloved vets...I hope Adam and Porsche are F2 and the vets have to choke on it!

I am betting Rachel will win :animated_rotfl: and again if Grodner stacked the deck she must have really thought Porsche would make that bimbo, idiotic decision with PB :animated_rotfl:

Archived