Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/7 & 9/8

Manbearpig

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porsche said Jordan already won two years ago and Adam said yeah, give somebody else a chance to win.

It sounds like they might evict Jordan but they should reconsider that plan. They would stand a better chance winning against Jordan since her heart doesn't seem to be in the game anymore. I dunno....

10:14 p.m. After Jordan came to HOH room & asked if she would be following Kalia tomorrow, Adam immediately shushed her & the HGs started talking about "if" the veto was used tomorrow on her & other veto case scenarios. The HGs were talking as if they were trying to cover up what Jordan had just said. Sounded like Porsche already used the veto on herself & voted Jordan off . Saw it on BB After Dark. Unfortunately I did not tape it. Can anyone else go back & listen to it & tell us if it sounds like Jordan accidently slipped & let out who already got voted off. Maybe BB told them not to talk about it so fans wouldn't find out before show tonight.

10:14 p.m. After Jordan came to HOH room & asked if she would be following Kalia tomorrow, Adam immediately shushed her & the HGs started talking about "if" the veto was used tomorrow on her & other veto case scenarios. The HGs were talking as if they were trying to cover up what Jordan had just said. Sounded like Porsche already used the veto on herself & voted Jordan off . Saw it on BB After Dark. Unfortunately I did not tape it. Can anyone else go back & listen to it & tell us if it sounds like Jordan accidently slipped & let out who already got voted off. Maybe BB told them not to talk about it so fans wouldn't find out before show tonight.

She asked if she would be right behind her... sounding like she was asking if she was already at Jury or would she walk in the house right behind her... so yes it does sound like Jordan was already voted out and that the houseguests are covering trying to keep it secret.

She asked if she would be right behind her... sounding like she was asking if she was already at Jury or would she walk in the house right behind her... so yes it does sound like Jordan was already voted out and that the houseguests are covering trying to keep it secret.

Thanks. That was the same impression I got.

Thanks. That was the same impression I got.

Not what I got. I heard Adam say that Por has not offically come off the block yet! and He also had a convo with Rac that he thought Por was leaning towards keeping her. I do think Jordon is pretty sure she is going home. Rach also mentioned having to pack this morning, having a busy day. Doing pov ceromony, and stuff. That is why they had a midnight bed time. but with BB who knows... I am sure they did Jordy wrong...

Por Won POV. So Adam and Por are in F3.

Not what I got. I heard Adam say that Por has not offically come off the block yet! and He also had a convo with Rac that he thought Por was leaning towards keeping her. I do think Jordon is pretty sure she is going home. Rach also mentioned having to pack this morning, having a busy day. Doing pov ceromony, and stuff. That is why they had a midnight bed time. but with BB who knows... I am sure they did Jordy wrong...

Por Won POV. So Adam and Por are in F3.

When Rachel said she had to pack, Adam jokingly said "maybe you will & maybe you won't have to pack" Rachel also started joking about it. The expressions on their faces also seemed questionable. It just seemed like they were trying too hard with their conversation to elude us as to what had already taken place. Perhaps what we perceive while watching BB Afterdark is different than the live feeds. In any case, we'll just have to wait til tonights show for confirmation.

Archived