Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/7 & 9/8

Manbearpig

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It only matters who won the Veto. Veto winner decides who leaves. Either the Veto winner told Jordan she is leaving or they have not had the Veto competition yet.

Well, Julie said the final veto comp is tomorrow, not that it was live. Rachel seems happy so if it's already been played then I think she won it.

Adam just said to Rachel joking about Thursday. You may or may not be with us.

I bet she evicts Rachel thinking she will beat her in endurance comp.

My gut tells me Porsche won veto and the only reason Rachel is in a good mood is because she is better friends with Porsche than Jordan is. Especially after Jordan voted for Kalia.

This makes me sick that she comes up and wins stuff at the end. UGH...time for bed!

Should have evicted Porsche...LOL!

If I were Porsche, I would evict Rachel (I hope she doesn't) because Rachel has a better chance at beating her in endurance and Adam is probably gonna win in questions. The best shot Porsche has (IMO) is winning part 1/endurance against Jordan and Adam, Rachel will smoke both of them in endurance.

I bet she evicts Rachel thinking she will beat her in endurance comp.

This makes me sick that she comes up and wins stuff at the end. UGH...time for bed!

I know huh? This is really frustrating! I don't want her to evict Rachel but she would be a fool to let Rachel make it to the final endurance comp...

people (in general) are not going to be happy w/Adam and Porsche in final 2-or 3 even. ick. Adam I like and I have to hand it to him, I think he has really played a perfect game this far(to stay in the house) but Porsche, no way. Can someone tell me Adam's demeanor? Does anyone know if he put Porsche up and she won veto? Does he not feel bad about Jordan? And Rachel, is she not worried??? I have no live feed, everything I get is from you guys, I am an avid Morty's voyeur lol. And these are the questions that are plaguing me at the moment

people (in general) are not going to be happy w/Adam and Porsche in final 2-or 3 even. ick. Adam I like and I have to hand it to him, I think he has really played a perfect game this far(to stay in the house) but Porsche, no way. Can someone tell me Adam's demeanor? Does anyone know if he put Porsche up and she won veto? Does he not feel bad about Jordan? And Rachel, is she not worried??? I have no live feed, everything I get is from you guys, I am an avid Morty's voyeur lol. And these are the questions that are plaguing me at the moment

Adam's demeanor is very cheerful. I'm not sure if he put Porsche up initially or not, I would guess he did. I can't tell if he feels bad about Jordan because she is downstairs doing ironing. Rachel doesn't seem that cheerful... she doesn't really seem sad just quiet. She seems maybe a little worried but also like she thinks she has a good chance of staying.

They are playing cards, R/A/P and ALL have their "game face" on.......none seem upset or concerned about anything. Not much game talk except the little bit reported about packing.....no way to know how it went down......AT ALL. :animated_scratchchin:

Archived