Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/6

Marty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sources are saying Kalia was voted out 2-1 (Rachel broke tie) and Adam won HOH (with Jordan coming in 2nd and Porsche in 3rd).

That's what I am hearing too. Wonder if it is reliable. That would be good though.

First spoiler I found was that Kalia was evicted and Adam is new HOH. Not confirmed.

Some Twitter reports posted on other sites from peeps that were supposedly at the taping tonight.

I believe this, Adam is like a machine when it comes to remembering stuff. Just have to see who wins POV, that's what it's all about this week. Go Jorchel!!!

yes the veto is the thing, we do not want porsche or I even say adam to win the veto although he said it would be them for f3, we will see

yes, good job Jordan, everyone calls her stupid, she did good

Jordan came in 2nd place on three HOH comps. Not bad.

I think she is safe if Adam or Rachel win Veto.

She won't get the votes. I thought she might with Adam but he has stepped up. Jordan is a guaranteed 2nd place.

I finally got a text from my phone bb app saying that unconfirmed results are kalia evicted and adam hoh, jsut like weve been hearin, says we will find out offically tomorrow, come on veto,lol

Don't know yet. But since someone (live audience) tweeted that Kalia left and Adam is HOH I'd think they should assume we who care all know.

BB doesn't care Len, the already said days ago that the feeds would be blacked until after the show tomorrow

Archived