Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/6

Marty

I am already going through withdrawals. I may have to lead a normal life for a while. Are feeds off until after Thurs show or Wed Show? Can't believe there is only one week left. On to Survivor ! ! But not much of a Survivor junkie like I am on BB.

BBUK starts in a couple of days... thank goodness! Theirs is so much better, a show every night plus tasks almost everyday! Been watching Celeb BB UK, which is almost over...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went ahead and cancelled my feeds today since there's not much going on and it's almost over. I still have access till the 4th of October, but thought I'd get a jump on it.

I haven't been watching near as much of late and the blackout isn't going to help that much when something interesting is actually going on now.

So, there's a live audience tonight? Chances are good that someone will let us know who left...maybe even who won HOH???

No live audience. Poor Kalia... :rolleyes: It is taped show.

Live audience on Thursday show.

correct me if I am wrong.

No fan fair for Kalia, she will be so mad.....LOL

Veto then Kalia Evicted

Final 4 HOH - adam, porsche jordan play

----Thursday Show----

Veto Comp then Eviction

Final 3 HOH Part 1--All Play--Always Endurance

----Wednesday Finale----

Final 3 HOH Part 2 --2 losers of Part 1 play

Final 3 HOH Part 2--Winner of Part 1 and Part 2 Play

Winner of HOH Evicts--Final 2

Final 2 Questioned by Jurors

7 Jurors Vote

Winner Announced

Oh, I thought I read somewhere that the people with tickets were contacted about coming tonight. Guess it would be hard to have two lives shows that close together.

They can always use faux applause. I'm sure Kalia would be grateful for that. Just darken the audience area and have the lights in her eyes. She'd never know the difference... :animated_rotfl:

Maybe BB can get the local Humane Society to bring the dog strays to woof and bark when The Cow exicts. Hah, especially the bitches.

Maybe BB can get the local Humane Society to bring the dog strays to woof and bark when The Cow exicts. Hah, especially the bitches.

Wish this were ABC. Then they could use out-takes of dogs barking in "Lady and the Tramp..."

I believe it will be taped before a live audience. Lydia (BB 11) just tweeted that she waited in line for 2 hours to get into the audience today but they wouldn't let her in even though she had tickets.

Discrimination is alive n well at #CBS #bb13, I was given studio audience tickets by them n just told I can't be in the audience cause I'm a past House Guest even though I was given the tickets fairly n waited 2 hours in line with eveyone else.... #cbs #bb13 really shitty

Everyone that's posted the last few posts thinks Kalia is leaving.

There's always a possibility things could change at the last minute.

I actually don't have a preference.

BUT... J & R might find it harder to

beat Porsche in the coming Comps ... (especially Endurance). Keeping Kalia

might be a better choice in that respect.

We'lllll seeeee

I keep looking over at SS because they are coming out with all these who won HOH tweets but the are most likely all fakes. If anyone gets anything confirmed feel free to message me. :animated_wave:

Archived