Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/6

Marty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny one: Fortune Teller reading #4:

On October 15, 2011 at 3:42pm, Daniele will reconcile with her father Dick. On October 15, 2011 at 3:49pm, they will go back to not speaking!

:animated_rotfl:

Fortune Teller reading #5:

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in sleep study. Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester.

After taking 9 years to earn his PhD, Brendan will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering a cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life: athlete's foot

Your welcome animated_wave.gif

Nothing to worry about it unless you break the rules to the point you get a warning, I don't know if anyone has gotten that bad this year, I could have if I'd told people what I really think of them, but I lipsrsealed2.gif a lot

ahh , I'v been bad,lol but not that bad, and it will go away after bb is over, ceci usually cleans everyones slate after BB,lol, it is hard to zip it sometimeslipsrsealed2.gif

if that dang ft has been goin off all night with stuff they are gonna be sooooo confused , I worry for Jordan, and I worrry about Porsche winning hoh, but of cousre ist is the veto that counts. well I am working a dbl today and tomorrow to make up for time taken off over the holiday, so since the feeds are gonna be off it annoys me soooo much, but I do have my BB app on my phone that alerts me who won vetos who won hoh, et, whos evicted, so I will have my phone in my apron at work, and when have time will get on my phone(taking the charger today)and come to Mortys to read the boards, I can only read the boards from my phone not post as it is a different e mail addy, so I cannot log iin on my phone, but at least I can read the boards, this next 24 will be hard,lol

I can only read the boards from my phone not post as it is a different e-mail address, so I cannot log in on my phone...

That is very strange. My phone lets me log in even though it's a different e-mail address. I just put my username and password in when prompted. No problems.

I thought Rachel got to play in the HOH? Isn't it final 4 all play?

No. After we go from Final 4 to Final 3, that is when the previous HoH is allowed to play (usually part 1 of the final HoH is endurance).

Events while the feeds are blocked.

http://www.facebook....rotherlivefeeds

:animated_wave:

The fun starts at 2pm PT on SuperPass!

2-3pm PT live call-in show with Howie and Kevin

3-4pm PT Howie Skypes with Janelle

4-5pm PT Game Show Hour with Kevin & Howie

5-6pm PT Happy Hour w/ Kevin & Howie (bring your drinks!)

I was wondering the same thing, maarty. Does this mean we will not get any live feeds until tomorrow, after the show????

I am confused on this one feeerrrr sure.

That is what I am hearing in the rumor mill.... I don't see any formal announcement from Real Player yet.

edit to add:

On 9/6 and 9/7 CBS is preparing for a special episode. During this time please enjoy exclusive live show programming and BB After Dark on the Live Feeds.

This is crap! FALSE advertising "See what is happening in the house anytime" Ummmmm except when there is WBRB except when there is the same old trivia over and over and over again & except when they want to play old crap we've already seen. They need to credit everyone for ALL of the fore-mentioned... Wasn't humorous then and isn't humorous now...

This is crap! FALSE advertising "See what is happening in the house anytime" Ummmmm except when there is WBRB except when there is the same old trivia over and over and over again & except when they want to play old crap we've already seen. They need to credit everyone for ALL of the fore-mentioned... Wasn't humorous then and isn't humorous now...

I hear ya, and I wish I could join in with the people that are cancelling, but I just can't do it. Also can't say I won't get them next season, cuz I know I will. UGH :disappointed:

OK... just clicked onto the Feeds.

They've started showing the early days of BB 13. Brendon and Dominic acting out something with capes on.

Brendon had on his red tights.

(at least it's not FOTH or Trivia)

Archived