9/6 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

8:02 Jordan doing the math, someone voted out days 67 and day 69 (no gutter humor, Adam isn't out there)

8:05 Rach Jedi trains w/ Jor in BY, while stretching.

8:13 Feeds still all on Rach/Jor Jedi Training in backyard. Misc. questions about evictions and quotes.

8:17 Kal laying in bed talking to Por, who seems to be packing. Kal talking about some crazy lady in the ER with her when she was there for a migraine.

8:22 Kal goes back to sleep. Por/Adam sharing snacks in KT. Jor laying quietly in hammock.

8:27 HG's put on OLD. Por was just getting into shower, Rach is in the shower, Kal gets out of bed. Jor grabbing food.

8:30 Rach apologizes to BB for showering, then stops to apply deodorant and check herself out. Jor/Adam are only ones outside.

8:32 Everyone is now outside with snacks and meals. Por wishes they hadn't forgotten the cards. The blinds are lowered.

8:41 Jor says she never won spelling bees. (yes my feeds are very choppy tonight too).

8:44 HG's discuss the food at sporting events ,namely the beer.

8:48 Rach wants to get her boobs redone when she can afford it. Go from DD to C. Por is 34 DD Jor is 34D Rach is 32DD.

8:49 Adam offers hi speedo & tshirt to Rach to go in HT. Por says Adam should put it on and run around. Jor reveling that they can listen to music in a week.

8:53 Jor talking about Final 2 questions, said it was awkward and could tell by facial expressions whose vote she didn't have.

8:59 OLD over, Adam heads inside to investigate, Jor sings prompting WBRB.

9:35 pm BBT

Jor and Adam talking outside. Jor explaining to Adam that she bought that house for her mom. It is not her house. She lives there but

one day she will move where ever. She wanted to do that for her mom because her mom always struggled, and Jor has always helped her out.

This was her way of getting her mom on her feet. She paid it off full because she didnt want a house note. She says its not very big it

is 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath no basement.

Adam talking about his apartment says its 1200 sq ft Jords house she got her mom is 1400

FLASHBACK!

FORTUNE TELLER TALKS!!!! 940PM CAM 4

GIVES DIRECTIONS

FLASHBACK

9:05PM BBT: Kalia laying in hammock Jordan putting dishes away Rachel going out to talk to Kalia now heading back inside Adam and Porsche eating Porsche says wow that's hot spicy Jordan says wow you must like hot spicy stuff Adam says hell yeah

9:08PM BBT: Adam and Jordan talking about HoH tomorrow night Adam says that's the only thing I haven't done yet is get HoH Jordan says yeah and you might get Pandora's box and you might get to leave and go somewhere too

9:13PM BBT: Adam and Jordan talking about what Farra will be doing right now then Adam talks about Shelly being on slop for 16 days straight so when they said no Have-Nots after their luxury come he was like yeahhhh food all week

9:20PM BBT: Adam asking Jordan if they will have recaps on the talk and pictures of him and tori on there he is repeating things tori said to him and talking about 90210 episodes Porsche in the shower Kalia still in hammock Rachel in DR

9:23PM BBT: Adam telling Jordan it has been a crazy and exciting season he says I bet after you and Shelly had that little fight I bet they interviewed your family and shells family he says I forgot to thank Porsche for shaving my back Jordan laughs he says remember when I had the horns and she laughs again

9:27PM BBT: Adam saying how people that survived the first week in past BBs at least made it to jury like Brenchel and Jessie and he says Chima would have been jury eligible Rachel comes out of DR and runs outside she forgot she put meat on the grill she tells Adam the gas isn't on and it isn't hot Adam says it started cooking he tells Rachel to step back and tries to light the BBQ grill then tells her it's out of gas

9:32PM BBT: Jordan tells Adam she doesn't know how he has gone this long without seeing Farra because it's only been two weeks or a week and she hasn't seen Jeff and she is going crazy she says I miss him

9:34PM BBT: Adam says you did a good thing when you won before you bought a house and saved some money Jordan says yeah I had to buy her one and when I bought it I told her it's your house and when I leave I will take care of myself Adam says can I ask did you just pay it off she says yeah I was going to just put some down and pay it out but I just bought it and paid for it Jordan says it's like 14,000 square feet so it isn't nothing big

9:38PM BBT: the fortune teller is talking to Porsche and Rachel telling them to get everyone in the room now

9:40PM BBT: fortune teller : hello everyone greeting HG I am crystal the BB fortune teller I have a premonition the winner of BB is in this room now when you hear my music come to the room for a fortune after I read it you must leave the room immediately if you don't you won win HoH leave now

9:41PM BBT: Adam says you could have been nice about it and they all run out of the room Adam wants to sit outside but afraid to now

9:43PM BBT: fortune teller laughs : in 2018 Shelly will make millions on the book how I make 3 on the best seller list .. leave me now and they all leave the room thinking

9:49PM BBT: fortune teller :In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie.

9:51PM BBT: fortune teller :In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie.

9:57PM BBT: In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society. He will be last scene wandering the Chicago streets muttering two wordShelly: Clown Shoes.

9:38BBT: Fortune Teller talks. Porsche is walking by the purple room in the hallway and hears it say "Hello Porsche." Rachel hears it too from the kitchen and runs in. It talks again "Hello ladies. Please gather everyone into the room now."

They run screaming into the backyard and Adam, Jordan and Kalia come running in. They all gather in the purple room and the fortune teller speaks:

9:39 BBT: "Hello everyone. Greetings House Guests. I am Crystal, the Big Brother fortune teller. I'm having a premonition. The winner of Big Brother is in this room with me right now. Every time you hear my laugh you have one minute to come to my parlor for a reading. After every fortune you must leave my presence. Miss a reading and my prediction is you won't be winning HOH."

Fortunes:

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book “How I created the perfect tan, and how you tan too” reaches #3 on the all-time best-seller list. Leave me now.

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie. Leave. Be Gone.

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society. He will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering only two words. Clown Shoe. Leave my parlor room.

On October 15, 2011 at 3:42pm, Daniele will reconcile with her father, Dick. On October 15, 2011 at 3:49pm, they will go back to not speaking. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room.

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room.

In 2016, Lawon will take New York fashion week by storm when he launches his Handsomfied line of hats, ties and jackets. Leave me now.

After taking 9 years to earn his PhD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life. Athletes Foot. Leave my parlor room. Leave me now.

In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon-scented heavy metal teddy bears for children. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room.

In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a 9 lb 6 oz bouncing baby boy, naming it Bookie jr, after its proud father. Leave my parlor room.

In 2012, Cassie will land a role alongside international mega-star, David Hasselhoff in the countrified Baywatch re-boot, River Watch. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room.

In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily-tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room.

In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen Magazine with the headline Total Domination. He'll de-throne pop sensation Justin Beiber as America's favorite heartthrob. Leave. Be Gone. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room.

In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called love rejection. But it will be short-lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants. Leave my parlor room.

In 2011, after the runaway success of the Humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of Humilitard-inspired items including the Humili-car, Humili-fire, and the Humili-bake oven. Leave my parlor room.

9:38pm BBT - Rachel cooking in the KT, Adam and Jordon outside on the couches (Adam smoking) and Porsche is in the WCA popping a pimple. Porsche is walking back to the KT when a voice comes from the Purple Room.

FT: Porsche.

What was that, asks Porsche? Rachel asks what?

FT: Hello, Porsche.

Porsche calls Rachel into the PR and repeats say something else over and over.

FT: Hello Ladies.

Hello, Sorceress, says Rachel.

FT: Please gather the everyone into the room now.

Porsche and Rachel hug each other, the FT is finally speaking! Porsche and Rachel scream so loud Adam and Jordan can hear them outside. They run outside and Rachel screams, The Sorceress is talking! They run back inside and Kalia, Adam and Jordan follow.

FT: Hello, everyone. Hello, House Guests, I am Crystal the Fortune Teller. I am having a premonition that the winner of Big Brother is in this room with me right now! When you hear my laugh, you have one minute to come into my parlor for a reading. After every fortune, you must leave my presence. Miss one, and my prediction is you won't be winning HoH. Please be gone!

The first reading.

Crystal: In 2018, Shelly will will make millions when her book, How I Created The Perfect Tan And How You Tan Too reaches #3 on the all time best seller list. Leave me now!

The second reading.

Crystal: In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie. Please, be gone!

The third reading:

Crystal: In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society. He will be last scene wandering the Chicago streets muttering only two words: Clown Shoes. Leave the parlor room!

The fourth reading:

Crystal: On October 15th, 2011, at 3:42pm, Daniele will reconcile with her father, Dick. On October 15th, 2011 at 3:49pm, they will go back to not speaking. Leave me now! Leave my parlor room!

The fifth reading:

Crystal: In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester. Leave my parlor room! Leave my parlor room!

The sixth reading:

Crystal: In 2016, Lawon will take New York Fashion Week by storm when he launches his Handsomfied line of hats, ties and jackets. Leave me now!

The seventh reading:

Crystal: After taking 9 years to earn his PHD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his whole life: Athlete's Foot. Leave my parlor room! Leave me now!

The eighth reading:

Crystal: In 2020, Adam will file for Bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon-scented, heavy metal teddy bears for children. Leave me now! Leave my parlor room!

The ninth reading:

Crystal: In 2012, Cassie will land a role along side international megastar David Hasselhoff in the countrified Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch. Leave my parlor room! Leave my parlor room!

The tenth reading:

Crystal: In 2018, Rachel will give birth to 9lb, 6oz bouncing baby boy, naming it Bookie Jr., after it's proud father. Leave my parlor room!

The eleventh reading:

Crystal: In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick. Leave me now! Leave my parlor room!

The twelfth reading:

Crystal: In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen magazine with the headline: Total Dom-ination. He'll dethrone pop sensation Justin Bieber as America's Heartthrob. Leave! Be gone! Leave me now! Leave my parlor Room! Leave my parlor room!

The thirteenth reading:

Crystal: In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show, called Love Rejection. But it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants. Leave my parlor room!

The Fourteenth Reading:

Crystal: In 2011, after the run-away success of the Humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of Humiltard inspired items, including the Humilicar, the Humilifier, and the Humilibake oven. Leave my parlor room!

10:02PM BBT: going over everything fortune teller has said he says you have to be rainman with this shit

10:05PM BBT: Rachel says I hear things in my head and I associate them with other things Adam repeating what the fortune teller has said he says Ernie was my grandfather Rachel says I associate it with Burt and Ernie

10:09PM BBT: Adam telling Jordan he just keeps reating them over and over to remember them Jordan just listening to him Rachel still cooking and cleaning Porsche and Kalia outside in by

10:12PM BBT: Adam saying miss ya Farra love ya baby love ya baby see ya soon then starts going over the fortunes again with Jordan and Rachel Jordan now repeating fortunes to make sure she has them right

10:16PM BBT: Porsche says we are all going to be freaking out tonight Rachel says tonight all year we been waiting all year for this sorccerous to do something Porsche now making coffee for them Adam says he will make ice coffee for the night Rachel tells Porsche she figured out how to make good chicken now

10:17PM BBT: Porsche says I am glad the fortune teller is finally doing something Adam says no kidding

10:20PM BBT: Rachel says damn to bad I can't compete in the HoH this week Porsche drying her hair repeating the fortunes Rachel goes to living room her Adam and Jordan going over fortunes Rachel says day 66 Adam says fortune teller finally talks Adam says 666 the number of the beast leave me now and has an evil laugh Adam ask the girls what's the fortune tellers name he says crystal like a crystal ball

10:24PM BBT: fortuneteller :On October 15th, 2011 at 3:42PM, Daniele will reconcile with her father Dick. On October 15th, 2011 at 3:49PM, they will go back to not speaking. Leave me now! Leave my parlor room!

10:26PM BBT: fortune teller: 5th reading : In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making nasty little headlines in a sleep studies, Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester. Leave my parlor room! Leave my parlor room!

10:28PM BBT: Jordan Rachel and Adam go outside to by going over fortunes Adam is trying to get them to remember Kalia and Porsche at memory wall going over fortunes

10:42PM BBT: fortune teller : 6th: In 2016, Lawon will take New York Fashion Week by storm when he launches his Hansomfied line of hats, ties and jackets. Leave me now!

10:46PM BBT: After taking 9 years to earn his PHD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his whole life: Athlete's Foot. Leave my parlor room! Leave me now

fortune teller : 7th:

10:50PM BBT: Porsche in kitchen studying Kalia in the bubblegum room studying Adam goes to memory wall to study Jordan and Rachel at hottub studying

10:56PM BBT: In 2020, Adam will file for Bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon-scented, heavy metal teddy bears for children. Leave me now! Leave my parlor room!

23:32 BBT rach asks Jor if voting for Kal is the best idea. Jor:I dont care. Rach: It up to you Jor:I think she is going home anyways

rach says that Por let Kal get one wrong - Rach mention she isnt as dumb as she acts Por: Nope

23:34 HG going over and over the FT's comments

11:04PM BBT: FT: In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a 9lb, 6oz baby boy, naming it Bookie Jr., after it's proud father. Leave my parlor!

11:06PM BBT: In 2012, Cassi will land a role along side international megastar David Hasselhoff in the countrified Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch. Leave my parlor room! Leave my parlor room!

11:13PM BBT: In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily tatooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick. Leave me now! Leave my palor room!

11:17PM BBT: In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen magazine with the headline: Total Dom-ination. He'll dethrone pop sensation Justin Bieber as America's Hearthrob. Leave! Be gone! Leave me now! Leave my parlor Room! Leave my parlor room!

11:20PM BBT: In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show, called Love Rejection. But it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants. Leave my parlor room!

11:26PM BBT: In 2011, after the run-away success of the Humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of Humiltard inspired items, including the Humilicar, the Humilifier, and the Humilibake oven. Leave my parlor room!

11:32PM BBT: Rachel asks Jordan if voting for Kalia is the best idea. Jor:I don't care. Rachel: It up to you Jor:I think she is going home anyways

11:33PM BBT: Rachel says that Porsche let Kalia get one wrong - Rachel mention she isn't as dumb as she acts Porsche: Nope

11:34PM BBT: HG going over and over the FT's comments

12:00AM BBT: A/J going over things. R/P talking about that Rachel never told Kalia there was a target

12:06AM BBT: Rachel talks to Jordan. She had been in the kitchen trying to see hwo much Porsche knows. Says P/K know all of it

12:10AM BBT: HG going over and over the FT's comments Adam grossing out the girls but talking about how uncomfy his balls are

12:11AM BBT: or talking about how she will need to pack her good clothes in a garbage bag

12:20AM BBT: Adam tells Rachel since she is HoH - she needs to vacuum tomorrow

12:27AM BBT: Rachel studying the memory wall and Porsche in the bathroom area

2303BBT Ha Ha Ha Ha (HG run to purple room) In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a 9 lb 6 oz boung baby boy naming it Bookie Jr after its proud father. Leave my room.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... In 2012 Casey will land a roll along side international mega star David Haselhoff in a countryfied bay watch reboot riverwatch. Leave my parlor room, leave my parlor room.

No sooner than the guests get to the back yard.....Ha Ha Ha... In 2015, Even Dick will start a tradition by bring gift to heavily tattooed orphans, chang his name from Evil Dick to Old St. Dick. Leave me now Leave my parlor room.

Ha Ha Ha..(I am sure you get it by now) In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of 17 magazine with the head line, TOTAL DOMINATION he will

dethrown pop sensation Justin Bever as Americas favorit heart throb. Leave be gone. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room.

Adam going over sayings while looking at the picture wall while Jordan in BY on couch.

Adam goes outside. Jordan tries to ask him a question and he automatically starts spouting off some of the sayings. Porsche joins Rachel at the kitchen table.

Fortune teller calls again. In 2015, Keith will land job hosting a new dating show called Love Rejection, but it will be short lived after it is revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants. Leave my parlor room.

Rach Adam and Jor go outside to review. Porsche and Kalia go to kitchen to review.

Another one. In 2011, after the run away success of the humilatard, Jordan will launch a line of humilatard inspired items including the humiltar, humifire and humilabake oven.

Circa 0233BBT Cackle Cackle...Adam jumps a foot! Porache, Adam, Kalia & Jordan make their way to the fortune teller. She repeats the In 2018 Rachel will give birth to a bouncing baby boy......

As they leave Adam says, "You know the one time you don't go in there it is going to be something different."

Adam and Jordan return to their own beds. Kalia and Porsche still up and about.

0246 BBT In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show....Leave me now.

Kalia and Porsche go to the bathroom to review the statement. Adam and Jordan to bed.

Porsche happy her HI DAD shirt is getting plenty of camera time.

0251BBT All back in bed. Wait...fooled me. Kalia still in bathroom going over statement.

0305BBT In 2015 Evil Dick will start a Christmas tradition......Leave, Be gone. Leave Be gone. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room.

Adam lays down on the couch. Can still hear the fortune teller in the back ground saying to leave. Jordan goes to the fridge to grab a snack and a drink. Kalia and Porsche head to the bathroom. Jordan says something to Adam and he gets off the couch and heads to bed. Jordan and Adam back in bed. Other two still in bathroom.

0400BBT We get FOTH and then the live feeds keep messing up!

0404BBT It's that time again. Rachel actually got out of bed this time. In 2014, Jeff will disappear..... The fortune teller does not even make it through the sentence and Rachel is up and out of the room. Adam has a wig on this time.

6:00am BBT - Kaliah is up and laying on the couch in the bathroom and out loud repeating each phrase given to them by the FT last night. (She sounds like she is giving a news report)

6:30am BBT - Kaliah is up, at the memory wall looking at each picture and whispering to herself each phrase the fortune teller told them. She then wraps up her mic and quietly walked back to the room and gets back in bed at 6:32am.

everyone else is asleep.

9:45am BBT just turned the feeds back on and i see por shuffling REAL playing cards!! BB gave them mimosas. looks like the back door is closed. looks like they got a tie dye tshirt kit too...with a stack of white tshirts of course.

they all toasted to the final 5 and jor goes back to the bathroom to finish getting ready(she looks like she doesn't feel good).

9:04am rach in the hoh shower everyone else still sleeping

9:17am adam up went to wc back to spaceship room talking to jor.. jor says i took some tylenol and have a heating pad on why couldnt my period wait till tomorrow to come adam now making his bed

9:25am rach called to dr adam at memory wall studying the everything the fortune teller said lastnight kal por and jor still in bed

9:31am rach comes out of dr adam says did you see we got playing cards she says yes and i seen the tye dye kits we got adam says we are gonna get mamosas too and we get wbrb

9:33am adam says did you hear the laughing all night rach says yeah it was repeating it she says i came down about 3:30am and it repeated the one about jeff so i went back to bed cuz i aint playing in the hoh right adam says yeah

9:35am adam and rach talking about what the hoh might be tonight rach says maybe a fortune teller booth type that would be cool adam says yeah rach says maybe a carnival theme adam says maybe some cottoncandy rach says yeahhhhh bb add that to the list she goes upstairs to hoh and puts on makeup jor in shower downstairs

9:41am rach called to dr she comes out and ask who wants to pop some champaign adam runs and says mamossas adam tells por to show some excitment kal in wca washing face jor in show rach opens the champaign saying i guess we are the only ones who wants one rach says adam i guess we can kill this bottle since noone else wanta any

9:44am por complaining sjhe was up all night rach says whats the fun of bb if you dont get woke up when you want to sleep por saying adam got woke up with music and went to the wc with his duck thinking of tori spelling adam says ok now they are waiting for jor to do a toast

9:47am hg talking about doing tye dye waiting on jordan jor enters the kt rach says here we go to final 5 everyone yells final 5 and they all drink their mamossas jor goes back to wca with hers

9:49am kal asking why they have to have an eviction tonight and why they dont show it tonight rach says because we have alot of fans that want to see us alot rach starts giving the fans a tour of the kt adam says look i fart rainbows and i do my farting rainbow dance

9:56am rach says they are taping for showtime tonight thats what the memossas are for adam pours more champaign and says showtime

9:58am adam and kal talking about hor cold it was lastnight adam playing with the cards they got kal says 2 more hours till showtime is over

Archived