Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/4 & 9/5

Since they are doing the eviction tomorrow and it is taped for Wednesday do you think there will be a feed black out?

Since they are doing the eviction tomorrow and it is taped for Wednesday do you think there will be a feed black out?

Probably. That's gonna suck!

Someone was saying in another thread that it will be blacked out from tomorrow sometime until after the show airs on Wednesday night. Hope that's wrong, but it would not surprise me.

The fortune teller-crystal--is going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortune Teller told the HGs that when they hear her laugh, they have one minute to assemble in the Tarot Room for a reading

Then FT said her prediction is, if you miss a reading, you won't be winning HOH tomorrow

The first fortune is shelly will make millions in 2018 when the book, how I created the perfect tan and you can create the perfect tan too is number 3 on the all time best seller list.

I hate to bother anybody, but I have one last question. I haven't posted in a long time, but I noticed that there was a "warn status" bar under my name and info. Does anybody know why that is there? I have never had a warning. I noticed that the other members do not have that under their name. Thanks.

Everyone has it, but you can only see your own, as long as yours is at 0 your fine and don't worry about it

Thanks Pinkie. I was a little worried for a minute.

Your welcome :animated_wave:

Nothing to worry about it unless you break the rules to the point you get a warning, I don't know if anyone has gotten that bad this year, I could have if I'd told people what I really think of them, but I :lipsrsealed2: a lot