• Jordan
    • Adam
    • Kalia
    • Porsche

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

adam won pov :animated_bouncy:

Adam told Jordan in the storage room for sure that he was not going to use it, no way, it was staying in the box

Maybe wishful thinking, Adam won't use it.

I think he knows that he would lose at least 3 jury votes if he did. I mean they could have easily sent him home last week...maybe he'll be true to his word. **crosses fingers**

I really like Adam and hope he returns the favor from last week.

He gave Jordan the necklace from Farrah after the comp by shaking her hand and told her it is so she will trust him. And Kalia is already badgering him and he pretty much said he would not take her off because she voted against him in the Shelly eviction.

COME ON ADAM - STAY STRONG!

he has never not told the truth so far, its been hard for him to lie, so I believe him, and he seems sorta stubborn so I think he will not use it, he is not happy with Kalia

he has never not told the truth so far, its been hard for him to lie, so I believe him, and he seems sorta stubborn so I think he will not use it, he is not happy with Kalia

She was also the deciding vote for evicting Jeff. He needs to get P/K apart so P will work with him.

What is it with this year's cast they use their emotions to make moves in the house instead of using their brain? I think about the only one in the bunch who used their brain was Dani. She was always thinking about the game and keeping her emotions out of it. I know Rachel has done that to some extent but when Brendon was in the house she went straight to her emotions instead of thinking things through.

Adam has been too afraid to make any moves...he's scared someone isn't going to like him anymore. For someone who says they're a big fan of this show he's not played that way IMO.

Jordan knows her fate is in Adam's hands and she's milking it for all it's worth. He told Jordan he owes her that much. Owes her for what? Carrying his butt through this competition? lol This is a freaking game and the object is to win a half million dollars, not repay people for crap in the past. Sticking to those guidelines will get you a one way ticket out the door and you'll never be there in the end. Wake up you fool!!! hammer.gif

What is it with this year's cast they use their emotions to make moves in the house instead of using their brain? I think about the only one in the bunch who used their brain was Dani. She was always thinking about the game and keeping her emotions out of it. I know Rachel has done that to some extent but when Brendon was in the house she went straight to her emotions instead of thinking things through.

Adam has been too afraid to make any moves...he's scared someone isn't going to like him anymore. For someone who says they're a big fan of this show he's not played that way IMO.

Jordan knows her fate is in Adam's hands and she's milking it for all it's worth. He told Jordan he owes her that much. Owes her for what? Carrying his butt through this competition? lol This is a freaking game and the object is to win a half million dollars, not repay people for crap in the past. Sticking to those guidelines will get you a one way ticket out the door and you'll never be there in the end. Wake up you fool!!! hammer.gif

Getting rid of Jordan this week gets him nowhere, get Kalia out now, Rachel doesn't play HOH, so good chance Porsche wins HOH and sends either Rachel or Jordan to the jury. I don't see that getting Jordan's blood on his hands this week helps him at all

Archived