Pandora's Box #2

spikes_luv

I read that Alison Grodner tweeted that this week's Pandora's Box would make one houseguest in particular very happy. Julie Chen mentioned a celebrity when she talked about it last night. So, my thought is, if Rachel opens Pandora's Box, she will get something bad (maybe being stuck in a room with someone annoying) and the other HGs will get something good. My guess is it will be Ashton Kucher since he's the new guy on Two and a Half Men and this is CBS, after all. Porsche has said she loves Ashton Kucher so she is probably the one Grodner was talking about.

Feeds are on trivia right now so I think it's either a luxury comp or Pandora's Box. Since they told the HGs to "dress up", it makes sense they could be bringing in a celebrity today.

Any thoughts?

Guest 6Borders

No bearing on the game has gotta be a perk for Jordan or Rachel (aka "The Grod-Girls". Pandora's Box is a joke...like Porsche REALLY had the option of NOT opening it...get real!!!

I like how they announced this Pandora's Box but not the other one. And this one has no bearing on the game. I wonder who the HOH is for this box to have no meaning.

No bearing on the game has gotta be a perk for Jordan or Rachel (aka "The Grod-Girls". Pandora's Box is a joke...like Porsche REALLY had the option of NOT opening it...get real!!!

I kinda doubt they had a gun to her head. (maybe I'm wrong though.) Porsche should have known when she saw the $10k prize that the negative end of the deal would be bad. She's a fan of the show. They've talked about PB all season. I think Dani even warned them to not take it. She chose to anyway.

right now they are having a luxury comp

I don't know why but my first thought when they said ONE house guest would be happy, was Tori Spelling. Adam's life would be complete and they could just send him home!

I don't know why but my first thought when they said ONE house guest would be happy, was Tori Spelling. Adam's life would be complete and they could just send him home!

I thought about that too but, they brought in David Hasselhoff because he is in a CBS show they were promoting. Ashton Kucher is also in a CBS show now. Janelle won a luxury comp in her season and got to leave the house and go to the set of Two and a Half Men. I just think it makes sense since CBS already has Ashton under contract.

right now they are having a luxury comp

Oh, do they know that for sure? I knew they were speculating it may be a luxury comp but I didn't know BB told them that.

i feel sorry for rachael. she is trying so hard to be nicer and she gets stuck w/ jessie wihile p got new clothes. why does ag not realize we are all over and done w/jessie. bb needs to make sur r makes f2 after this pb

:animated_rotfl: Aww! Poor Rachel. BB owes her a wedding for that.

You are so right! lol

And I hate to be crude, but in that picture on the update page of Jesse, he looks a little, um, lacking in the underwear department if you know what I mean. I mean, I know he's proud of his muscles, but if I was him I would have had that shot cropped at the waist! eeek! :animated_shocking:

Rachel screwed up choosing that PB. Hopefully it won't impact her game, like it reversed Porch's fortunes.

I'll play along.

How can you say she screwed up her game. She was the one who got screwed by having to deal with Jesse. The other HG's got a shopping spree. If anything the other HG's should be glad she opened pandora's box.

Archived