Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/2 & 9/3

CeCiMom

Adam, Porsche and Rachel are playing poker, Kalia is in DR and Jordan is sleeping.

House guests are trying to get ready for a morphing comp... lots of studying of the memory wall.

He won't even try Jammer

no he wont try, he is like enzo, only worse, what an idiot and he is soooo full of himself too, just listening to the two of them right now is jsut ridiculous, calling himself a 40 yr old metal head, what the hell ever, that is a real thing to want to be, barf

LOL! Great answers but I'm serious... what does it say and why is it there?

I think I read somewhere that it had something to do with Jesse?? Although why you would want anything to do with Jesse anywhere on your body...especially on your ass is beyond me.

I think I read somewhere that it had something to do with Jesse?? Although why you would want anything to do with Jesse anywhere on your body...especially on your ass is beyond me.

Well if you think about it ass - jesse - ass - jesse ... it amounts to basically the same thing :)

Well Jesse is an ass, so it would be kinda appropriate

Yes, that's his new slogan. All the clothes he gave Rachel had it on them! :animated_rotfl: He is a good sport Jesse---he can be funny too!--He knows he's "the punishment" of the PB and he takes it with a grain of salt! Of course I like him better as a VISITOR than a player!(although glad he voted against GNAT)

:animated_bouncy:

Cowlia just said the montage' of her entire game would be her being told to trust people and not trust people... NO COWLIA your montage is of you eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and EATING!!!! Oh yeah & talking AND eating....

Archived