Live Episode 9/1

laladoopiedu

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll out it here.

Apparently Dick is in the hospital, he had to have emergency gall bladder surgery

Well! Of all the gall!!!! :animated_rotfl:

No offense, ILD, but Daniele is just so silly. I am so glad that she didn't win BB13.

Dani was the nicest I've seen her this year in JH. Except for that crack, "that's my girls..."

Dani was the nicest I've seen her this year in JH. Except for that crack, "that's my girls..."

I did enjoy Dani's humor at times. She played a bad game by striking so early. If she had a redo she may have made it to the end.

Shelly our friends and family must be so proud of you. Pure evil. So Shelly is your Grandma dying?

People, this is a game to last longer than the rest. Lying is part of it. I like Jeff and Jordan best, but Shelley is doing what makes the show interesting. It's only a game not real life.

People, this is a game to last longer than the rest. Lying is part of it. I like Jeff and Jordan best, but Shelley is doing what makes the show interesting. It's only a game not real life.

People tend to think the way the HGs are in the BB house is the way they are in real life. I think the stress of BB tends to bring out the worst and the best in people. It's like being in HS again, some people think they are better than others, there are leaders and followers!! Think about it, you're on the block, there is a good chance you are going home. Who wouldn't try anything, tell everyone anything to try and stay in the game!! The longer the game goes on, the worse it gets!!!

Archived