Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca (2nd eliminated - Oct. 2)

tar19_ethan_jenna.jpg

Ethan Zohn

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Connection to your teammate: Dating

Current occupation: Change maker

Describe what you do: I travel the world inspiring people to take action and make a difference. I

I haven't really been watching much the last few seasons. I might try and watch it to see Ethan and Jenna.

DIBS :animated_rotfl:

I'll take Jenna!!

Or did you want both of them?

I'll take Jenna!!

Or did you want both of them?

I can share. As long as I have the yummy sexy Ethan, I'm good!

For Ethan's sake I hope they can make it far and maybe even win. They have a lot of travel and challenge experience to draw on which hopefully will help them go far.

They both won a million dollars each on Survivor already. I suspect they'll be U-turned at every opportunity.

yes, it did. (suck) definitely wanted to see more than two Sundays of Ethan! went out with grace, though.

while I always have liked Ethan and glad he has overcome his latest struggle, I was not sorry to see them go early...it gives us a chance to to see some fresh faces competing for the coveted million.

It does suck that Ethan & Jenna had to go this early. And the whole leg was so close between everyone. All that had to change to save them was either Ethan/Jenna noticing the sign, the cocktail waitresses to miss the sign or maybe just not losing that darn clue.

I salute the Amazing Race people for adding that sign to the race as a kind of trap for teams that rush too much and don't pay attention. 8 out of the 11 teams fell for it! that sounds like a success in my book. :notworthy:

I'm just sorry Ethan & Jenna didn't make it a little further.

Well that completely sucked

I'm completely annoyed that the old people are still there and E&J are gone. Old people should have been eliminated last week, then Ethan would have only been second last and still in the race. Hope the old people go next - just cause.

I'm completely annoyed that the old people are still there and E&J are gone. Old people should have been eliminated last week, then Ethan would have only been second last and still in the race. Hope the old people go next - just cause.

Remember it was a double elimination. Second to last would still have gotten them eliminated. It doesn't bother me that they're gone. I have always hated recycled reality show contestants.

Jersey: I can't speak for SugarB but I think that the point might have been that IF the old people went last week there would not have been a double elimination and Ethan/Jenna would have stayed. With that said, I too am not sad to see 2 people that have each won $1M out of the race. They made all kinds of mistakes and bad luck was also on their side.

As for the "old people" (whose names I should probably learn and I don't think are really that old)... I think they did a really good job this past week. Last week was bad luck, this week better luck.

Sign in to follow this