Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang - WINNERS! (1st place)

9 posts in this topic

tar19_ernie_cindy.jpg

Ernie Halvorsen

Hometown: Chicago

Connection to your teammate: Engaged

Current occupation: Project Manager

Describe what you do: I project manage new printing press installations for commercial and sheet fed printers in North America. I bring the sold contract to life by integrating project team members from design, manufacturing and installation, all while being the single point of contact for my customer.

How will these skills help you win The Race? I frequently delegate tasks and have the ability to optimize work by utilizing a person

Cindy got on my nerves last night, beating herself up for missing the sign at the orphanage. Neither she or her partner caught it but she kept crying and saying "how could I be so stupid"? She takes the whole over-achieving Asian stereotype to a new level. I pity her future children.

I liked her at first, but now I think she is kinda whiny. Who begs another team to let them win at the pit stop?

I pity her future children.

I pity Ernie.

I pity anyone who comes into contact with this woman.

Her arrogance, ego, and self-righteousness are a big turn-off.

I concur with the (lack of) sentiment.

Out of the three teams in the final, this was the team I thought least likely to win, and the one I least wanted to win.

However, I do applaud them for doing a better job than the other two finalists, on that final leg, and also for the positive changes they made in themselves and their relationship, during the whole race.

Way to go.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0