Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bill and Cathi Alden (Eliminated 7th-Nov 27)

tar19_bill_cathi.jpg

Bill Alden

Hometown: Albany, Ore.

Connection to your teammate: Married

Current occupation: I

Guest 6Borders

I like them but I can't believe they didn't pay their driver...didn't Bill say something about it and she said "not unless he asks?"??? I would have expected more consideration out of people their ages.

I remember that part too, and at the time I saw it, I thought what she meant was that the drivers may have been supplied by The Amazing Race, so no payment required.

With the way that he instructions were done, I wasn't sure myself if they were supposed to pay or not, which I'm sure the producers were hoping for lol

While they have proven to be tougher competitors than I ever thought they would be, for some reason, they just annoy me! :animated_scratchchin:

These guys are one of my favorite teams. They work well together and always take moments to stop and smell the flowers! They are taking ever advantage of traveling the world. It's interesting that they dont seem to get hung up on the race but always seem to pull through. It is refreshing to see a team work so well together and not always fighting .

Sign in to follow this