Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin (Eliminated 8th-Dec 4)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts
Posted Image

Andy Finch
Hometown: Truckee, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friend
Current occupation: Professional snowboarder/former Olympic snowboarder

Describe what you do: I compete around the world in snowboard competitions.

How will these skills help you win The Race? I travel a lot and get around well on my own. I’ve also learned patience and street smarts.

Three words to describe you: Fun, active and wild.

Favorite hobbies: Surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Opposite of Johnny Cash.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My snowboarding career and marrying my wife.

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing I can think of.

What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing and seeing new things.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Probably holding something in if it is bothering me.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Trying to reach him on his phone. He lives in the middle of nowhere.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Greenland - looks amazing flying over it. It’s the top of the world.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I want to win some pretty cool prizes that I can share with my wife. I’m pretty set on taking everyone down!

Tommy Czeschin
Hometown: Crowley Lake, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friend
Current occupation: Professional snowboarder/former Olympic snowboarder

Describe what you do: Right now I do this, that and the other… I snowboard, wake surf, and I’m an owner of multiple business - a laundromat, firewood business and a snowboard company, Humanity Snowboards. Also, I’m going to start coaching for US Snowboarding, the best of the best, USA, baby!

How will these skills help you win The Race? I have a lot of experience traveling the world with a large group of people which requires a lot of patience and mental/physical endurance.

Three words to describe you: Fun, easy going and energetic.

Favorite hobbies: Wake surfing, snow boarding and reef keeping (saltwater tank).

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Tommy “The Machine” Czeschin

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Andy “The Animal” Finch

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Making the 2002 Olympic team for snowboard halfpipe.

What scares you most about traveling? Airplane food.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new and different places.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I say “easy does it.” Andy says, “No, it doesn’t.”

Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s always going off the Richter scale and by being so crazy he’s always getting injured. Also, he always wears flip flops.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Thailand, because I heard it’s beautiful.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Besides winning… the experience, traveling the world, competing, and getting to know the other teams

CBS

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I could really like this team - we'll see!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,013 posts
DIBS!!!
Methinks Andy fell off his snowboard one too many times and got snow on the brain tho...he says Tom lives "in the middle of nowhere". I've been to Crowley Lake and if you lived there you would want to hide it from other people and you could care less if you answer your phone...lol!!! They prob have the best fishing in California!!!

mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts
I was rooting for them within seconds. They seem so energetic without being uptight and ready to kill each other. Hope they'll be around for the long run.

Outlast

Outlast

• Pip
  • 30 posts
They're reasonably athletic, which is always good in a race. :running:

They're both dudes which helps shorten potty breaks. "Dude we're in a race, just use a water bottle!"

And last night they showed that they possess the #1 skill for winning The Amazing Race - reading comprehension. :deal2:

This team could dominate.

But then again I really thought Ethan & Jenna would do a heck of lot better so you can't underestimate the part luck plays in the race (or Survivor for that matter).

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
I really like this team. They seem to be enjoying themselves while also remembering this is a race.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I've grown to LOVE these guys - they remind me of the hippies from a few years ago.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,121 posts
I love these guys too. Nothing rattles them. So far they have been competitive without stressing out on each other.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I don't blame them for not letting the other team win in the foot race at the end. They would have lost out on $15G - and like they said - it's a game/race. You don't "let" someone win! BUT I fear that they will get u-turned next week by the bitter betty's.

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,396 posts
lol Beat by a pack of taxi cab drivers in communication with one another. Amazing Race has lost ALL credibility at this point.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,121 posts
With these guys gone, I have no interest in who wins. I'm bummed.

Outlast

Outlast

• Pip
  • 30 posts
I know this isn’t the first time this kind of thing has happened in Amazing Race history (similar ‘teamwork’ took out the Cowboys last time) , but I’ll say again that I think CBS needs to fix this loophole and simply ensure that teams are doing the challenges on their own (there is little they can or should do to stop them helping each other with directions and such) and finding out the name of the pitstop was a challenge this time. If a team finds the pitstop without getting a paper clue, Phil would have turned them back and told them they couldn’t check in without a clue. In this case they should’ve had to say the name of the pitstop, which was the clue on the dress. It might not have made any difference in the end, but at least teams would’ve won or lost on their own merits.

But to be completely fair if you think back, Andy & Tommy are also guilty of this when they gave Marcus the answer to the counting challenge earlier in the game, Marcus didn't listen of course and it ended up not mattering, but the boys were also 'cheating' earlier in the game and I didn't care for it then either. Bottom line is I do not like cheating going un-penalized on the amazing race... but I do like Andy & Tommy, who are clearly both very nice guys. Exactly the kind of people I'd have loved to root for in the final leg.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,787 posts
At least they can take comfort in all the prizes they won, coming in 1st place on 6 legs.
  • Leg 1 – The Express Pass – an item that can be used on the race to skip any one task of the team's choosing.
  • Leg 2 – A trip for two to Ireland
  • Leg 3 – A trip for two to Dubai's Atlantis, The Palm
  • Leg 4 – US$5,000 each
  • Leg 5 – A trip for two to Bali, Indonesia
  • Leg 6 – A trip for two to the British Virgin Islands
  • Leg 7 – US$15,000 to share from Discover Card
  • Leg 8 – A trip for two to Fiji
  • Leg 9 – A trip for two to Panama
  • Leg 10 – A Ford Mustang, each customized by the winners
  • Leg 11 – A trip for two to the Turks and Caicos Islands
  • Leg 12 – US$1 million

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
I will miss them. They really did make the race fun this season. I guess I will vote for team NFL now.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,787 posts
I had a wild thought that they were going to break out of sequester and somehow find the next clue box somehow, and end up winning the race anyway.

Ah well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users