Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

One of the rumors going around that it was put on Wikipedia that Jordo won POV. Don't know if they played it yet and most likely a rumor but .... wow that would be so cool.

She did come in just one question behind Adam on the HOH. Would love to see her break out and win a few more comps.

I kinda think they would have played the pov last night. Face morph. When else could they play it if not last night? There's no comps left except the final 3-part hoh. Unless they didn't have the face morph this year.

I hope J won but that wouldn't have been in front of a live audience so how would any info have been leaked? Unless a BB employee leaked it.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda think they would have played the pov last night. Face morph. When else could they play it if not last night? There's no comps left except the final 3-part hoh. Unless they didn't have the face morph this year.

I hope J won but that wouldn't have been in front of a live audience so how would any info have been leaked? Unless a BB employee leaked it.

exactly. rumor :disappointed:

I think that Jordan is absolutely sweet as a piece of southern pecan pie smothered in Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and it would suit me fine for her to be in the winner's circle again. That having been said, I think that (for me) the time has come for BB to retire past contestants and start anew. I am done with them. Please. No exceptions. Nope, not even Janelle.

I am thinking that Jordan is really, really, ready to bid adieu to the whole shebang, as well.

I agree Jordan is over this game. She is ready to move on. I think being a strong and competitive person on this show only makes you a target. Backstabbing and manipulation are not part of Jordan's comfort zone, so she will never be one of the "strong" players with "big moves". I think the social game has so much more to do with getting further in the game. Floating from side to side when necessary, throwing comps when necessary, getting along with most, and winning when you HAVE to, are what is getting these people to the end. If you are offensive to most, in their face, and winning everything, you have to go. With that said, Rachel has had her back against the wall the entire game and Jordan has been right there with her, which puts her in the same position. And here they are, both in final four.

Some things I like about Jordan is she never jumped ship. She knew there were moves they would have to make at times but she stayed loyal. IMO. She stuck with Rachel and never tried to jump ship and cozy up to Dani's girls alliance. She never sold out.

I like Adam but..... the back and forth to me was not playing the good game. The minute that Jeff was evicted Adam was final four with Dani's girls and left Rachael and Jordan alone. I know he apologized but he never would have gone back to them if they did not get their power back.

Yay for Jordan even with faced with almost certain eviction she stuck with Rachel. She is kinda loyal like that. In her season it was her and Jeff against most of the house.

Anyway I would love to see Jordan in the final 2 and I think Rachel deserves first place. That would make me happy. :D

I read somewhere that she's mad at Rachel for evicting Kalia. Why?

Jordan wanted Kalia gone so I doubt it. Jordan just didn't want to vote to evict her because Kalia told Jordan she would never put her up or vote against her, and she never did, but J still wanted K gone and she knew Rachel was only too happy to be the tie-breaker. Jordan undoubtedly won Kalia's vote if she makes it to F2 but she lost Porsche's. Adam and Rachel secured Porsche's vote (so long as they're not F2 together) but likely lost Kalia's vote.

There's no way anyone could know Jordan's reaction though unless Jordan made it very clear during the taping of the "live" show and someone there later tweeted about it.

I read somewhere that Rachel left Kalia a really nasty goodbye message. That's stupid on her part, again. Is she trying to lose?

One of the rumors going around that it was put on Wikipedia that Jordo won POV. Don't know if they played it yet and most likely a rumor but .... wow that would be so cool.

She did come in just one question behind Adam on the HOH. Would love to see her break out and win a few more comps.

Is tomorrow live? Won't they play that and afterwards the POV winner votes to send the person home right then??

So confused...and stop teasing me Marty...LOL! Would SO LOVE for Jordan to win that POV!!!!

Is tomorrow live? Won't they play that and afterwards the POV winner votes to send the person home right then??

So confused...and stop teasing me Marty...LOL! Would SO LOVE for Jordan to win that POV!!!!

I think it was just someone trying to pull one over on people.

Obviously it could well be. We'll see nothing live tonight. If Jord won POV then this will give Porch time to plead. :animated_rotfl:

Obviously it could well be. We'll see nothing live tonight. If Jord won POV then this will give Porch time to plead. :animated_rotfl:

Well, we will see when the feeds come back up. I'm so pathetic...I still logged on to the feeds just to "make sure" they were still showing reruns...LOL! Can't wait to get them back!!

Well, we will see when the feeds come back up. I'm so pathetic...I still logged on to the feeds just to "make sure" they were still showing reruns...LOL! Can't wait to get them back!!

Don't it just suck? I forget every year that certain things will be "blocked" until airtime! That's all part of the BB amnesia. In a few weeks we won't think about any of these idiot HGs. :animated_rotfl:

I think that Jordan is absolutely sweet as a piece of southern pecan pie smothered in Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and it would suit me fine for her to be in the winner's circle again. That having been said, I think that (for me) the time has come for BB to retire past contestants and start anew. I am done with them. Please. No exceptions. Nope, not even Janelle.

I am thinking that Jordan is really, really, ready to bid adieu to the whole shebang, as well.

Well crap Slimcruz...now I am craving Blue Bell and I am nowhere near Texas. Ummmm...oh yeah...insert something about Jordon here.

Don't it just suck? I forget every year that certain things will be "blocked" until airtime! That's all part of the BB amnesia. In a few weeks we won't think about any of these idiot HGs. :animated_rotfl:

So true! I really don't get into any of the other reality shows like this one so I'm only here at Morty's while BB is on. But I always look forward to coming back and seeing all the "old" familiar faces...LOL!

Me too, Jammer. Posters are always much more fun than the show on Mortys!!!

LenRay you are one of my favorites. (sarcastic humor) Even if you like Porka you are an OK guy.

Archived