Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

I seriously doubt Kalia will give Jordan a vote, so she was foolish for not voting with her alliance. It's actually the same thing Shelly did to Jeff. And if she did it to give Kalia a pity vote, as some are saying, then she'd better be able to explain to the Brenchel fans why she wouldn't give one to Brendon.

I heard Kalia say to Porsche last week that she and Jordan had an agreement not to nom one another, but not when it comes to voting each other out. That was how she justified getting rid of Jordan before the duo twist was played.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hexeros quote: "I know jordan won and all, but she didn't even deserve coming back this time around. The other 5 vets were competitors.."

lol... it wasn't Jordon's idea to come back in... BB decided this years Twist would be 'couples'.

AND I think it was slim pickings for who could have been considered a 'couple' from the previous seasons.

I couldn't actually think of any 2 from another season that could honestly be called a COUPLE.

Most think they said yes so they could spend the summer together - - and maybe win some money while they did.

Can't fault them for that.

and hey... Hexeros... hope you come back to Morty's after this season is finished.

The MORE of a MIX of opinions - the better.

Archived