Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You failed to mention that Porsch also grabbed Rachel clothes ... but then again, Porsch is not "American Sweetheart".

I totally disagree. If she wanted to spend the summer with Jeff, then she would tell the others to vote her out and put her in the jury house with Jeff.

EVERYONE is there to win money - not to push the others ahead or to spend the summer with others. Don't let them fool you!

so what that Porsche grabbed clothes too, it does not take away from the fact that Jordan is alligned with Rachel, y'all dont like her, you only come on here to try and disprove anything we say about Jordan if it is something nice,it is fine that this is your opinion but we hear it over and over, same stuff

The Jeff thing is wrong, She came into the game because she wanted to support jeff in winning the game, that was the main reason but all you ever want to say is she just wanted to spend the summer with Jeff, that is not totally the reason so when you put that down it would be nice if you put the whole thing down, no just half truths. so then in you next statement you say there is money to be won, not to push ppl ahead or spend the summer, so which is it that Jordan is doing since you know her so well, just sayin, I think Jordan is really the nicest person on this show and she just may go all the way,lolololmakes me laugh

oh and by the way Porsche most certainly is not Americas sweetheart, she is a sleeze bomb, thinks she is so beautiful, her hygeine sucks, almost as bad as Kalia, and she is the stinkinest most selfish person in there along with her bff Kalia

Sometimes when I need a good laugh...I always log onto the Jordan thread at Mortys. Starts my weekend off right. :animated_wave:

The Good, The Bad, and The Down Right Ugly thread. Jordan is important to so many in so many ways. I hope she gets good, bad and ugly in the veto...A little feisty southern attitude.

The Good, The Bad, and The Down Right Ugly thread. Jordan is important to so many in so many ways. I hope she gets good, bad and ugly in the veto...A little feisty southern attitude.

love your dogs, so beautiful

I am rootin tootin for Jordo to finally win a veto or hoh so she can feel better, she is hardest on herself, I like her and rachel together, however it is aporsche that worries me, because Rachel is soo hell bent on wanting her as a friend,remember Rachel and Jordan vowed to not play emotionally so let us hope they remember their words,lol

love your dogs, so beautiful

I am rootin tootin for Jordo to finally win a veto or hoh so she can feel better, she is hardest on herself, I like her and rachel together, however it is aporsche that worries me, because Rachel is soo hell bent on wanting her as a friend,remember Rachel and Jordan vowed to not play emotionally so let us hope they remember their words,lol

TY....I sure hope they keep the emotions out of it too. Would like to see both in F2 and let the jury take it from there. Yes, Jordan is her worst critic.

oh and by the way Porsche most certainly is not Americas sweetheart, she is a sleeze bomb, thinks she is so beautiful, her hygeine sucks, almost as bad as Kalia, and she is the stinkinest most selfish person in there along with her bff Kalia

Yep. Porsce won't even wash her hair. Jordan is very clean.

Yep. Porsce won't even wash her hair. Jordan is very clean.

those two sweat pant outfits she wears have got to be really crusty by now, she lays around in them sleeps in them, and hangs out in them, she is a peice alright,lol

I think I'm going to take a lesson from Jammer and :animated_rotfl:

It's exhausting, trying to fight the negativity aimed at Jordan on this thread :hammer:

I'm going to put my energy into sending positive vibes Jordan's way for a POV win! You go, girl!!! :hurray:

I am all for Jordan. On BBAD last night she cleaned the house while everyone laid in pR. Even straighten the sofa pillows. Whereas Porsche walked into kitchen, put her empty wine glass in sick and walked off. Skanky B####. Go out and win the veto Jordan!!! :hurray:

I think I'm going to take a lesson from Jammer and :animated_rotfl:

It's exhausting, trying to fight the negativity aimed at Jordan on this thread :hammer:

I'm going to put my energy into sending positive vibes Jordan's way for a POV win! You go, girl!!! :hurray:

Seriously! It's almost the end so it may even be worth getting thrown off the board to just speak my mind.

trolls.gif

Seriously! It's almost the end so it may even be worth getting thrown off the board to just speak my mind.

trolls.gif

Don't do it, Jammer! I, for one enjoy your posts and would miss them during the next week. Got to keep the people who believe in Jordan here to push back all the negative energy. Go for the win, Jordan!

Mmmm... I'll volunteer to be her sweat pants in my next life! :-)

now that is funny,lol

vomit-smiley-020.gifvomit-smiley-020.gifvomit-smiley-020.gif

love your green vomit smileys,lol Porsche is the worst excuse of a bb player I have ever witnessed, and she thinks she is soooo hot, I think she is a plain jane with a huge set of thighs, and back porch

love your green vomit smileys,lol Porsche is the worst excuse of a bb player I have ever witnessed, and she thinks she is soooo hot, I think she is a plain jane with a huge set of thighs, and back porch

I can not stand people who are full of themselves, probably why I like Jordan so much. I really lol'd everytime I would look at Porsche with that key around her neck or wrist....like 24/7. She probably slept with it.

I can not stand people who are full of themselves, probably why I like Jordan so much. I really lol'd everytime I would look at Porsche with that key around her neck or wrist....like 24/7. She probably slept with it.

yeah no kidding, she is soooooo vain, she really thinks she is all that and really thinks she is gonna win this, what an idiot

rootin tootin for jorgelparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif

Don't do it, Jammer! I, for one enjoy your posts and would miss them during the next week. Got to keep the people who believe in Jordan here to push back all the negative energy. Go for the win, Jordan!

I am sending out tons of positive energy towards Jordo today! I soooooo hope she wins this veto!!!! animated_bouncy.gif

I am team jorgel, go girls, and I got cut tonight so I get to be here tonight,lol

oops, if Adam got some balls, Jordan will be on her way to enjoy the rest of the summer with Jeff smile.gifanimated_shocking.gif

yeah but besides the cajones he really likes Jordan and would not go back on his word to her

Archived