Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

It is just my opinion but I could be on the right track, and not so far off. Rachel was just in the storage room with Jordan and she told her that she should make a deal with Kalia that if they keep her safe, that she would keep Rachel safe next week.

That was what Jordan said and Rachel said no, Kalia will vote her (Rachel) out next week if they keep her. And she's right. Of course Jordan would rather get Porsche out. She feels with Adam, Kalia, Rachel, any one of them would take her to F3 or even possibly F2.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.

Jordan needs to freaking win something already! She's leaving all the work to Rachel.

And watch, those arses would vote for Jordan to win in final 2, too.

Bleh.

Sorry Jordan fans, not happy right now. She needed to win this week to protect her and Rachel, and since Rachel won it, and can't compete next week, I don't have faith that Jordan will win next week to protect Rachel.

well you just are not happy about anything, your girl wins, you wont celebrate although everyone else is and then eveyone wants to get down on Jordan because he has not been able to bring it home, soooo? Jordan is the most dissapointed in herself, but she will pull through, where is the faith ppl?? and now you are saying that the jury would vote for Jordan, I dont think so, and both the girls say they dont care they just want to get to f2 so how bout some support for Rachel, my god you have raved about her all season and now you wont celebrate, just sayin

Give the cute girl a break ... she does not like pain!

LOL so true. Jordan needs to cut back on some of the stuff she is saying to Adam. Telling him it was a "hard decision" as to who to vote was not extremely smart. You kept him, now make him feel very comfy this week. Silly girl.

LOL so true. Jordan needs to cut back on some of the stuff she is saying to Adam. Telling him it was a "hard decision" as to who to vote was not extremely smart. You kept him, now make him feel very comfy this week. Silly girl.

Actually Jordan by saying that is making Adam think he better show he is with them .

OK here is a scenario I found on Sucks

any way Jordan gets KAREN-d?

Sorry what does karen'd mean.

for example - if she put up Kalia and Adam and Porsche wins the veto and takes off Kalia, then jordan goes up and OUT

is this possible--I didn't think of it

uh yeah, all he does is go back and forth and he knows it and so does everyone else so he needs to make it clear once and for all, he is such a loser

for example - if she put up Kalia and Adam and Porsche wins the veto and takes off Kalia, then jordan goes up and OUT

I refuse to believe that that will happen

I hope Rachel goes to the F2. She deserves it. She always goes all out and is always watching everything.

On the other hand, Jordan is just the opposite. She acts like it is such a chore to play these comps and just wants them over ... as long as Rachel wins. Then she doesn't even really thank her - it is just taken for granted. I see her as a spoiled girl. Jeff even used to get mad at her for her game play... or lack of.

Rachel will put up Kalia and Porsche. Why put up Adam and make him feel like she doesn't trust him? I don't see Adam using the POV if he wins and is not up. I have faith in Rachel to be smart about this.

Big Jordan fan but she's changed since the Shelly betrayal & Jeff left. IMO she is so down on herself & has to know that although Jeff warned her & Rachel tried to warn her, she insisted on trusting Shelly & the end result was disaster. She told Shelly she truster HER as much as she had trusted JEFF in their season (wow). Jordan's not just missing Jeff, I think she's doubting every move she makes, now.

It's a shame because she did have some good insights but our mistakes affect us so much more than our accomplishments.

I hope Rachel goes to the F2. She deserves it. She always goes all out and is always watching everything.

On the other hand, Jordan is just the opposite. She acts like it is such a chore to play these comps and just wants them over ... as long as Rachel wins. Then she doesn't even really thank her - it is just taken for granted. I see her as a spoiled girl. Jeff even used to get mad at her for her game play... or lack of.

I keep reading your posts and I think you blow things way out of proportion. First of all Jordan has thanked Rachel over and over for winning this HOH and she said she is a rockstar and deserves to win it all. Jordan does get down on herself and disappointed in herself when she does not do well. Give the girl 5 minutes to snap back. She is worried about Adam flipping and she is the one that wanted to bring him. She is just not as demonstrative as Rachel is.

so nice of you to say something about rachel and then turn around and backhand jordan, you are not in Jordans head , she did thank her ruby, how is she spoiled ?she is dirt poor, has nothing and is anything but spoiled, I will tell it like it is when it comes to the hateful ppl like porsche and kalia but Ill be damned if I am gonna sit here and listen to Jordan is spoiled, just not true, she bought her mom a house for gods sake and she drives an old car, spoiled, that is that beotch kalia and porsche, now there is self centerd and spoiled, why cant ppl be happy for the right ones, it is just beyond me

so nice of you to say something about rachel and then turn around and backhand jordan, you are not in Jordans head , she did thank her ruby, how is she spoiled ?she is dirt poor, has nothing and is anything but spoiled, I will tell it like it is when it comes to the hateful ppl like porsche and kalia but Ill be damned if I am gonna sit here and listen to Jordan is spoiled, just not true, she bought her mom a house for gods sake and she drives an old car, spoiled, that is that beotch kalia and porsche, now there is self centerd and spoiled, why cant ppl be happy for the right ones, it is just beyond me

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I'm sorry that I do not have the same opinion as yours but that is how it is. I'm sure she is a very nice girl but I do not think she should win a penny on this show. I respect your opinion and I hope you do mine.

If rachel and Jordan get to f2 I think rachel will win, and Jordan will most certainly deserve the 2nd prize, I will read your opinion but I do not have to respect any opinion that puts down a sweet and nice girl who has really never done anything to be called spoiled, etc

I'm sorry that I do not have the same opinion as yours but that is how it is. I'm sure she is a very nice girl but I do not think she should win a penny on this show. I respect your opinion and I hope you do mine.

If Rachel wins, she earned it. I don't want someone to win just because they are nice people outside the house; that's a Miss Congeniality contest not BB. If this is a competition then a person's financial need shouldn't determine who wins. We've all heard the phrase 'May the best man/woman win' but I don't think too many of us have heard 'May the poorest person win'.

If Jordan wins, she earned it. Just because someone needs the money and is nice doesn't mean they just got the win because of it. In order to win BB, you have to get the votes, no one can tell me THE biotches who would be in the JH would give Jordan a win because she's "nice & needs it". If THEY vote for her, THEY will decide she earned it. THAT is how BB is designed and THAT is how the winner is determined, not by the viewers. OUR vote is ONLY for ppl WE like, America's choice.

If Jordan wins, she earned it. Just because someone needs the money and is nice doesn't mean they just got the win because of it. In order to win BB, you have to get the votes, no one can tell me THE biotches who would be in the JH would give Jordan a win because she's "nice & needs it". If THEY vote for her, THEY will decide she earned it. THAT is how BB is designed and THAT is how the winner is determined, not by the viewers. OUR vote is ONLY for ppl WE like, America's choice.

You're right the jury members wouldn't vote based on those reasons and yes that is the concept of the BB game so I agree that they would give it to Jordan if they felt she earned it. I was making reference more to the fans who feel that Jordan should win because she's sweet and because she's poor. IMO, that wouldn't be fair to other competitors whether or not we like them.

I've said before that BB is more of a fight to get to the end in any way you can; even floating to the end can be considered good strategy IMO, particularly if you're not good in competitions. Although this season, I can't even consider Adam as a floater, a fly on the wall maybe....

yeah ruby you must be a mind reader, you are so far off as far as my opinion is condcerned, why would rach make a deal with those loser beotches, she has a much better chance of winning against Jordan, this may be how you wish it would go, but I dont think so

That is what Natalie thought too. Where is she now? Rachel needs to get Jordan in the jury house as a vote for her not sit next to her in final 2. Rachel should sit next to adam guarenteed win then, if jury bases it on game. Since they are such bff and Jordan has already won she should totally understand fall on her sword and go to jury, oops she won't as she wants the 500 g's.

I love Jordan, she's a sweetheart, she's from my state, but in a F2 against Rachel, Rachel deserves to win. Rachel has played the best game out of any in the house currently. She's been a target, she's been crapped upon by Shelly, Dani and the others, and yet she's still there.

Jordan or Jeff will probably win America's Choice as Favorite HG, which I would have no problem with. It's hard not to like either of them.

Archived