Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO..........ANYONE who fanagles their way to the end of BB and gets the jury votes "deserves" to win.

That IS how you win, right? Get to the end AND get the votes.

I so agree. If you are in the F2, you have found a way to "outlast", whether by "outplaying" or by "outwitting", or any other outing. There are many ways to skin a cat, just a saying folks :closedeyes:

I so agree. If you are in the F2, you have found a way to "outlast", whether by "outplaying" or by "outwitting", or any other outing. There are many ways to skin a cat, just a saying folks closedeyes.gif

but only one person can win so the question is has jordon played a good enough game to truly merit the win over everyone else left in the house? I think she deserves to win over adam but honestly not over anyone else

but only one person can win so the question is has jordon played a good enough game to truly merit the win over everyone else left in the house? I think she deserves to win over adam but honestly not over anyone else

The jury will decide who merits what. It doesn't matter what we (the viewers) think. Each juror will have their own protocol for voting. Never know how it will turn out. I think if Rachel is F2, she wins.

lol all of you guys change ur opinions so fast! i remember when this hread was filled with rachel hateand picturs of herwearin zit creams and when y'all practically wa nted to burn her at the stake

I don't recall the Rachel hate being that bad here... AND I've always been a Rach fan from day one.

I don't recall the Rachel hate being that bad here... AND I've always been a Rach fan from day one.

I thought there was a lot of hateful ones, especially in her season and some were for no other reason than to be downright mean. I've always been a Rachel fan but I also haven't always liked her if that makes sense. Her competitiveness can sometimes make her put her foot in her mouth but as I've said before, she's not someone you can ignore. Very charismatic and riveting. Never boring! For that, I gotta love her.

The way she was treated in her season was sad and pathetic. It must have been horrible for her to see. Then the Rachel bashing starts up again in this season... mostly instigated by Shelly but even Jordan was getting in on it. I think her vibrant personality is bound to attract a lot of attention and in some cases jealousy for the simple reason that she is without a doubt, always the centre of attention or somewhere close to the centre.

I have to agree that a lot of posters did change their tune once Rachel hooked up with Jordan. In the beginning, she was only tolerated by some because she was part of the vet team. If she had picked anyone else as her duo partner, this would be the bash Rachel thread again.

She's much more enjoyable and clear-headed without Brendon around and I hope for her sake that it's not like that outside the game. Couples should bring out the best in each other but Brendon seems to bring out her worse (at least on the show).

Whatever the case, GO RACHEL GO!!!

If you read the archives from last season you will see my MANY defend Rachel posts. She's always been my girl, and I've always rooted for her. This season her posts overall have been more positive than they were in her season, but there have been a few rough weeks on the boards too. I'm glad to see my girl has finally enamored a few others as well. I am on the fence about all the new support, I can't tell if it's because she's protecting Jordan, or if it's just the her without Brendon that people like more. Kinda makes me wonder if they didn't hook up in season 12 what people would of said about her.

If you read the archives from last season you will see my MANY defend Rachel posts. She's always been my girl, and I've always rooted for her. This season her posts overall have been more positive than they were in her season, but there have been a few rough weeks on the boards too. I'm glad to see my girl has finally enamored a few others as well. I am on the fence about all the new support, I can't tell if it's because she's protecting Jordan, or if it's just the her without Brendon that people like more. Kinda makes me wonder if they didn't hook up in season 12 what people would of said about her.

well who cares, for whatever reason ppl are liking her, and I am sure the way she has treated Jordan has a little something to do with it, but not all and any way what is wrong with that?? Dont down the Jordan lovers for converting to rachel lovers, be happy bout it instead, I was not against her this season , like last season, but wasn't really that against her then, she was just tooo voer the top last year thats all, ah and everyone definately likes her better without Brendon, he is an idiot

What? Rachel acted like a total ass. Previous dislike for Rachel didn't just fly out of left field. She whined and/or cried constantly and everything was me, me, me with Rachel and her "man," didn't help matters; true, but jeez, even I gave up on her at that point. Rachel is a totally different person now. Today's Rachel has no relevance whatsoever to yesterday's Rachel but let's not totally forget that people grew weary of her for a reason not; just because. Maybe if she had acted then as she acts now, the game would have gone differently for everybody. But wait........it seems to be going fine for her, eh?

What? Rachel acted like a total ass. Previous dislike for Rachel didn't just fly out of left field. She whined and/or cried constantly and everything was me, me, me with Rachel and her "man," didn't help matters; true, but jeez, even I gave up on her at that point. Rachel is a totally different person now. Today's Rachel has no relevance whatsoever to yesterday's Rachel but let's not totally forget that people grew weary of her for a reason not; just because. Maybe if she had acted then as she acts now, the game would have gone differently for everybody. But wait........it seems to be going fine for her, eh?

excellent post and take on the Rachel factor.

Rachel taking a shower naked without the towel blockage. Can't rally see anything with the frosted glass but you can see she is naked.

Wow Marty, I realize Jeff is gone but you're really getting hard up watching Rachel shower!!! :animated_rotfl:

Archived