Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

How can someone dare to say something hateful about Godness, Saint Jordan??!!! That is not acceptable! (Please, express your hate only towards the other HGs, specially Kalia, Shelly, Brendon, Porshe, Rachel, Daniele, and whoever is on Saint Jordan's way to win $500K)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can someone dare to say something hateful about Godness, Saint Jordan??!!! That is not acceptable! (Please, express your hate only towards the other HGs, specially Kalia, Shelly, Brendon, Porshe, Rachel, Daniele, and whoever is on Saint Jordan's way to win $500K)

see ?? PPl just want to come in and thow gasoline on the fire,lolol Jordan being a crack head is laughable, and not true, and me for one I just laugh at all the ppl who just come to the jordan thread to get a rise out of her fans, she is who she is and noone can take that away from her with their nasty hateful remarks, me I make some bad remarks in other threads to ppl who deserve them, like Kalia the animal abuser, yeah why dont y'all take your venom over there and spew it, just sayin my opinion

opps I thought I was in the jordan thread,lol oh well go jorgelparty_smilie.gif

I really like Rachel. Felt sorry for her last season, I have a really bad habit of feeling sorry for the ones being gossipped about, even though they might have deserved it. And this season I truly like her. Her personality is annoying, true, but she is also likable, and even cute IMO now! Love her and Jordan together and I hope Jordan doesn't drop her like a hot potato once the show is over, or even worse, after this week. I like how Rachel keeps calling them BFF. :)

I'm no Brendan hater, but I do find that I like Rachel better when he's not around. It was true for me last year and I'm finding it so this year, too. .I wonder if she ultimately has low self esteem, and so feels the need to overcompensate around "her man". I also admit, that I tend to like the underdog, which I think Rachel has been because of the ginormous target on her back since day one.

Plus, this is not fair (I know), but I've never liked Danielle and so now I dislike Porche and Kalia by association. So I hope Rachel and Jordan kick them to the curb (and I won't mind if Adam hangs around a while, too).

OMG is that an option? lol I hope so too!

I'm confused, what do you mean, lol?

Sorry, That probably didn't make sense anyone but me!! Okay, here is what I mean...the only way Rachel wins this game is if Adam uses the veto...that way Jordan goes up and gets voted out(possibly). Without that happening, I see no way for Rachel to win, UNLESS she wins the next POV, and probably the one after that. NOw, I do not want Jordan to go home, but feel that is Rachel's only home :/

But, as soon as Adam started toalking gave to P/K-he got called to DR... so don't think the above scenario will ever happen :/

I love Jordan to death and we all know she isnt a crack addict but lets face it.....what has she done to deserve to win? Its not about comps, its about doing ANYTHING. She hasn't even strategized with other players lol.

Rachael has out played everyone in this game by a LONG shot so far and she has provided loads of entertainment (esp wince Brendan has been gone). Its no wonder everyone is rooting for Rach now.

And quite frankly, the girl feels like everyone hates her.....what a smile we will see on her face on finale night to see that we adore her now. I think she will truly be greatful and surprised. I'd love to see Rach win, Adam come in 2nd and Jeff get AP.

As much as I like Jordan, she just doesn't deserve to win anything. Everytime I see her she is sitting with her back against a wall and a pillow in her arms. I mean, she could have at least TALKED a game if she wasn't good at physical comps.

Rachael has out played everyone in this game by a LONG shot so far and she has provided loads of entertainment (esp wince Brendan has been gone). Its no wonder everyone is rooting for Rach now.

And quite frankly, the girl feels like everyone hates her.....what a smile we will see on her face on finale night to see that we adore her now. I think she will truly be greatful and surprised. I'd love to see Rach win, Adam come in 2nd and Jeff get AP.

As much as I like Jordan, she just doesn't deserve to win anything. Everytime I see her she is sitting with her back against a wall and a pillow in her arms. I mean, she could have at least TALKED a game if she wasn't good at physical comps.

I agree, I think Rach deserves the win. It would be the best BB ending if she took home the 500K! If not though I think she will get America's Fav. She does has ALOT of fans and deservedly so.

I love Jordan to death and we all know she isnt a crack addict but lets face it.....what has she done to deserve to win? Its not about comps, its about doing ANYTHING. She hasn't even strategized with other players lol.

I agree that Rachel, thus far, deserves the win but it's not true that Jordan doesn't strategize. Jordan has constantly played the game since the beginning. She never stops strategizing, imo.

so dissagree with the part that she has not stratagized, that is all she has done from the git, I have heard her for hrs going over different strategies, with Jeff, with shelly before the blow up, with adam, and now a whole lot with Rachel, come one how could you not of heard her talking game??? I know I'm not crazy,lol She is just as deserving as any of them that gets to the end, hells bells, adam has been no great player, one thing I will say tho is he has played the cleanest game I have ever seen in BB , the only thing I havent liked is his lack of giving other like rachel a chance to at least show him he had a mistaken judgement of her because of her craziness when Brendan got vored out, and he has been pretty wishy washy, other then that I like how he is doing now. if him jordo and rach get to f3 may the best man win, also adam has given waayyy too much credit to Porsche and spent too much time with her, she is no help to him at all

soooo... aside from whether you like or dislike Rachel....

I just finished watching Sunday's show.

Loooved the footage of the Pandora's Box that Rach opened.

It was time for a light-hearted BOX after all the drama with the last ones.

I was really surprised that Rach rolled along with it and seemed to be laughing

at herself for being the one stuck with Jesse in the locked room. Some of her

expressions were priceless - and Jesse just KEPT ON BEING JESSE.... :animated_rotfl:

expressions were priceless - and Jesse just KEPT ON BEING JESSE.... :animated_rotfl:

I really have always appreciated humor in the house. Brendan, Jeff, Rachel have a good sense of humor. I really enjoyed the Jessie/Rachel Pandora's box humor.

expressions were priceless - and Jesse just KEPT ON BEING JESSE.... animated_rotfl.gif

ITA!! They were both good sports and and it was a great segment!!

Been swapped with RL stuff so haven't had the appropriate time to :smitten: for my favorite red-head this week. So just stopping by to make my obligatory post.

Hoping for a Rachel POV win, or a Jordan HOH win on Wednesday.

Team-Redhead all the way XD

well rachell woud have won pov so it would hav been jordon who was voted out

Never in the history of BB has there been a POV like that and what if Jeff and Jordon were still in the house? Who would have they have hung onto? I personally dont think that POV was planned. So that is why I cant be so happy about a rachel win

Never in the history of BB has there been a POV like that and what if Jeff and Jordon were still in the house? Who would have they have hung onto? I personally dont think that POV was planned. So that is why I cant be so happy about a rachel win

Production is required by law to give the list of competitions they will have but not in any particular order to the Federal Gaming Comission

Production is required by law to give the list of competitions they will have but not in any particular order to the Federal Gaming Comission

I didn't know that. Interesting. I wonder if they can make a huge list of competitions that they MIGHT use so that they can make sure they have plenty of each kind (athletic, endurance, quiz, puzzle) to favor whoever they want to keep in the game.

In any case, blame production if you don't like that they are doing competitions that favor Rachel. It's not her fault. I'm sure they are doing it to protect Jordan just as much as Rachel. If Rachel goes, there is almost no competition on Earth that Jordan could be favored in unless it's a "name Jeff's favorite things" quiz. I'm not even sure she'd win that...

I didn't know that. Interesting. I wonder if they can make a huge list of competitions that they MIGHT use so that they can make sure they have plenty of each kind (athletic, endurance, quiz, puzzle) to favor whoever they want to keep in the game.

In any case, blame production if you don't like that they are doing competitions that favor Rachel. It's not her fault. I'm sure they are doing it to protect Jordan just as much as Rachel. If Rachel goes, there is almost no competition on Earth that Jordan could be favored in unless it's a "name Jeff's favorite things" quiz. I'm not even sure she'd win that...

i dont think she would i think adam would win tht comp but i dont think they can makea huge list just enough comps for the season but th ey can always hae diferent types ya know. production can only o so mch tohelp out thir fav players te rest is either illegal or up to the hgs

Archived