Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

I was wondering about the Pres speech, he moved from Wed to Thurs b/c of the Rep having a debate I believe. We might be preempted both nights. :disappointed: But on the bright side, they have been saying the speech will be at 8:00 pm ET and BB doesn't start on Thurs till 9:00 pm ET.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What really irks me :furious3: is that IF the Pres speaks BOTH nights then we miss BOTH LIVE EVICTIONS :giljotiini: ...in addition to the final 3 HOH competition.

BUMMER in OH SO MANY ways! :lipsrsealed2:

Well, the only two speeches I want to hear Wed and Thurs are Porche's and Kalia's...they'll be happier to be near their new BBF/Goddess. Hopefully She will be merciful to her loyalists.

k out of the loop then who is their goddess?

Well, the only two speeches I want to hear Wed and Thurs are Porche's and Kalia's...they'll be happier to be near their new BBF/Goddess. Hopefully She will be merciful to her loyalists.

She will look down her nose upon them and hold them with distain for they are unworthy of her regard. :crown:

What really irks me :furious3: is that IF the Pres speaks BOTH nights then we miss BOTH LIVE EVICTIONS :giljotiini: ...in addition to the final 3 HOH competition.

BUMMER in OH SO MANY ways! :lipsrsealed2:

Wed. nite is the Republican debate, carried on cable and PBS. Not to worry about BB.

Thursday nite, Mr. President will be addressing the nation on all regular channels, and probably not many cable channels. So if the times jive we'll be on BB hold. Even if the times don't jive there will be lots of commentary shows after the speech, on the channels. So......will we or won't we see BB live Thursday nite, or even at all. I don't know.

Thank God there's no political talk here. I spend the other nine months of the year in mostly political rooms. BB is my football season and time to get away from reality. :footballhelmet: Alas, it's almost time to get back to the real world though. I've enjoyed this season. It's been a good one. But then again, I kinda like the fact that they brought back the vets.

I wonder, will they not have an allstar season now? Didn't they mix newbies in with the allstars during season 7?

edit to add:

Nevermind about S7. I looked it up. There were no newbies. All veterans played.

No worries luv... figuring out if the President's speech was going to interrupt BB is okay... it was the commentary (of some) that had to be cleaned up.

No worries luv... figuring out if the President's speech was going to interrupt BB is okay... it was the commentary (of some) that had to be cleaned up.

one thing my mother always said "Never talk about religon or politics in public", I have always gone by her words.lol I looked on our sched and it looks like we will be ok so far that is, sometimes they dont change it til the day of or the day before, I am sure it will just be moved to like 2 am as it was for the football game, I just came here and watched it on justin tv and got my blow by blows here,lol it is not the same tho as seeing the darn show when it is running, just syain

I sure hope Rach does not get her self all wound up over Porsche and not vote her out when the time comes, she cannot win against her in f2 I dont think

one thing my mother always said "Never talk about religon or politics in public", I have always gone by her words.lol I looked on our sched and it looks like we will be ok so far that is, sometimes they dont change it til the day of or the day before, I am sure it will just be moved to like 2 am as it was for the football game, I just came here and watched it on justin tv and got my blow by blows here,lol it is not the same tho as seeing the darn show when it is running, just syain

I sure hope Rach does not get her self all wound up over Porsche and not vote her out when the time comes, she cannot win against her in f2 I dont think

Surely Rachel has to realize that Porsche is only being her friend now because she is HoH and just might be the vote that will either keep or evict her. If Kalia had won HoH Porcshe would still be treating Rachel like crap and planning her eviction.

Surely Rachel has to realize that Porsche is only being her friend now because she is HoH and just might be the vote that will either keep or evict her. If Kalia had won HoH Porcshe would still be treating Rachel like crap and planning her eviction.

I had the headphones on while I was playing my game on ps3 and heard the whole convo, and I was thinking at this point in the game why is rachel even going there, porsche has not been her friend even told her she was too crazy and she could not hang out with her, rach needs to re remember, Porsche is just trying to get in so she doesnt get booted, I cannot stand Porsche

I had the headphones on while I was playing my game on ps3 and heard the whole convo, and I was thinking at this point in the game why is rachel even going there, porsche has not been her friend even told her she was too crazy and she could not hang out with her, rach needs to re remember, Porsche is just trying to get in so she doesnt get booted, I cannot stand Porsche

I can only hope that Rachel is just keeping her close, knowing that she is a backstabber but thinking if it is Kalia that goes to jury, it is better that P thinks Rachel believes all of her crap.

If Rachel wins this it is because Jordan worked very very hard to keep Adam in the game and worked on his sense of loyalty. Loyalty is something he admires and something he struggles with.

I Shelly was in the game she would be with Porsche and Kalia for sure. Keeping Adam in the game and Jordan working on Adam's "loyalty" is the only thing getting Rachel to the end.

Thanks for reminding everyone. :) Once that crap gets started it spreads like a virus! I hope we don't have to miss anything...I'm looking forward to Rachel getting Kalia out of the house! Hopefully P will follow close behind!

I know, it was pretty mean of her to drop Rachel like that--she is a disgrace! :furious:

I am soooo happy that rachel just said that Porsche lies straight to her face when Jordan said she thought Porsche was after her, and Rach said I think she is after both of us, so happy Rach realizes Porsche is a liar to her face. they say when kalia gets nervous she talks a lot and follows ppl around and porsche does not get nervous cause she does not care, and they laugh, she just doesnt care they say

Hi all there is some "buzz" going on with the live feeders in chat that they SWEAR they saw Rachel shove something that looked like a DPOV in her shirt earlier today.....I am NOT saying this is true, just want to know if it is....Did anyone else hear about this or see it????? I think its just a rumor but figured I would ask. It does seem a bit odd to me that CBS would reuse Jessie in a PB for a 2nd year in a row....But who knows....

Archived