Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on.........There's 5 HGs left ( R/J/P/K/A).......next week there will be 1 HOH, 2 ppl on the block & 2 ppl voting, not down to 4, yet.

As far as the way Rachel can win in the end, Rachel against Jordan will give Rachel the win......the newbies don't like Rachel but they aren't going to give J/J the $$$$, again, dani will make sure of that (would make Jordan 2/2 and her 1/2, she'll never stand for that....also will remind them of her eviction speech, writing J/J a check, yada, yada, yada).......Rachel will get all the votes but Jeff's in that case, it's her only sure win.......they'll hate it but they'll do it.

There is NO newbie she can win against......they'll all follow dani and in that case, dani will never let Rachel win.

I hear what you're saying but I'm very skeptical because the vast majority of jury members on shows like BB and Survivor vote personally. We always hope for them to vote based on gameplay but they generally just end up voting for who treated them with more kindness and wasn't responsible for them leaving.

Hold on.........There's 5 HGs left ( R/J/P/K/A).......next week there will be 1 HOH, 2 ppl on the block & 2 ppl voting, not down to 4, yet.

As far as the way Rachel can win in the end, Rachel against Jordan will give Rachel the win......the newbies don't like Rachel but they aren't going to give J/J the $$$$, again, dani will make sure of that (would make Jordan 2/2 and her 1/2, she'll never stand for that....also will remind them of her eviction speech, writing J/J a check, yada, yada, yada).......Rachel will get all the votes but Jeff's in that case, it's her only sure win.......they'll hate it but they'll do it.

There is NO newbie she can win against......they'll all follow dani and in that case, dani will never let Rachel win.

I want rachel to win, but if she is up against anyone but Jordo she will lose, Dani will be hell bent for her newbie to win, even if it is adam

Just from AG's tweets I'm thinking it's Tori in PB. But they will do it in a way that will make Rachel think she will see Brendon if she opens it.

Right they did that a couple seasons ago. The person who opened PB was stuck in the room while the rest of the house partied with a guest. That scenario doesn't help/hurt Rachel so she will definitely take the risk and open PB hoping for a chance to see Brendan.

I want rachel to win, but if she is up against anyone but Jordo she will lose, Dani will be hell bent for her newbie to win, even if it is adam

In the Jury House clip they showed yesterday, Dani wants Adam out. She has ZERO respect for his game and doesn't think he should win. While Dani is a sore-loser, I'm doubtful she would give the money to Adam. Plus, Brendon was really friendly and accepting of her when she arrived at the Jury house, inspite of her cattiness. That could help too.

I am a floater ! ! ! I could not stand Rachel last year or the beginning of this year. I guess we are all seeing how she is and why Ragan is a good friend of hers now. Two different people. Like toned-down Rachel. CBS loves the HOH to open Pandora's box--will prob be a picture of a wedding so she will open for sure, then she will get stuck in there and watch Tori Spelling (just a guess) interact with the HG on the screen. Adam would be speechless.

Rachel will win against either of them as this point. All she has to do is get past next week.

Based on game play (BB manipulation notwithstanding) Rachel should be the winner this year. More importantly, she has redeemed herself from the person portrayed last year. She is so much more likable without "Brennan" around. I hope their romance doesn't last, she deserves someone who will accept her as she is.

Guest 6Borders

Rachel would be a complete idiot to haul Jordan to F2 (unless Grodner cuts a deal with a runaway jury). IF this (and I choke with laughter) were legit with Rach/Jor as F2 and the votes were "real and not pre-purchased" you would have Jeff and Brendon campaigning the jury (good Grodner drama). Shelly would definitely vote Jordan (guilt and making it up to the J's) as I think most of the newbie's would also because Jeff would be such a flipping bully that they would not realize they don't have to make him happy anymore...Dani who knows.

Personally, I cannot stand Rachel and it makes me sick to watch and listen to her but she has played the game, heart, emotion & soul, and I like her better than Jordan at this point (not hard) and of the two Rach definitely deserves to win (as Casper Sabe picks self up off floor after fainting from reading that) and even tho I really don't think this is the real Rachel, but a Grodner-molded one whose conversation in the house is written and rehearsed with her in DR, if she's F2 she deserves the win!

Rachel would be a complete idiot to haul Jordan to F2 (unless Grodner cuts a deal with a runaway jury). IF this (and I choke with laughter) were legit with Rach/Jor as F2 and the votes were "real and not pre-purchased" you would have Jeff and Brendon campaigning the jury (good Grodner drama). Shelly would definitely vote Jordan (guilt and making it up to the J's) as I think most of the newbie's would also because Jeff would be such a flipping bully that they would not realize they don't have to make him happy anymore...Dani who knows.

Personally, I cannot stand Rachel and it makes me sick to watch and listen to her but she has played the game, heart, emotion & soul, and I like her better than Jordan at this point (not hard) and of the two Rach definitely deserves to win (as Casper Sabe picks self up off floor after fainting from reading that) and even tho I really don't think this is the real Rachel, but a Grodner-molded one whose conversation in the house is written and rehearsed with her in DR, if she's F2 she deserves the win!

It depends on how they both got there, of course. Jordan could totally step up her game and start winning ... maybe. But, if things continue as they have been and it is Rachel/Jordan F2 I think Rachel has Brendon, Adam, Daniele....and maybe Porsche or Kalia. I think it would either be a 3/4 or 5/2 depending on how bitter the jury is if they really decide to vote on gameplay. IMO Rachel deserves it (so far) but I'm not in the jury. :P

It depends on how they both got there, of course. Jordan could totally step up her game and start winning ... maybe. But, if things continue as they have been and it is Rachel/Jordan F2 I think Rachel has Brendon, Adam, Daniele....and maybe Porsche or Kalia. I think it would either be a 3/4 or 5/2 depending on how bitter the jury is if they really decide to vote on gameplay. IMO Rachel deserves it (so far) but I'm not in the jury. :P

I think Jordan would have at least 3 votes regardless of how she gets to F2 - Jeff, Adam, and Shelly. Kalia seems to really like her and has kept a deal since day 1 not to put her up, so I think she would be a strong possibility to vote Jordan to win as well. I think Dani would vote Rachel, but it would KILL her to do it. But she is not a J/J fan either so either choice will make her retch :animated_rotfl:

I think all the scenarios get easier if Porkchop leaves this week. Jordan will realize oh about Monday that she and adam aretooclose to each other. Yes Kalia is good at questions but physicals? 10 donuts? Nuff said. Plus Adam knows Kalia voted him out this week. More likely he will stay loyal to JoRo. So the odds favor Rachel to get to final 3 improve with Porkchop out.

Rachel's outlook looks slightly better now after she opened Pandora's Box. She took a penalty (being stuck with Mr. Pectacular) so that the rest of the house could be rewarded. If this can snag Rachel one or two extra jury votes then she might still have a chance. Would giving Adam Tori Spelling help her get his vote? Maaaaaybe...

I think Jordan would have at least 3 votes regardless of how she gets to F2 - Jeff, Adam, and Shelly. Kalia seems to really like her and has kept a deal since day 1 not to put her up, so I think she would be a strong possibility to vote Jordan to win as well. I think Dani would vote Rachel, but it would KILL her to do it. But she is not a J/J fan either so either choice will make her retch :animated_rotfl:

Adam is voting for a competitor. Unless Jordan starts winning stuff, he would vote for Rachel in a R/J F2 situation. I'd bet on that. Same with Dani.

If Jordan and Rachel were F2 I know Jordan will say vote for Rachel.

Bank it

I agree with that. She could still win but she'd probably say that. I can also see Rachel coming off a little too "me, me, me." She isn't afraid to sing her own praises. Not that she wouldn't be right, but she can be a little annoying, lol.

According to Hamsters, fifth HG will be voted out life Wed. Fourth HG will be voted out Thursday. Third hg will get voted out Sunday, which is also the finale. Starting at 9:30 p.m. Sunday Sept. 11, following premiere of Survivor. :animated_shocking:

Sorry, my bad...Wed. Sept 14 is finale night.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

UPCOMING EVENTS

9/2 Nominations

9/3 Veto comp

Four CBS shows left:

9/4 CBS 8pm HOH comp, Pandora's Box with Tori & Jessie, nominations

9/7 Weds 8pm Taped eviction, HOH comp

9/8 Thur 9pm Live eviction, Final HOH

comp part 1 (endurance) starts

9/11 Sun No show

9/14 Weds 9.30pm Finale 90 minutes

SuperPass live shows:

Ragan Fox & Spicy Getting Schooled

- Wednesdays 3pmPT/6pmET

Chelsia & Missy Happy Hour

- Thursdays 3pmPT/6pmET

Fan-hosted shows

- Monday, Wednesday, Friday

9.30amPT/12.30pmET

According to Hamsters, fifth HG will be voted out life Wed. Fourth HG will be voted out Thursday. Third hg will get voted out Sunday, which is also the finale. Starting at 9:30 p.m. Sunday Sept. 11, following premiere of Survivor. :animated_shocking:

Sorry, my bad...Wed. Sept 14 is finale night.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

UPCOMING EVENTS

9/2 Nominations

9/3 Veto comp

Four CBS shows left:

9/4 CBS 8pm HOH comp, Pandora's Box with Tori & Jessie, nominations

9/7 Weds 8pm Taped eviction, HOH comp

9/8 Thur 9pm Live eviction, Final HOH

comp part 1 (endurance) starts

9/11 Sun No show

9/14 Weds 9.30pm Finale 90 minutes

SuperPass live shows:

Ragan Fox & Spicy Getting Schooled

- Wednesdays 3pmPT/6pmET

Chelsia & Missy Happy Hour

- Thursdays 3pmPT/6pmET

Fan-hosted shows

- Monday, Wednesday, Friday

9.30amPT/12.30pmET

Thanks kiddo.......but, next Thursday, live show, Mr. President is giving his jobs speech. Wonder how that will affect BB Live. I think it's at the same time. Hmmmm....

Archived