Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

she has totally said she wants to go to f2 with Jordo, Rachel is not stupid and knows her only chance is to sit next to Jordan in f2, as Jordan has won before and even Jordan would be happy with the 50 grand prize and has said so, dont know what all the brohaha is about, they just have to put up the spoiled brats and then win the veto, or maybe adam that slug would win the veto and finally pick a side, and not use the danm veto and one will go, then it would be fairly easy from there if they keep up the strong work

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Rachel has a PRAYER against Jordan. Jordan would get votes from J/A/S/K at the very least.

HERE'S A VERY SCARY AND TWISTED THOUGHT: I can't think of any way that Rachel wins! No one is going to vote Jordan out over her if they are on the block together and everyone that is left would take Jordan to F2 before her so she's totally screwed! If she takes Jordan to F2 she's dead and if she sends Jordan to jury she loses J/J's vote and she is dead! I'm so sad... bigcry.gif

Her best shot in F2 IMO is Adam. He's done absolutely nothing!!! ...has never talked much to any of the HG so didn't get close to any of them. You can't even call him a floater, he simply flew under the radar.

The Jury members will say "Huh? Adam was one of the players? Wow, I thought he was a piece of furniture!" animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

Her best shot in F2 IMO is Adam. He's done absolutely nothing!!! ...has never talked much to any of the HG so didn't get close to any of them. You can't even call him a floater, he simply flew under the radar.

The Jury members will say "Huh? Adam was one of the players? Wow, I thought he was a piece of furniture!" animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

I agree that she could beat Adam but there is no way for her to get to F2 with Adam and win because he won't take her over Jordan and if she takes him over Jordan, she probably loses both Jeff and Jordan's vote. She is in a no win situation here...

But next week its highly unlikely that the vets will have the power and votes in the house. If Rach wins veto and the others vote Jordan out, then J/J/B would still vote for Rach.

I just dont see Jordan winning any comps at all.

Then again, if Kalia goes home this week and Porche wins HoH next week then puts up Rach and Jor, Rach wins veto and comes off. Adam goes up. Rachael is the only vote - she votes out Adam. Same result if Jordan won veto.

Honestly though, it coudl go a million diff ways lol

I agree that she could beat Adam but there is no way for her to get to F2 with Adam and win because he won't take her over Jordan and if she takes him over Jordan, she probably loses both Jeff and Jordan's vote. She is in a no win situation here...

I agree but it would take a miracle for Adam to have the final choice in who to take to the end. Rachel would need to convince one of the others to vote out Jordan so she doesn't lose JJs vote... and convincing is something she can do!

Have to give Rachel her props these days. She stopped the drama, put on her big girl drawers and redeemed herself. Never thought I'd find myself rooting for her much less hoping she would win. With Jordan in second place. Jordan won once and $50K would go far with a sensible young woman who I understand bought her mother a home with her previous winnings. I just wish the same sort of practicality and sensibility on Brenchel if R wins. An additional thanks to Rachel for winning the POV that booted Shelly out, my personal dream come true!! :hurray:

But next week its highly unlikely that the vets will have the power and votes in the house. If Rach wins veto and the others vote Jordan out, then J/J/B would still vote for Rach.

I just dont see Jordan winning any comps at all.

Honestly though, it coudl go a million diff ways lol

You're forgetting that next week only one person votes and that person is the person that isn't HOH and isn't on the block. That would be Rachel if she won veto. So unless Rachel voted Jordan out, Jordan is safe. Please someone tell me a scenario where Rachel can win because this is really depressing...

You're forgetting that next week only one person votes and that person is the person that isn't HOH and isn't on the block. That would be Rachel if she won veto. So unless Rachel voted Jordan out, Jordan is safe. Please someone tell me a scenario where Rachel can win because this is really depressing...

The only scenario I can think of is if the newbie in the final three (with Rachel and Jordan) wins HOH and takes Rachel...though all of them have said they'd take Jordan, so that wouldn't happen unless Rachel strikes up a deal.

Hold on.........There's 5 HGs left ( R/J/P/K/A).......next week there will be 1 HOH, 2 ppl on the block & 2 ppl voting, not down to 4, yet.

As far as the way Rachel can win in the end, Rachel against Jordan will give Rachel the win......the newbies don't like Rachel but they aren't going to give J/J the $$$$, again, dani will make sure of that (would make Jordan 2/2 and her 1/2, she'll never stand for that....also will remind them of her eviction speech, writing J/J a check, yada, yada, yada).......Rachel will get all the votes but Jeff's in that case, it's her only sure win.......they'll hate it but they'll do it.

There is NO newbie she can win against......they'll all follow dani and in that case, dani will never let Rachel win.

Posted Today, 12:10 AM

Hold on.........There's 5 HGs left ( R/J/P/K/A).......next week there will be 1 HOH, 2 ppl on the block & 2 ppl voting, not down to 4, yet.

As far as the way Rachel can win in the end, Rachel against Jordan will give Rachel the win......the newbies don't like Rachel but they aren't going to give J/J the $$$$, again, dani will make sure of that (would make Jordan 2/2 and her 1/2, she'll never stand for that....also will remind them of her eviction speech, writing J/J a check, yada, yada, yada).......Rachel will get all the votes but Jeff's in that case, it's her only sure win.......they'll hate it but they'll do it.

There is NO newbie she can win against......they'll all follow dani and in that case, dani will never let Rachel win.

We aren't talking about this coming Thursdays vote. Its the Thurs following. We already know a noob is going home this week so we are talking about the next week when Rach cant play for HoH and Jordan likely wont win it anyway.

So this week K/P will go up, if one wins POV, A goes up. J would vote for A to stay, P/K would vote for the other to stay. R would have to break the tie and P or K would be gone. This will happen on Wedsnesday (9/7)next week. Leaving final 4 on Thursday (9/8), but Julie said that the final 3 for HOH would start then. Did I misunderstand Julie? Just a little confused.

Have to give Rachel her props these days. She stopped the drama, put on her big girl drawers and redeemed herself. Never thought I'd find myself rooting for her much less hoping she would win. With Jordan in second place. Jordan won once and $50K would go far with a sensible young woman who I understand bought her mother a home with her previous winnings. I just wish the same sort of practicality and sensibility on Brenchel if R wins. An additional thanks to Rachel for winning the POV that booted Shelly out, my personal dream come true!! hurray.gif

My sentiments exactly! I'm glad they didn't fall for Shelly's BS and kicked her right out the door. I can't wait to see how Jeff reacts.

I'm on Team Rachel as well. IMO she's the only one left in the house that deserves to win. She plays to win in every competition and has always spoken her mind to everyone, even when it wasn't the smartest idea. If she makes it to F2 and loses, it's because Dani et al are voting from a personal/emotional level and not looking at game play.

I hope Porsche gets voted out this week b/c I think Kalia (while I despise her) would be the most likely one to turn on Porsche if it meant she stayed in the house another week, and they would have her vote to get out Adam, maybe.

I am really impressed with Rachel. She used to be annoying, but the last couple of weeks I really start to root for her. It is fun to see her compete, the girl is driven and knows she can only rely on herself, and she really seems to be a 'fighter'. I like that. It is a good personal trait. It makes me happy that at least here, the pool shows that she is the "American's Favorite" - I think Americans see the fighter on her, and being 'driven' is also a trait of most Americans.

Have said that, even though she is not going to play for HoH next week, I think it might be early to worry. There are still some game - we do not know what Pandora Box brings, and I bet she will open it. Also, there is still the HoH competition, and she has Jordan and Adam playing against whoever remains next week. So, chances are 2 - 1. Then, there is still a PoV to be played. As for chances for final 2. I do think that if she keeps winning, she has good chances to beat whoever she faces in the final 2.

Watch how pandora won't mess with rachel's game like it did porches.The way I see it to Rachel needs to get the monkey off her back and send Jordan to jury. After all didn't she just want to spend the summer in jury house with jeff? Should be no problem for her to go. I hope someone reminds rachel of this fact and she sends the dumb queen packing.

The way I see it to Rachel needs to get the monkey off her back and send Jordan to jury.

easy said then done :animated_bouncy:

Watch how pandora won't mess with rachel's game like it did porches.The way I see it to Rachel needs to get the monkey off her back and send Jordan to jury. After all didn't she just want to spend the summer in jury house with jeff? Should be no problem for her to go. I hope someone reminds rachel of this fact and she sends the dumb queen packing.

While it would ensure her the votes she needs to win, I don't think Rachel will vote Jordan out. They've gotten close this past week or so. Rachel is going to keep her out of loyalty.

The JH will need to put their personal feelings aside and vote as to who they believe played the best game. If they do that, then Rachel wins against Jordan, hands down. And like someone else mentioned, who's going to give Jordan another $500K?

Archived