Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

I really was not a Rachael fan last year and not this year until she really showed what she can do when she has too. Even though it seems as if the last two comps were hers to win I have to admit I kinda like the Rachael she has been the last week. Hope it last for awhile.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

It is 100% official.... Adam said "Congratulations" Rach said "Thank you very much tee hee hee"

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Go Rachel!!!!

As much as Im glad that Rach won tonight, she will be a gonner next week. Either Adam or whoever is left over from K/P will win the HoH next week and Rachael will definitely go if she doesn't win veto. I'm channeling some Janelle into the house.....lol.

My guess - Kalia goes home this week

Porche wins new HOH

Porche nominates Rach and Jordan

Rach gets voted out (they know Jordan cant win a comp so the last HoH will be easy)

Porche, Adam, Jordan final 3

Porche wins it and evicts Jordan.

Porche/Adam for F2

(Unfortunately) Porche wins

God I hope Im wrong.

I really don't know how Rachel is able to be friendly with P/K when they have tried repeatedly to get her out of the house. I know they may be future votes but I would find it really hard to even be civil with them. And Porch is the worst. Rachel was her friend those first weeks when no one else would even talk to her and as soon as Dani got the power, P turned her back on Rachel.

she would be a damn fool to open a pb. and the person above you is waay off, and I am surprised at you casper, root for your girl; damnit, I have and am, and am positive she and jordan will bring it home

I am rooting for her, fear not.

I will always root for her, I just don't see this win being a good one for her. Just makes Jordan's target smaller and her's bigger.

=(

And if Jordan doesn't win HOH, or Rachel doesn't win Veto next week ..

the beautiful red-head with the voice that annoys everyone, but makes me smile will go home. =(

I will always root for her, I just don't see this win being a good one for her. Just makes Jordan's target smaller and her's bigger.

=(

the beautiful red-head with the voice that annoys everyone, but makes me smile will go home. =(

well now negitive can you be?? what if what if what if, think positive for a change and put out some good karma into the universe maybe it will help them, I believe in that

I'm just trying to figure out how Rachel could win.....I think she would deserve it but even if Jordan goes to JH, it would be J/J/B for Rach and D/S/and K/P or A/K or A/P depending on who's against her. Porche is the only one who would even be a maybe vote for Rachel on that side.....Adam & Kalia can't stand her and I think would be for Porche. I just don't think she has a chance.

I'm just trying to figure out how Rachel could win.....I think she would deserve it but even if Jordan goes to JH, it would be J/J/B for Rach and D/S/and K/P or A/K or A/P depending on who's against her. Porche is the only one who would even be a maybe vote for Rachel on that side.....Adam & Kalia can't stand her and I think would be for Porche. I just don't think she has a chance.

At least Rachel won for this week...only with Jorachel as F2 could a non-newbie win. I hope Kalia goes first then Porch. :party_smilie:

=(

She's definitely still got a tough road but she has a very good chance of winning veto against just 3 other people, especially if it has anything to do with endurance or athleticism.

the beautiful red-head with the voice that annoys everyone, but makes me smile

There is something about her voice that really grows on you over time. At the beginning of last season I couldn't stand it. Now I ADORE it! smitten.gif

I hope Rachel realizes she only has a chance if she takes Jordan F2.

I think she has a good chance with Adam and Kalia as well. With both she would get Jordan, Jeff, and Brendon's votes. Dani would vote for her over Adam (based on her comments tonight), and Adam would vote for her over Kalia (who he doesn't like).

Just my opinion.

Archived