• Created
  • Last Reply

new hoh

but what is up with all these nasty goodbye message

it is like she is happy playing for no greater then 2 place :animated_bouncy:

feeds are back rachel in shower but still dont know

Is it offical??

that damn kalia calling Adam tot he shower asking him stuff already

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif well hell I am gonn celebrate, why is Jordan acting so down??

Now let's send Danielle one of her "girls". She needs somebody to play mean girls with.

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif well hell I am gonn celebrate, why is Jordan acting so down??

She told Rachel she's happy that she won but wish she had because she doesn't want her to feel like she's carrying her (Jordan). Not those exact words but you know.

yes they seem like they are all good and now ia have to satay up to watch this speech that asam made as I did not hear that part of it, they are all joking now, and adam givin the metal sign to jordo from the shower,lololKalia looked pissy

wont the boys and the jury house be surprised when porsche or Kalia walks in,lolol hilarious

Kalia is plenty worried too since she is the only one that voted for Adam to leave

Good job Rachel - I like her so much better when Brendon is gone and her fighting spirit is back (no more whining and crying!!)

Kalia is plenty worried too since she is the only one that voted for Adam to leave

Good job Rachel - I like her so much better when Brendon is gone and her fighting spirit is back (no more whining and crying!!)

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Kalia looked so stupid!

now she is in the dreaded spot where next week she maybe gone if she doesnt win pov :animated_bouncy:

I know a lot of people get cz's to wear to work so they don't risk damaging their real rings (my daughter has one) but why would Shelly need one? And an exact replica of the real thing? It's not like she works in a setting where it could be damaged. The size of those stones would have made me suspicious.

Archived