Porsche - Week 9 - Nominated

CeCiMom

Porch reminds me of Jen in BB8. When Jameka was crying and praying Jen is just laughing and asking for a new belt. Porch has no feelings. She could care less if Kalia is crying her eyes out. She is just laughing and having a good time because she is staying. I think any feeling she shows is fake.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, is Porche dense? Kalia just told Porche that she promised Adam she will take him to the end if he keeps her this week and Porche just sits there? HUH?

Seriously and she doesn't think Porsche is going to tell Adam that? These people get really stupid in the house.

I hope Porsche does stay and wins final 3 veto.

well she wont win the veto and she had some balls to tell adam that he cannot beat rachel in the veto contest, that for sure will rankle a mans ego, geez what a stupid wench

I have really notice how much she doesn't like Jordan. She gives Jordan snotty looks all the time. Thought it was weird how she looked at Jeff, :wub: (not a chance), but she would boot Jordan further than the jury house if she had a chance. :nono:

I don't think Jeff would look at her twice, except in confusion. He didn't seem to like her at all. Porsche is used to men giving her attention (albeit they're likely sixty'ish+ in age and drunk) so she's astonished when men don't notice her. Look at her in comparison to Jordan though. Plain Jane Pinhead Porsche can't hold a candle to Jordan.

Jordan is just naturally pretty. Her features are pretty. I did think Porsche was pretty on the show Thursday when she had her hair pulled back and had put on makeup. She just has to work at being pretty and Jordan doesn't.

I also noticed she has on a different velour jogging suit - this one is beige and the jacket is even smaller. Did she get this in the shopping spree?? Oh if only she would realize those do nothing to make her look butt look any smaller. :animated_shocking:

I have really notice how much she doesn't like Jordan. She gives Jordan snotty looks all the time. Thought it was weird how she looked at Jeff, :wub: (not a chance), but she would boot Jordan further than the jury house if she had a chance. :nono:

You're right she would and that's because she's sick of how the fans fall all over themselves for the little hick.

Now that you've brought up the looks she gives Jeff, I'm reminded of how his voice softened when he spoke to Porsche that day in the kitchen, when she was trying to campaign to stay. He also didn't go off on her when she very politely told him she wouldn't use the veto on him. If that were anyone else he would have melted down on them. He likes her a lot more than he wants people to think. I'm not saying that he openly flirts with her because he wouldn't on camera. I'm just saying a spark is there.

well as Rach said to paraphrase, " some ppl came to play after 55 days" and "slept the whole time"...Porsche has the physical ability for endurance comps so she is a threat...I think she is a pretty girl who has traded on her looks most of her life but hope Adam thinks with his brain in his head...relax buddy u will be with ur girl Farrah soon enough!!angel.gif

Porches today is a good example of what a summer lived with Big Brother can do for you if you lounge around and eat and nap.

As for Porches liking Jeff....why wouldn't she? It is a good thing that Jeff had the good sense to stay far afield of Porches, my friends. Methinks she would have caused trouble and not given it a second thought. That is my view of Porches.

I bet Porsche can lose that weight pretty quick working out and have that slamming body again animated_bouncy.gif

sorry, I dont think she has ever had a slammin body

Archived