Porsche - Week 9 - Nominated

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block :animated_bouncy:

going to be real interesting see her and kalia battle it out for pov and then fight for votes if neither wins it :animated_bouncy:

Porch all over Adam trying to real him in. I still wish Adam would just say what team he is on! Grow some cajones

Rachel and Jordan should remind Adam, in front of Porches and Kalia, that he came to them and asked to stay and that Kalia wanted him gone but they made it possible for him to be here.....not Porches. Porches and Kalia will wilt at any confrontation now that their buddies, Sheldon and Daniele aren't there for them to run and hide with.

Rachel and Jordan should remind Adam, in front of Porches and Kalia, that he came to them and asked to stay and that Kalia wanted him gone but they made it possible for him to be here.....not Porches. Porches and Kalia will wilt at any confrontation now that their buddies, Sheldon and Daniele aren't there for them to run and hide with.

He has to know that Cowpie voted to boot him. How is The Pimple going to explain that to him? Hmmmm.......

Didn't really think of Rach and Jordan calling Kalia and Porsche out like that but you are right on the money.

He has to know that Cowpie voted to boot him. How is The Pimple going to explain that to him? Hmmmm.......

She told him that R/J told her that they were evicting him and she's mad because she thought she was voting with the house. :animated_rotfl: He said, "no prob, I'm just happy I'm here."

She told him that R/J told her that they were evicting him and she's mad because she thought she was voting with the house. :animated_rotfl: He said, "no prob, I'm just happy I'm here."

If he buys that I have a bridge for sale.

What the hell did The Pimple wash her hair with, Mayo?

pimple is a real disgusting piece ill tell ya, gross

I think they would be better off trying to get Porsche out of the house if they can. She is not going to let go of Adam. Then Rachel, Jordo and Adam can get Kalia out.

I agree but I think Rachel is deadset on getting K out. Rachel still seems a bit enamored by Porsche, which might become her downfall. If P wins hoh next week, Rachel will be gone unless she wins veto.

I think they would be better off trying to get Porsche out of the house if they can. She is not going to let go of Adam. Then Rachel, Jordo and Adam can get Kalia out.

Agreed. Not to mention Porsche is more of a threat in competitions than Kalia. I really hope Rachel puts her emotions aside and uses her head.

Agreed. Not to mention Porsche is more of a threat in competitions than Kalia. I really hope Rachel puts her emotions aside and uses her head.

agree & agree

Rachel needs to weigh it out, literally. Out of everyone left in the house, Kalia and Adam are probably in the worst physical shape. Keep them and eliminate Porsche so that you don't run the risk of Porsche getting into the final HoH and winning one of those rounds, putting herself in the final elimination round.

If they keep Kalia or Adam to F3, either K or A is going to lose the endurance/physical part. The only drawback to keeping Kalia is she could win the trivia/question round.

Archived